Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,343 members, 7,808,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). (12166 Views)

MOST EXPENSIVE ITEMS IN THE WORLD [photos]. Check the ones you can afford? / World’s Most Expensive Selfie: This Picture Is Worth $143 BILLION (LOOK) / 7 Of The Most Expensive Private Universities In Nigeria Established By Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by delli(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2017
Explorers:
11. iPhone 4S Elite Gold: $9.4 Million.

Officially considered the world’s most expensive phone.

The back plate is 24 carat gold and the Apple logo is made of 24-carat gold and 53 diamonds.

The home navigation button yields a single very rare and flawless natural pink diamond.

The diamond is said to be between 7.4-8.6 carats.
with this phone hope I don't need sim card or will be able to snap chat with God

3 Likes

Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by Sexytemi(f): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2017
@ explorers dont forget the most expensive mushroom which is truffles

2 Likes

Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by Blakjewelry(m): 11:14am On Jul 22, 2017
Explorers:
19. Most Expensive Sculpture: “L’hommeau doigt”, Alberto Giacometti.

Price: $141,300,000

Considered one of the most important sculptors in history, with three of his works holding positions on the top ten most valuable pieces of art of all time, Giacometti is in a category all his own, called both a Surrealist and a Formalist, and this piece (translated to “Man pointing” or“Pointing Man”) is considered to be his most iconic and evocative sculpture.
Can't pay 2k for this

4 Likes

Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by Explorers(m): 11:16am On Jul 22, 2017
Blakjewelry:

Can't pay 2k for this

Lol....Cant even take it for free.

Sometimes i don't know what they're thinking.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by DONADAMS(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
Money is good
Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by Soggy4all: 1:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
Caustics:
angry

3. queen elizabeths pant: £2.3m

Male briefs mistakenly worn to the wedding of prince Charles by the queen herself

WTF shocked

1 Like

Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by modaink333: 2:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Just sat down with a bucket of popcorn to Cruz this thread
Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by Zetra(m): 4:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
the items with diamond, golf or precious stones I will understand why they are so expensive but not that sculpture (pointing man) what was the effort put into making it and the effort put into make breathtaking sculptures all over the world.

some items can be used to make money indirectly like the painting, cars, parking lot etc not "pant".

I will buy the car then people will pay to view it, 2x to touch it, 3x to seat etc

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by iamrealdeji(m): 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
Explorer Would love to meet this dude. The name just sits well with him. Very creative. kiss
the guy is super creative,he blogs with sense. Explorers is setting the bar so high that other bloggers have to skydive. he's far different from these other hungry and desperate bloggers
Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by aragonchuks(m): 6:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
lovelygurl:
I can't believe that most expensive sculpture thing

As in THAT THING is worth that much shocked
Dear believe anything oyibo na dem go buy that thing for that amount something way my junior bros go build i will beat him that someone is buying for that amount
Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
iamrealdeji:
the guy is super creative,he blogs with sense. Explorers is setting the bar so high that other bloggers have to skydive. he's far different from these other hungry and desperate bloggers

Pls tell them. Blogging has lost its value. Every blogger wants to live in Banana Island. Linda didn't get there by today's style of blogging.
I just hope Seun is appreciating this guy cos he's very thorough.
Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by lionlee216(m): 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
@explorers, if you are not getting paid to do this, just open your own blog.

I remember coolval22 whem he started on here, he pulled so much crowd and then he created his own blog and still get followers.

You can also do the same as people advised..

7 Likes

Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by kingtblackhoc(m): 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
desiigner:

Wtf! Arts are so overrated lipsrsealed
no,bro they are not..its easy for u 2 think so cos they r overly underrated in Naija + Africa... Amazing arts should be worshipped IMO.
Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by dyadeleye(m): 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
I will follow you wherever you go explorer baba......not gay but I love u man!...you are the reason I do visit here everyday...and naijasinglegirl too....
Not because of all those romangoddess news or Tonto dike bullshit been pushed to front page!

2 Likes

Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by Babysho(m): 10:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
Vicintonsh:

embarassed
Wtf?? !

