Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,468 members, 7,781,359 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:07 PM

Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her (77315 Views)

Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Smoking Shisha & Partying Weeks After Delivery / Davido's Second Babymama-to-be, Amanda, Flaunts Her Growing Bump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jul 21, 2017
Kanye West who has been keeping a low profile lately, has been dragged into a controversy sparked by the release of transgender New York nightlife fixture Amanda Lepore‘s memoir, Doll Parts, as she claimed she had sex with him.

According to a New York Times profile outlining Lepore’s account;

“Ms. Lepore describes having an assignation with a famous rapper whose songs often play in the clubs she frequents. Soon after, she writes, he got married, and ‘I couldn’t help but think that his wife had a similar body type to me.”

That last line sparked speculation that the rapper she claims to have been involved with may be West as, similarly to ‘Ye’s wife, Kim Kardashian, Lepore is known for his voluptuous figure.

Shooting down the rumors, a friend of Kanye’s told Page Six, “That is not within the realm of possibility,” in regards to the public’s assumption on Lepore’s account.

Kanye, himself, has not addressed the situation at all.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/seems-kanye-west-sex-transgender-woman.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by NwaAmaikpe: 7:52pm On Jul 21, 2017
shocked

I'd love to shag a transgender too

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by HottestFire: 7:53pm On Jul 21, 2017

Where is the voluptous ??
grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by cosby02(m): 8:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

145 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Dycaptain(m): 8:27pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

oga e don finish for you o, anyway e fit make sense small

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Dycaptain(m): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
All this Transgender wey their nyansh don scatter finish

4 Likes

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Caustics: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
shocked This might be why kanye doesnt smile again. I wont be happy if i mistakenly handled a transgender too

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Addicted2Women: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2017

We all know it is lying

Kanye West does not have sex with hungry rats

Amber Rose his ex girlfriend and Kim Kardashian will testify to that

*Spits

Where's that donkey that accused Apostle Suleman of having sex with her ?? Her 3 minutes of fame is over

Where's the girl that accused Drake of impregnating her ?? Even showed flight ticket to London Drake bought for her, she didn't get the attention she was craving for.

I hate hoes, they can do anything for fame and they're getting brave everyday, what type of hoe will you be to publicly announce that you had sex with someone

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by seunny4lif(m): 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin grin cheesy

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Kemiputa: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
The Kim curse

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
How does it feel like?
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by eleojo23: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
What is that creature in the picture above?

5 Likes

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
How does it feel like?
Question.

Try it on this one, hé abi she is nearby for naija

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
He/she be like witch grin

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Danelo(m): 9:09pm On Jul 21, 2017
It's possible cus these days niggas just wanna get into anything hole even if it's a keg

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by cristianisraeli: 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
ye can do crazy ish..but maybe he didnt know..just saying

1 Like

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by pellucid(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
lol
see handsome lady
sorry

beautiful man

5 Likes

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by osaslord500(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
grin
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by oluwato69sin(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Iyama

Modified: nyashhole is nyashhole, where waste comes out from. Anyway , I dont believe,
Come my house come beat me

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Iamsheye(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
That's a Lie

1 Like

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by RealHaute: 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
OMG! Please let this be a lie, Kanye.

Didn't look at the picture initially. No way on earth Kanye shagged that. Unless he's craz.... Oops! shocked

1 Like

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Tranny pucci don't get wet

2 Likes

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by onunwa21(m): 9:10pm On Jul 21, 2017
Provided is not rape!! No wahala
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by room089: 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
Orisirisi!

Thank God she isn't accusing Buhari or Lai Mohammed to have slept with her.

2 Likes

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by armadeo(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
lgbt rights to fvck

modified,,,,

i can swear with anything that he didnt fvck her, thats one ugly asssssssss whatever it is
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by realceeg(m): 9:11pm On Jul 21, 2017
Then where is the voo voo ...
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by nobodysmanrob(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
Smh
Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by nightbanger(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I cover d anus of my rabbit with the blood of Mohammed. Smh

11 Likes

Re: Amanda Lepore Claims Kanye West Had Sex With Her by FTrebirth(m): 9:12pm On Jul 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

ode!

tufiakwa!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Cubana Buys Brand New Range Rover For His Protégé Cubana Whitelion / Eudoxie Yao Storms Stage, Fans Go Gaga / Bovi Shares Photo Of Tony Umez And His Daughter Who Is Beautiful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.