Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,203 members, 7,780,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:56 PM

My Ordeal - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Ordeal (345 Views)

My Ordeal Buyin In.finix Hot 6 Pro Instead Of In.finix Hot 6 / #mtn's New Data-ordeal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Ordeal by Nobody: 2:02am On Jul 22, 2017
I'm so devastated right now ..my phone was stolen today. ....I took my infinix for repairs and a week later carlcare told me to come and collect it because it was under warranty...I went to get it and to my surprise, I was given a new hot s but my happiness was cut short after i got to ajao estate as I couldn't feel my phone again...I started asking the Agberos up and down about the last vehiche I boarded describing the driver. from ajao,I was told to board a bus to oshodi if I could still get him hoping that it fell in the bus but to no avail...I started walking aimlessly at oshodi with no clue on what to do..because I don't know when next I'll get money for a phone except a miracle happens. I finally put myself together and left for my house accepting my fate that my phone is gone. now I'm phoneless in the midst of writing my project and my phone is 90% important in writing it....I'm urging any nairalander to pls come to my aid and gift me an Android phone if you have any to spare at least finish my project I would really appreciate it.
Re: My Ordeal by seunlayi(m): 6:35am On Jul 22, 2017
Sorry, your story is touching

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Please USB Modem Expert I Need Your HELP / Substandard Phones Have Quality Of Service Implication, NCC / Photos: New Renders Of Nokia 2 Leak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.