Anyone can make that...

1 Like

Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by Obudupikin: 12:10am On Jul 23, 2017
tk4rd:
Just make a replica of "THAT THING" and be RICHH.!!

Nah,you won't get rich even if you sold a replica made by the artist himself.

Why do you think it's that expensive in the first place?

1 Like

Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by Obudupikin: 12:15am On Jul 23, 2017
kingtblackhoc:

no,bro they are not..its easy for u 2 think so cos they r overly underrated in Naija + Africa... Amazing arts should be worshipped IMO.

Considering the cost being paid for them and the utility derived from purchasing them,it is rational to agree that they are overated.
Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by Stamagba(m): 1:13am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by tk4rd: 5:27am On Jul 23, 2017
Obudupikin:

Nah,you won't get rich even if you sold a replica made by the artist himself.

Why do you think it's that expensive in the first place?
Now I want to know. Why was it that expensive in the first place sef.?
Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by dingbang(m): 6:37am On Jul 23, 2017
Explorers:
7. Antilia, 1 billion USD.

Owned by Indian billionaire Mukesh Ambani, this 34-storey mammoth of a home is designed to survive an earthquake of magnitude 8.0 and contains 3 helipads alongs with a parking space enough for 160 cars.
survive earthquake? Lmao!
Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by sirfee(m): 6:58am On Jul 23, 2017
Explorers:
7. Antilia, 1 billion USD.

Owned by Indian billionaire Mukesh Ambani, this 34-storey mammoth of a home is designed to survive an earthquake of magnitude 8d.0 and contains 3 helipads alongs with a parking space enough for 160 cars.
Money answereth almost everything,but this building can't survive earthquake...
Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by Dthespian: 8:34am On Jul 23, 2017
Number 1. Paul Labile Pogba £89 mill .
Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by LaDolceVida(f): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2017
Explorers:
1. Feather of a Huia bird - $10,000

This is the most valuable feather in the world, since it once belonged to a Huia bird, which is now extinct.

The bird's plumage was traditionally used to adorn Maori chiefs.

https://www.scoopwhoop.com/inothernews/17-most-expensive-things/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5544616871

http://www.therichest.com/luxury/most-expensive/a-look-at-10-of-the-worlds-most-expensive-items/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
a feather costs more than some defferontary checks shocked
Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by LaDolceVida(f): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2017
Caustics:
angry

Male briefs mistakenly worn to the wedding of prince Charles by the queen herself
this one is the largely exhilarating of them all

1 Like

Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by LaDolceVida(f): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2017
Caustics:
angry

the briefs even looks like it has been through some harsh weather days

2 Likes

Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by dotman081(m): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by armadeo(m): 7:53pm On Jul 23, 2017
Explorers:
19. Most Expensive Sculpture: “L’hommeau doigt”, Alberto Giacometti.

Price: $141,300,000

Considered one of the most important sculptors in history, with three of his works holding positions on the top ten most valuable pieces of art of all time, Giacometti is in a category all his own, called both a Surrealist and a Formalist, and this piece (translated to “Man pointing” or “Pointing Man”) is considered to be his most iconic and evocative sculpture.

Lalasticlala

Even statue of groot cost like this. Hope say this one says more than I am groot.

1 Like

Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by emorse(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2017
sirfee:
Money answereth almost everything,but this building can't survive earthquake...
I believe it can. There's a similar building in Japan. Its fitted with giant springs at the corners so it only sways from side to side during earthquakes. The furniture are screwd to the floor.

1 Like

Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by sirfee(m): 7:20am On Jul 24, 2017
emorse:

I believe it can. There's a similar building in Japan. Its fitted with giant springs at the corners so it only sways from side to side during earthquakes. The furniture are screwd to the floor.
Thanks for the information, good morning.
Re: These Are World's Most Expensive Items, Things(Photos). by emorse(m): 10:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
sirfee:
Thanks for the information, good morning.
You're welcome bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facts That Would Blow your Mind- Picture Series / Correction Of Wrong Date Of Birth In Jamb / Nigeria Police Academy Free Past Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.