Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Opinion!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion!! (4926 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / My Opinion On Broke Guys / Opinion: This Is Why Every Lady Should Woo Her Dream Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion!! by Dygeasy(m): 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2017
Hi Guys,

How are y'all doing? cool

I know you all have questions about the Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest for this year. You want to know if it would hold or not. Truth is we have it planned and in mind but of course we cannot have it without the full support of the forum's admin.

Now we have a situation, we are planning a couple's contest to be held this year as well with the support of our sponsor. Now we we would like to know if we should have the Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest and the Couple's contest one after the other or we have just the Couple's contest in place of the Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest.

Hit like for The Couple's contest and the Mr & Miss Nairaland Contest

Click on Share for the Couple's contest.

Quote this post if you have any other opinion you'd like to share with us.

Thank you very much. grin cool

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Opinion!! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 21, 2017
Space booked
Re: Opinion!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mtcheeww

Fvck this thread, my post and all those that would participate in the Mrs Nairaland bullshit and couples Shiit!!

Giving out 50k to a hungry brain dead lady that would take the money and disappear without contributing nothing to the forum, and the so called God forsaken couples!!

What is the vision of such a contest?

Go to literature section and see writers who entertain people at no charge, yet you wana give a certain female asshole money just because she posted her ugly and stupid pictures!!

Seun should do something about this madness!!

Romance land breeds people with little or no intellect!!

22 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Opinion!! by AmoryBlacq: 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2017
cool
Re: Opinion!! by Stevengerd(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
Op am coming!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
Just booking space cool
Re: Opinion!! by VargasVee(m): 8:16pm On Jul 21, 2017
The couple would be preferable.

Not that shambles last year. And it's important the winners are those who contribute a lot here, not by popularity.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion!! by Caustics: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2017
will the couples be coupled from here? or i bring my own couple?
Re: Opinion!! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dygeasy.. Please expatiate more on the couple's stuff.
It sounds alluring.
Re: Opinion!! by CyberGypsy(m): 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2017
lemme park here grin

Photo Studio Loading ....17%
Re: Opinion!! by Ishilove: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Mtcheeww

Fvck this thread, my post and all those that would participate in the Mrs Nairaland bullshit and couples Shiit!!

Giving out 50k to a hungry brain dead lady that would take the money and disappear without contributing nothing to the forum, and the so called God forsaken couples!!

Go to literature section and see writers who entertain people at no charge, yet you wana give a certain female asshole money just because she posted her ugly and stupid pictures!!

Chill, you have not.

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! by realtem(m): 8:29pm On Jul 21, 2017
Okay
Re: Opinion!! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
@dygeasy "just like miss NIGERIA, miss world and miss universe that is being held every year like its tradition and culture, i think the miss nairaland should have no rivalry, its like a nairaland culture that has been going on for years now and i honestly think that its compulsory, it should not be scrap and i think its actually good for seun and nairaland in particular bcaus of the publicity it brings and yeah its fun for nairalanders, we are tired of these biafra, arewa and tribal stuffs on nairaland. we need something to capture our attention and the miss nairaland tourny will do just that. The couple's contest is good but a lot of people wont be interested in it and yeah it wont be popular like miss nairaland tourny. so in my opinion, i say fork couple contest but if you insist on doing it, then organise them one after the other.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ishilove:

Chill, you have not.

Shea you follow for sponsors?

Lol
Re: Opinion!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 21, 2017
Wait wait wait
Did someone just post that the price money of miss nairaland is 50k grin grin grin
Re: Opinion!! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 21, 2017

Re: Opinion!! by Ishilove: 8:34pm On Jul 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Shea you follow for sponsors?

Lol
Let me sponsor my trip to Ikogosi Warm Springs first before I think of sponsoring any contest grin
Re: Opinion!! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Mtcheeww

BRO chill, i believed you watch big brothers Nigeria. so what is now the difference between big brother Nigeria and miss nairaland, aint them the same thing? if you aint interested then go to literature session and read stories.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! by realtem(m): 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Mtcheeww

harsh but true.

But why is it that you attacked Miss Nairaland only but not Mr nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!! by Dygeasy(m): 8:38pm On Jul 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Mtcheeww

Why the vex though? Calm down boss!

How about you take that 50k to Literature Section?

7 Likes

Re: Opinion!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
@dygeasy "just like miss NIGERIA, miss world and miss universe that is being held every year like its tradition and culture, i think the miss nairaland should have no rivalry, its like a nairaland culture that has been going on for years now and i honestly think that its compulsory, it should not be scrap and i think its actually good for seun and nairaland in particular bcaus of the publicity it brings and yeah its fun for nairalanders, we are tired of these biafra, arewa and tribal stuffs on nairaland. we need something to capture our attention and the miss nairaland tourny will do just that. The couple's contest is good but a lot of people wont be interested in it and yeah it wont be popular like miss nairaland tourny. so in my opinion, i say fork couple contest but if you insist on doing it, then organise them one after the other.

What have you contributed to this forum aside creating alternates and acting si..lly

I read your long post with joy with the hope that you will disappoint me by posting something tangible. but alas you didn't fail to disappoint. Emitted bullshit as usual!!

Sorry for you. undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:40pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
BRO chill, i believed you watch big brothers Nigeria. so what is now the difference between big brother Nigeria and miss nairaland, aint them the same thing? if you aint interested then go to literature session and read stories.

Watched what?

Nairaland front page was where I got all the news about BBN from.

I already blasted you already.

Sorry bro.
Re: Opinion!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ishilove:

Let me sponsor my trip to Ikogosi Warm Springs first before I think of sponsoring any contest grin

Lol...

Oya make we go together. cheesy
Re: Opinion!! by CyberGypsy(m): 8:42pm On Jul 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

What have you contributed to this forum aside creating alternates and acting si..lly

I read your long post with joy with the hope that you will disappoint me by posting something tangible. but alas you didn't fail to disappoint. Emitted bullshit as usual!!

Sorry for you. undecided
*hands over head* ..

full time K.O
Re: Opinion!! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Sorry for you. undecided
lol bro, do you have any idea who you think you are quoting? well no problem, stay bless.
Re: Opinion!! by Ishilove: 8:43pm On Jul 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Lol...

Oya make we go together. cheesy

Oshofree. You too like FOC grin

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:44pm On Jul 21, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lol bro, do you have any idea who you think you are quoting? well no problem, stay bless.

Lol... I don't know oo...

Who is this? shocked
Re: Opinion!! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 21, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

Watched what?
Nairaland front page was where I got all the news about BBN from.
I already blasted you already.
Sorry bro.
K

3 Likes

Re: Opinion!! by Fadiga24(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Conduct the contest.

I think it will make the forum livelier.

1 Like

Re: Opinion!! by BiafraBushBoy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 21, 2017
Ishilove:

Oshofree. You too like FOC grin

I was even thinking of paying for our transport, then you pay gate pass and other logistics!! sad

For this your statement, you will pay for everything and I must come along. cheesy
Re: Opinion!! by Dygeasy(m): 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2017
Mariinee:
Dygeasy.. Please expatiate more on the couple's stuff.
It sounds alluring.
A contest where two people will be matched and then they will compete with other matched couples. There will be different criteria and test for the best couple to emerge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion!! by mofeoluwadassah: 8:56pm On Jul 21, 2017
lefulefu:
oya sell for me sharp sharp.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is That Nairalander You Hate So Much With Passion? / Man Grabs Lady’s Boobs In A Weird Photoshoot / Ladies With These Occupation Are Likely To Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.