Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,768 members, 7,802,350 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

- Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / (12358 Views)

Help A Muslimah In Pains / Match me with a Pious Female Muslimah For Second Marriage! / Muslimah For Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by hfeetham0(f): 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
AbdelKabir:

OK, if earth is flat what will happen when you dig?
literately you should fall off.. but due to the dome covering earth you won't..
Re: by MrOlai: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
hfeetham0:
MrOlai onegig....

answer this:

If I am going to dig down through the earth from Nigeria now. I have my legs on the ground right? by the time I dig out of the other side, what will I bring out first... Head or Legs? grin grin

Firstly, you can't even dig through the Earth's core to the other side of the Earth. It's impossible. The temperature of the core is as high as 6000°C.

Secondly, to your question, there are two answers.

1: If you're tied to the drilling rod, then, you'll come out on the other side with legs. You'll see yourself upside down when you come out.

2: If you're free and you descend down yourself, on crossing to the other side of the core with your legs first, within the Earth, you'll find yourself upside down uncomfortable (because of gravity) and you'll be forced to flip or turn the other way. Eventually, you'll come out with your head.
Re: by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
If anyone is truly intrested in understanding islam, u have to start listening to jabata. . . he made everything so clear and understanding. . . . .all he 0 says is that, quran and hadith is the epitome of our deen. .anything outside that fold is lie. . and our scholars can make mistakes, thats why we must always cross check their fatwas with the proof they bring to support their claim from kitab wa sunnah. . . . visitt voiceofthesalaf.com to understand and see the truth about islam. . .2
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
MrOlai:

Firstly, you can't even dig through the Earth's core to the other side of the Earth. It's impossible. The temperature of the core is as high as 6000°C.
just assumption.

1: If you're tied to the drilling rod, then, you'll come out on the other side with legs. You'll see yourself upside down when you come out.
wow! with my legs? then you have just killed gravity! how possible is it to come outside of your house and see someone digging the floor up and coming out with his legs?
2: If you're free and you descend down yourself, on crossing to the other side of the core with your legs first, within the Earth, you'll find yourself upside down uncomfortable (because of gravity) and you'll be forced to flip or turn the other way. Eventually, you'll come out with your head.
the bolded... I will flip with GRAVITY? grin sorry to say, that's ridiculous.. what you just stated is opposite gravity...

infact let me cut it short for you.. It is impossible on a spherical earth + gravity!
Re: by MrOlai: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
AbdelKabir:

OK, if earth is flat what will happen when you dig?

hfeetham0! Come and answer this oooo!
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 9:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
MrOlai:

hfeetham0! Come and answer this oooo!
answered!
Re: by MrOlai: 9:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
hfeetham0:
just assumption.
wow! with my legs? then you have just killed gravity! how possible is it to come outside of your house and see someone digging the floor up and coming out with his legs?

Check the bolded..
MrOlai:

Re: by MrOlai: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
hfeetham0:
just assumption.
I will flip with GRAVITY? grin sorry to say, that's ridiculous.. what you just stated is opposite gravity...

What happens when you try to hold a toddler or an animal upside down for long by holding the legs up?
Re: by MrOlai: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
hfeetham0:
literately you should fall off.. but due to the dome covering earth you won't..

Which dome? grin
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 9:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
MrOlai:

What happens when you try to hold a toddler or an animal upside down for long by holding the legs up?
the animal or toddler out of self protection flips to balance...do same for a dead animal or a dead child and watch them go down! this is not related to gravity...
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
MrOlai:

Which dome? grin
earth is surrounded by a dome which can NEVER be escaped... like we are trapped! I think this verse has something related to it:

Allah says: “O assembly of Jinn and men! If you can pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the Earth, then pass! Not without authority shall you be able to pass!” [Sûrah al-Rahmân: 33]
Re: by MrOlai: 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
hfeetham0:
the animal or toddler out of self protection flips to balance...do same for a dead animal or a dead child and watch them go down! this is not related to gravity...

@bolded. That explains why you'll come out on the other side of the Earth with your head.
Re: by MrOlai: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
hfeetham0:
earth is surrounded by a dome which can NEVER be escaped... like we are trapped! I think this verse has something related to it:

Oluwa ooooo! grin

What of the spacecrafts NASA has been sending into the space? Like Mars Rover?
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
MrOlai:

@bolded. That explains why you'll come out on the other side of the Earth with your head.
remember i started digging with my legs down... NO FORCE can make me flip throughout the tunnel
Re: by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
hfeetham0:

Allah says: “O assembly of Jinn and men! If you can pass beyond the zones of the heavens and the Earth, then pass! Not without authority shall you be able to pass!” [Sûrah al-Rahmân: 33]
Nice. . u married?fatymah
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
MrOlai:

Oluwa ooooo! grin

What of the spacecrafts NASA has been sending into the space? Like Mars Rover?
OMG! You believe that? MAN HAS NEVER LEFT THE EARTH SURFACE...

