Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" (58576 Views)

'I Look Like Farmer's Wife': Temi Otedola & Mr Eazi Go On A Romantic Vacation / Photos From Temi Otedola 21st Birthday Party / Temi Otedola Poses As A Market Woman In New Photo Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by seyifunmi005(m): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2018
Laugh out loud!!!: See Naija celebrities before and after fame
pictures.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Id8VeUC4JEM
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by Nicknamed123: 8:52pm On Sep 04, 2018

LOL very true. He is acting like a "beta" male now, soon temi will dump him when she soon realize he has nothing to offer other than his cheer display of desperation, if temi sees a cute guy who doesn't act all clingy like eazi, I bet my ass she will dump him in no time, apart from that, she will soon grow tired of the relationship, the same pattern, Mr eazi is boring.

Trust girls. They will go for something with competition, something that gives them the trill and chill, they love doing the chasing subconsciously cause it makes them more excited and they are not bored, a guy that greatly shows his self worth, not something they can easily have, Mr eazi just acting as if he is begging for love or how I should I put it self. Just acting like someone with no worth.

Ass licker.

Take your worth away ...hater
Re: Mr. Eazi Thanks Temi Otedola, His Girlfriend "For Making Everything Special" by Nicknamed123: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2018
bigsmoke2:
She finds him fascinating for now, she will eventually grow tired and bored and dump him. Most rich kids are like built like that, very few exceptions , also investing too much in the relationship if he has to be cancelling shows and jeopardising his carrier be with her. Even she won't think much of him if he bend over backwards so easily just to please her . I won't be surprised if he announces his retirement from music tomorrow so he can focus on their relationship.
all this grammer just because lady de sponsor am...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imade Adeleke And Jamil Balogun Share A Toast To Their Friendship / Kcee Drinking Garri With Fish. Photos / DJ Cuppy's Outfit To BET Awards (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.