Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters (11741 Views)

Lagos To Prosecute Everyone Who Attended Funke Akindele’s Party / Mohammed Abubakar: EFCC, Magu Get 2-Week Ultimatum To Prosecute Ex Governor / Buhari Signs Mutual Assistance Bill To Prosecute Offenders Within, Outside Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by SalamRushdie: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nov6:

not all of them, from the kawo list i know 8of them that are just street&drug gangstar.

Bad guy I see you
Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by ZombieNation: 7:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
shammah1:
Good if true. I was invited to Kaduna State last upper week by the state government & I performed along side my elder brother Jeremiah Gyang for governor El Rufai at Kabafest. Thank God for safety...

And how does this useless piece of information from your personal life concern us here?
Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by Okoroawusa: 7:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
sarrki:

I agree with you on this
I also concur
Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by Okoroawusa: 7:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
ZombieNation:

And how does this useless piece of information from your personal life concern us here?
jealous go kill u oneday.
Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by holatin(m): 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
jojothegreat:

Where thjs one frim see kano for this thread now?
No be kaduna u see there or eyes dey pepper u?
Meanwhile no dey use stupid things brag.. Enjoy your badoo cool
now that you ve been noticed what next ?
Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by holatin(m): 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2017
Liberal85:

You win..and may your badoo pride show their appreciation to you for your thoughtful comment as soon as possible,amen.
on a good day I would ve given you a heart shattering reply but I forgive you today
Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by Nov6(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Bad guy I see you
lolz am not,i just happen to live in that area

1 Like

Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by jojothegreat(m): 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2017
holatin:
now that you ve been noticed what next ?
cool
Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by holatin(m): 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2017
jojothegreat:

Go hug cactus
kk
Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by shammah1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
I expected just as your name ZombieNation
ZombieNation:

Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by Smooyis(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
holatin:
every state wanna compete with Lagos, when kano heard we ve "badoo" in Lagos they create theirs and name it "sarasuka"

Kano or kaduna is it grin
Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by holatin(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
Smooyis:

Kano or kaduna is it grin
na same to me
Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by lilGiant(m): 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
holatin:
every state wanna compete with Lagos, when kaduna heard we ve "badoo" in Lagos they create theirs and name it "sarasuka"
Im Pretty much sure sarasuka existed before 1980
Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by GoodMuyis(m): 10:58pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nov6:

not all of them, from the kawo list i know 8of them that are just street&drug gangstar.

Dont mind those NL Boys they just wanted to appear on any topic, some even compare Baddo with sarasoka, SMH

sara-soka, offend one of their member, they come to your house and hack everybody because of you smiley those guys don colo since 1980
Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by yinks2020: 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
They are Machineries. All the state politicians use them
Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by TEYA: 11:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Maybe if we had allowed him define both corruption and stealing in the context he was trying to relay may be then we would not be in the mess we are in today , Jonathan wasn't as dull as we thought then , his weakness was his poor aura and his failure to send Diezani and Co parking when it became obvious she was no technocrat but a kleptokrat...Truth be told Nigeria wasn't fair to Jonathan but Jonathan wasn't also fair to himself by being a very weak , unconvincing and clumsy leader.
who stopped him from defining it? ever drunken clown.
Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by SalamRushdie: 11:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
TEYA:

who stopped him from defining it? ever drunken clown.

At that point we were going to misconstrue everything he said
Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by TEYA: 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
SalamRushdie:

At that point we were going to misconstrue everything he said
he should have tried, if he did he just might have convinced someone like me. I am not happy with how most things are going now, but that does not mean I wish Goodluck won. That guy was just unserious.
Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by SalamRushdie: 11:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
TEYA:

he should have tried, if he did he just might have convinced someone like me. I am not happy with how most things are going now, but that does not mean I wish Goodluck won. That guy was just unserious.

True
Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by Nov6(m): 4:23am On Jul 22, 2017
These guys are terrible&heartless,
i just i hope its not just formality,they should they get the full dose of what they deserve

GoodMuyis:

Dont mind those NL Boys they just wanted to appear on any topic, some even compare Baddo with sarasoka, SMH

sara-soka, offend one of their member, they come to your house and hack everybody because of you smiley those guys don colo since 1980
Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by United4lyf(m): 6:19am On Jul 22, 2017
holatin:
every state wanna compete with Lagos, when kaduna heard we ve "badoo" in Lagos they create theirs and name it "sarasuka"
created what?lol those boys have been there even before the badoo boys emerged in Lagos, was born and raised in Kaduna,knew one of two of their victims. They attacked after taking illicit drugs.
Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by buoye1(m): 6:57am On Jul 22, 2017
TopGunFighter:
If kawo wasn't topping the list I for say na lie
Bros that Kawo is very dangerous at night
Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by holatin(m): 8:44am On Jul 22, 2017
United4lyf:
created what?lol those boys have been there even before the badoo boys emerged in Lagos, was born and raised in Kaduna,knew one of two of their victims. They attacked after taking illicit drugs.
chisos Christ, this country don damage tey tey
Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by Justiceleague1: 1:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
A4onja coneheads will soon stage protest @ the US embassy and on the major streets for their release....41 lubricating jobs cant go like that,now,family must survive coupled with the fact that agbero work is now overcrowded with uncountable hungry coneheads grin
Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by TopGunFighter: 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
Kawo is dangerous 24 hours a day especially at that railway side
buoye1:
Bros that Kawo is very dangerous at night
Re: Kaduna State Government To Prosecute 41 'sarasuka' Gangsters by buoye1(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2017
TopGunFighter:
Kawo is dangerous 24 hours a day especially at that railway side
Yeeees, you're right.. I only do whatever i have to do there during the day and leave as early as I can

(1) (2) (Reply)

Allen Onyema: MASSOB Accuses Buhari Led-Government Of Persecution / Ikpeazu Dissolves Abia Traditional Rulers Council / Buhari: Nigerians Must Return To Agriculture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.