All images of mars NASA released are from Devon Island in Canada. you can check it out on google... like the images below..

Re: by hfeetham0(f): 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
AhluSunnah:
Nice. . u married?fatymah
Laa
Re: by MrOlai: 9:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
hfeetham0:
remember i started digging with my legs down... NO FORCE can make me flip throughout the tunnel

Earth's gravitational pull is centripetal. So, as soon as you cross the core to the other side, then, you'll flip yourself in order to attain balance.
Re: by MrOlai: 9:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
hfeetham0:
OMG! You believe that? MAN HAS NEVER LEFT THE EARTH SURFACE...

All images of mars NASA released are from Devon Island in Canada. you can check it out on google... like the images below..

hfeetham0! How old are you pls?
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
MrOlai:

hfeetham0! How old are you pls?
early 20s...why?
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
MrOlai:

Earth's gravitational pull is centripetal. So, as soon as you cross the core to the other side, then, you'll flip yourself in order to attain balance.
which means gravity is voided... hope you understand how gravity works.. grin
Re: by MrOlai: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
hfeetham0:
which means gravity is voided... hope you understand how gravity works.. grin

Earth's gravity is centripetal.
Re: by MrOlai: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
hfeetham0:
early 20s...why?

Age sometimes has relationship with the level of knowledge.
Re: by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
hfeetham0:
MrO.lai on.egig....

answer this:

If I am going to dig down through the earth from Nigeria now. I have my legs on the ground right? by the time I dig out of the other side, what will I bring out first... Head or Legs? grin grin

Let's say we already have a hole that has been dug, and assume its going from pole to pole(if not you'll be disturbed by coriolis effect), also assume no air resistance or friction(so your motion won't be slow), now entering the hole, you keep going faster and faster, then you have mass of the earth above you such that it will cancel the attraction of the one below you seriously, then the gravitational pull becomes weaker since the mass is cancelling and you feel no gravitational pull at the middle, you will be floating, once you go pass the middle the whole process will change you'll be pulled up weakly at first, then faster until you get to the other side, since you'll feel uncomfortable being upside down, you'll be forced to turn over....
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
MrOlai:

Earth's gravity is centripetal.
grin grin
saved! will come back to this statement.. make sure you don't edit...
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 9:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
MrOlai:

Age sometimes has relationship with the level of knowledge.
irrelevant!
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Let's say we already have a hole that has been dug, and assume its going from pole to pole(if not you'll be disturbed by coriolis effect), also assume no air resistance or friction(so your motion won't be slow), now entering the hole, you keep going faster and faster, then you have mass of the earth above you such that it will cancel the attraction of the one below you seriously, then the gravitational pull becomes weaker since the mass is cancelling and you feel no gravitational pull at the middle, you will be floating, once you go pass the middle the whole process will change you'll be pulled up weakly at first, then faster until you get to the other side, since you'll feel uncomfortable being upside down, you'll be forced to turn over....
it has not been dug, already dug whole will destroy the earth... the scenario is " you are digging down"
Re: by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
hfeetham0:
it has not been dug, already dug whole will destroy the earth... the scenario is " you are digging down"

Its all an assumption...

What's important here is how you come out right?

If you want to follow reality, then its not possible to dig...
Re: by hfeetham0(f): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Its all an assumption...

What's important here is how you come out right?
yea... but the whole already dug is a different thing entirely as you will flip so many times and the coming out will be random but digging and going down as you dig will give what?
Re: by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
hfeetham0:
yea... but the whole already dug is a different thing entirely as you will flip so many times and the coming out will be random but digging and going down as you dig will give what?

When you get to the middle of the earth after digging, remember I've already said gravitational force won't apply there since the mass above you will cancel the one below, going pass the middle, the force starts applying again and you'll feel uncomfortable with your position just as how when your legs are tied to the ceiling, so you'll want to change position......
Re: by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
By the way hfeetham0 will you try out Eratosthenes test as I suggested?
Re: by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 23, 2017
hfeetham0:
Laa
If you do not mind, just buzz me on zero.eight.one.*zero*.six.eight.twelve.zero.zero.two.six. tweeter@AbuUthaymeenu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Media Contributes To The Bad Image Of Islam. Why? / Tips On How To Concentrate During Salat (prayers) / Who Is Sheik Imran Abdul Mojeed Eleha?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.