Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:48 PM

Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured (61377 Views)

Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) / Yakubu Aiyegbeni And Anthony Joshua At The Gym (Photo) / Remembering Yakubu Aiyegbeni Today- His June 2010 Miss Cannot Be Overemphasized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by Duru009(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2017
Lukiest footballer in Nigeria
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by internationalman(m): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mightyraw:
i dont know why people took no notice of martins own,
He was a substitute yet he lost the goal at that time
thank God I have finally seen who noticed.
it's just like when John Terry missed a glorious penalty in d champions league final against Man Utd, and Anelka missed dat eventually sealed d victory for Man Utd went unnoticed.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by sheylarhh(m): 10:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
GistFullGround:

He is not the first, neither will he be the last. Even Messi , Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic etcmissed and the sky did not fall!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zklR2TvLkPs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-ZSoZScqBU
Am sorry YAK!
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by Mightyraw(m): 10:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
internationalman:

thank God I have finally seen who noticed.
it's just like when John Terry missed a glorious penalty in d champions league final against Man Utd, and Anelka missed dat eventually sealed d victory for Man Utd went unnoticed.
sure , thats a perfect illustration,
Have seen much worse loss, even malouda lost something close same season
I wasnt even bothered about that match,
Greece was our slot to qualifying, but we lost it due to kaita indiscipline
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by kenoz(m): 10:17pm On Jul 21, 2017
Nice pic
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by monaug5: 10:23pm On Jul 21, 2017
If only he could have scored more goals as well as he takes pictures!
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by Elnida: 10:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
the first daughter in the first pix,should tread with care,for she is venturing to a territory that brought her forth to this evil world. im just saying.. cool
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by DreamSonInlaw(m): 10:41pm On Jul 21, 2017
madridguy:
WORST MISSED CHANCE EVER STRIKER. I Won't forgive you Aiyegbeni " World Cup 2010 " tongue

I knew the talk of that miss will come up. Abeg forgive am...temper Mercy & Johnson
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by youngreezy(m): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
ychris:

Like someone that play penalty go throwing.. grin
bros abeg who do dat kind tin? Na footballer be dat?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by Ugosample(m): 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2017
holatin:
this is Nigeria, this is Lagos. gun is not handset.

You are naive to think in such way.....

There is a high proliferation of fire arms in the Southern part of the country, especially amongst frat boys and cultists, and all these agbero boys.

A raid in Mushin to bring out the firearms there will shock you.

That's for sure.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by def111(m): 11:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
whitebeard:
angry he still get mind show face after what he did.

Make e kill himself,... His name will never be forget in the mouth of Nigerians that watch the 2010 world cup...
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by Birminghamvirgo(m): 11:15pm On Jul 21, 2017
ebosie11:
Ex-Super Eagles striker Yakubu Aiyegbeni has got amazing kids.Check out his photos with his daughters Kay and Katty.Lovely family!

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/07/adorable-photos-of-yakubu-aiyegbeni.html?m=1

Yak! u?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by internationalman(m): 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mightyraw:
Trust a a team like super eagles, bcoz goal scoring opportunities don't come often so any that miss a half chance is liable for criticizing even after he hangs his boots.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by internationalman(m): 11:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mightyraw:

Trust a a team like super eagles, bcoz goal scoring opportunities don't come often so any that miss a half chance is liable for criticizing even after he hangs his boots
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by Lokoyen(m): 11:35pm On Jul 21, 2017
GistFullGround:

He is not the first, neither will he be the last.
Even Messi , Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic etcmissed and the sky did not fall!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zklR2TvLkPs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-ZSoZScqBU

Thanks and God bless but some Mumu will still castigate him.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by shadrach77: 11:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
Life can be so funny. People forget that the same Yakubu scored a penalty shortly afterwards. They also forget he is 9ja's third highest goal scorer of all time cry undecided

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by holatin(m): 1:36am On Jul 22, 2017
Ugosample:

You are naive to think in such way.....

There is a high proliferation of fire arms in the Southern part of the country, especially amongst frat boys and cultists, and all these agbero boys.

A raid in Mushin to bring out the firearms there will shock you.

That's for sure.
I still tell you "English" no be handset for Lagos. I know people get gun but its never like how its cat and dog in the usa or southern part of this country
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by castrokins(m): 2:18am On Jul 22, 2017
Feed The Yak...
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by Respect55(m): 2:35am On Jul 22, 2017
Nov6:

if u choose not to,toh
everyone has moved on
Who and who has moved on?

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by mikejj(m): 4:33am On Jul 22, 2017
madridguy:
WORST MISSED CHANCE EVER STRIKER. I Won't forgive you Aiyegbeni " World Cup 2010 " tongue
.you still have him at heart for 7 years now.u hrt needs xrious renovation.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by Hormoniyi25(m): 7:08am On Jul 22, 2017
Pheals:
unh I thought it's easy to forgive.... but I remember 2014 world cup !

Hey
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by ijayebonyi(f): 7:09am On Jul 22, 2017
Lovely girls. I pray to have mine soon
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by Wristler: 7:16am On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Hope he is not scoring with his daughters?
You are mad and you have no one to tell you.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by iamrealdeji(m): 7:18am On Jul 22, 2017
the guy don gym pass anything. see as him fit like a fiddle
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2017
ychris:

Like someone that play penalty go throwing.. grin
Lol. How is that possible?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by ychris: 9:35am On Jul 22, 2017
youngreezy:
bros abeg who do dat kind tin? Na footballer be dat?
Ask small Doctor cheesy

He knows better.

Who am I to know more.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by SimonMayers: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2017
Ex-Super Eagles striker Yakubu Aiyegbeni is really a good player. The photo looks wonderful with his children.
rolling sky
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by mecussey(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
ShySteady:
This guy looks more like a bouncer than a footballer.
He has even refused to get old, unlike some of his mates back then in the Super Eagles.
Meanwhile, Kay and Katty are Coach Kadiri Ikhana's grandchildren. This family live and thrive on the game of soccer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uX7kCa1jtvI

And we have forgiven you for ruining our 2010 World Cup!

I like the fat he managed to keep fit, its not easy. He has a fat body, check maradona
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by jarx: 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
where did the girl placed her hand biko?
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by bizzibodi(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
mpowa:

Menh! that chance was bad o! I'm not sure I've seen worse one than that. It was and empty net and he was standing in a range to just tap in, but alas Yakubuuuuu!! grin grin.

But it's all good, he was great for Nigeria, he contributed is quota for her glory.
kai!yakubu own too much,empty net direct ball 3mtr away,it cnt go any other dircn unless his feet are facing backward even ma grandma can score that goal sef so she told me.may b edo witches has a hand in it.
Re: Yakubu Aiyegbeni And His Daughters, Kay And Katty Pictured by enomakos(m): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
madridguy:
so it still de pain you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua's Stolen Car: CCTV Image Of Suspect (Photos) / Peter And Paul Okoye Celebrate Chelsea UCL Win. / Anthony Joshua Moves Back Into His Mum's Two Bedroom Flat Despite Winning £15m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.