Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO (1565 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members / Igbo Leaders Meet Governor El-Rufai, Say No To Division Of Nigeria (pics) / Buhari's Gift To Outgoing Ambassador Of Saudi Arabia To Nigeria. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lol .

I said it s only touts moving this struggle

See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wldW7J0R9DQ

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
See pics

Sarrki gamegod najoke

Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by nextprince: 6:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
Just watched but very short.
Actually, you can't see any responsible and gainfully employed ibo in that congregation of fraudsters.
Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:
Just watched but very short.
Actually, you can't see any responsible and gainfully employed ibo in that congregation of fraudsters.

lol
Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Thewrath(m): 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
So what!
Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
More

Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by nextprince: 6:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

lol

Yes, those ones are just waiting for chaos, and capitalise on that to start stealing people's property. Imagine, these are miscreants, touts, illiterates talking about self governance.
Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
nextprince:

Yes, those ones are just waiting for chaos, and capitalise on that to start stealing people's property. Imagine, these are miscreants, touts, illiterates talking about self governance.

they threatened to cease my phone as you can see on my first video.

They were singing in Igbo that its time to kill Hausa in Igbo land.

but Mynd44 and Lalasticlala turned blind eye on that security threat video
Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by room089: 6:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
And still some people will still say Ipodexposed is good but at peddling rumours and lies!

Back to the matter, what do you expect of the lazy touts and unschooled urchins that abound the nook and cranny of the Biafran towns?

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
room089:
And still some people will still say Ipodexposed is good but at peddling rumours and lies!

Back to the matter, what do you expect of the lazy touts and unschooled urchins that abound the nook and cranny of the Biafran towns?
they nearly cease my phone today for trying to tape kanu

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Anticqz: 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
see how all this ones dey waste their life anyhow ,,instead of them to dey their workshop dey sell dem carry Nigeria matter for their Igbo heads like big cola..
shouting Biafra since 1967 but still no progress...nnamdi KANU go do him gra gra and later die like sturborn dwarf goat.

quote me and ur generation go bend.. waka!!

ipobexposed carry go,correct guy

Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 21, 2017
Anticqz:
h
modify quick o

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Luckylife(m): 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
so those criminals , boko haram ,Fulanis heldmens raping and killing are not Nigerians ?

I discover you are using Brafia issues to make blood money by referring people to your youtube channel . remember KARMA never forgets.
Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Anticqz:
see how all this ones dey waste their life anyhow ,,instead of them to dey their workshop dey sell dem carry Nigeria matter for their Igbo heads like big cola..
shouting Biafra since 1967 but still no progress...nnamdi KANU go do him gra gra and later die like sturborn dwarf goat.

ipobexposed carry go.

quote me and ur generation go bend.. waka!!

like dwarf in d pics
Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
Luckylife:
so those criminals , boko haram ,Fulanis heldmens raping and killing are not Nigerians ?

I discover you are using brafia issues make blood money by referring people to your youtube channel . remember KARMA never forgets.

what concern boko Haram with this now
Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by iLoveConductor: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
But I thought that Port Harcourt is not Biafraland and the entire RIvers State detest Nnamdi Kanu? grin grin

Keep causing HBP for your paymasters. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Ajanacool(m): 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
"There WAS a country"
Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Luckylife(m): 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

what concern boko Haram with this now
Swear you are not making money let KARMA triple is attacks on you now.
Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 21, 2017
iLoveConductor:
But I thought that Port Harcourt is not Biafraland and the entire RIvers State detest Nnamdi Kanu? grin grin

Keep causing HBP for your paymasters. grin

not everyone there support him.
some came to see him since they haven't seen him in reality.

And do u know how many were at home?
Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 21, 2017
Luckylife:
Swear you are not making money let KARMA triple is attacks on you now.
I didn't say am not making money I said what concern This and boko haram
Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Luckylife(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
So those gullible people you are leading astray never knew, you were exploiting them because of money not genuinely against the facts.

The only way Karma will forgive u is when you tell all your followers the amounts u are making and that self determination is human right.
Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Justuceleague2: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Who is to say

It's not the same weed driving Nnamdi

Or drove ojú fraud grin
Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
Luckylife:

So those gullible people you are leading astray never knew, you were exploiting them because of money not genuine against the facts.

The only way Karma will forgive u is when you tell all your follow the amounts u are making and after that self determination is human right.

oga I don't post videos anyhow. if I only post the picture of that liepods smoking guff you will not believe so I post video why are u pained?
Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Who is to say

It's not the same weed driving Nnamdi

Or drove ojú fraud grin
those are conductors
Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Justuceleague2: 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

those are conductors

The driver pass that one? grin
Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Luckylife(m): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

oga I don't post videos anyhow. if I only post the picture of that liepods smoking guff you will not believe so I post video why are u pained?

Am not pained, but can't believe a youth of your age will make blood money on innocent people lives by instigating war . still trying to destroy it. What a dubious life to life .
Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Luckylife:

Am not pained, but can't believe a youth of your age will make blood money on innocent people lives by till trying to destroy it. What a dubious life to life .

what is dubious life. is it not them smoking in that video.

See your life all because am reporting a news u font like
Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 21, 2017
Justuceleague2:

The driver pass that one? grin
I mean touts
Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Luckylife(m): 6:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
IpobExposed:

what is dubious life. is it not them smoking in that video.

See your life all because am reporting a news u font like

last advice for you

A-foolish-fly-follows-a-corpse-into-the-grave.
Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 21, 2017
Luckylife:

last advice for you

A-foolish-fly-follows-a-corpse-into-the-grave.
what is dubious in reporting something in accordance to the video
Re: IPOB Members Smoking Igbo Weed And Cursing Nigeria - PICS VIDEO by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi KANU: After Lagos I Am Going To Visit Kaduna (video) / Nnamdi Kanu replies Edwin Clark for the call of his arrest / Atiku Is More Capable To Rule Nigeria Than Buhari- APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.