Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Zik And Ojukwu Wouldn't Support Biafran Agitation Today - Author - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zik And Ojukwu Wouldn't Support Biafran Agitation Today - Author (512 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Gowon And Ojukwu Reconciling 40 Years After End Of Civil War / Buhari And Ojukwu Daura Discussion Video / "I Won’t Give Up On Biafran Agitation" - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zik And Ojukwu Wouldn't Support Biafran Agitation Today - Author by Naijiant: 5:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
A former member of the House of Representatives and author of “Politics of Biafra and the future of Nigeria”, Chudi Offodile, said that former President Nnamdi Azikiwe and Emeka Ojukwu, the leader of the breakaway Biafran Republic of 1967-1970, were unlikely to be “on the same side” as Nnamdi Kanu, who is currently leading another attempt at the secession of southeast Nigeria from the rest of the country.
More details here: https://www.naijiant.com/articles/zik-ojukwu-wouldnt-support-biafra-today-chudi-offodile/
Re: Zik And Ojukwu Wouldn't Support Biafran Agitation Today - Author by sarrki(m): 5:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
For Great Zik I agreed

For pa Ojukwu he's brain was reformatted by the state

1 Like

Re: Zik And Ojukwu Wouldn't Support Biafran Agitation Today - Author by NwaAmaikpe: 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
shocked

Zik was a confused Nationalist.
He believed in One Nigeria because he was deluded to think the Hausa, Yoruba and Igbo will be foolish enough to think of nation first before tribe.

Ojukwu was an egoistic soldier.
Biafra was to prove he had come of age as a Soldier and to command respect from his Northern counterparts.

Fortunately, the clamour for Biafra of today is one that springs from an inert consciousness in every Igbo blood for closure.
Closure from the slaughter of 1967-1970
Closure from the marginalization
Closure from the neglect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zik And Ojukwu Wouldn't Support Biafran Agitation Today - Author by Ekiseme(m): 5:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Word.
Re: Zik And Ojukwu Wouldn't Support Biafran Agitation Today - Author by Okoroawusa: 5:18pm On Jul 21, 2017
sarrki:
For Great Zik I agreed
sarkki,y now?
dnt say that abt ojukwu.
Re: Zik And Ojukwu Wouldn't Support Biafran Agitation Today - Author by PointZerom: 5:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
sarrki:
For Great Zik I agreed

He's still better than OBJ that raped his daughter Inlaw to coma.
Re: Zik And Ojukwu Wouldn't Support Biafran Agitation Today - Author by sarrki(m): 5:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
Okoroawusa:

sarkki,y now?

dnt say that abt ojukwu.

OK Bro

Coz of you I promise
Re: Zik And Ojukwu Wouldn't Support Biafran Agitation Today - Author by Okoroawusa: 7:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
sarrki:

OK Bro
Coz of you I promise
thank u.

1 Like

Re: Zik And Ojukwu Wouldn't Support Biafran Agitation Today - Author by attackgat: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lugard wouldnt support Nigeria today
Re: Zik And Ojukwu Wouldn't Support Biafran Agitation Today - Author by TheKingdom: 7:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
Sorry OP or former legislooter, but we don't need OJUKWU of blessed memory or even Zik support today. We do not recycle folks like Buhari and the Nigger Area day in day out.

What and what did the legislator do for his state/region?

Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

See What President Buhari & APC Leaders Are Doing In London / Video Of Pdp Governors Visit To Buhari In London Needed By Nigerians [video] / Immediate Past Govenor Of Anambra State Peter Obi Cooperates With APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.