Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan (40162 Views)

Tinubu, Aregbesola And South West Politics / FFK: It Is Over For Tinubu. He Has Been Retired From Politics / Fayose, Tinubu, Aregbesola At Dele Alake’s Father’s Burial In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by Dollyak(f): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2017
Interesting write up.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by ybalogs(m): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2017
WHAT IS THIS ONE SAYING?
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by Jabioro: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2017
Who gave this old folk my microphone.. that was your season and hail days and this someone season let him spend the way he can.. stop ranting SIR
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by KemjikaEme: 8:55am On Jul 22, 2017
Quarrel is a normal phenomenon amongst human beings irrespective of Nationality and ethnic group.
This is a major rancor between two yoruba political heads...it's all normal to Nigerians.
When Obiano, Okorocha and Nnamdi Kanu fight,people make 'Igbos are not united' trash talk.
How ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by bignero: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Like cownu you lack manners and the level of intelligence and emotional stability to reasonably engage other people in a discourse!

Your trying too hard to sound intelligent, unfortunately your just exposing sheer ignorance, stop embarassing your self

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by Timinho23: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2017
The Igbos who saw the 1967 war would never call for Biafra, as Nnamdi KANU, someone with no international recognition and pedigree is calling.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by bkool7(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2017
The fact is that Afenifere memebers are the core AD leaders . They took a wrong turn when they allowed themselves to be deceived by Obj in 2003. They all endorsed Obj for re-election thinking he would manipulate their re-election for AD.
Tinubu disagreed with this move and he formed ACN. Well, Tinubu won his re-election and PDP won the remaining AD states .
Since then all Afenifere have been envious of Tinubu
So , this man is not being truthful. I dont like Aregbe because one of my relation is a core APC memeber ,he was supposed to be appionted a LGA admin in Osun but he wasnt . But i cant deny the glaring fact that Aregbe has performed more than any other governor in Osun's history. Could he have gone more? Maybe.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by KemjikaEme: 8:59am On Jul 22, 2017
Timinho23:
The Igbos who saw the 1967 war would never call for Biafra, as Nnamdi KANU, someone with no international recognition and pedigree is calling.
Is only in Nigeria that a call for self determination and referendum is equal to War.
You all need to think and process information before spewing nonesense.

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 22, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Like cownu you lack manners and the level of intelligence and emotional stability to reasonably engage other people in a discourse!
He only asked you a simple question .Why misbehaving yourself, answer the question pls?

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by Meel: 9:01am On Jul 22, 2017
Aregebe is a big disgrace to Afeneifere at large, he has failed us all, he failed osun doctors, teachers, pensioners , and ladokites.
Being in the same level since 2015,

Freedom Samson Siasia
I, Mr Planet, Solace and two other was appointed
at the event to go and dropped Fidau prayer
money on behalf of Lautech Students. On getting
to the front line where APC chieftains and
Important dignitaries of Chief Bisi Akande sat,
Aregbesola called for our immediate stoppage
and the Security order the Five of us to removed
our Identification Tag as Lautech Student , while
other blocked us.
-
As this were going on, we pleaded to them but
Solace was only allowed to dropped the envelope
while they chased us away.
-
On getting to Akande's lodge, where Ministers,
Governors, Fed. Honourable and Member of the
Senator that present were been entertained. They
raised the issue of the university but Aregbesola
did not say a word than Okay, Go
God save us from the Tryant

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by mmsen: 9:04am On Jul 22, 2017
vedaxcool:

For those of us who were born before 1966, we remember that Western Nigeria had its Constitution, the North had its own Constitution, and the East had its own Constitution

He wants to live in 1966 and continue the same ideas that did not work then, now. Europe created the EU not becauae they are unity beggars as our unemployed ipob brothers will chant because they know there is strength in numbers and they understand that through these bandying together they will be better placed to compete in the global market. But we see a situation were failure in 2015 elections has become a basis for restructuring a country. Such emotional reactions clearly indicates unintelligence of the most lowest kind.

People were talking about restructuring decades before the 2015 debacle.

He made a good point about the North having resources but not wanting to exploit them because of free money from the South.

That is part of the reason for the ridiculous poverty levels there that fuels the constant violence.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by Meel: 9:13am On Jul 22, 2017
bkool7:
The fact is that Afenifere memebers are the core AD leaders . They took a wrong turn when they allowed themselves to be deceived by Obj in 2003. They all endorsed Obj for re-election thinking he would manipulate their re-election for AD.
Tinubu disagreed with this move and he formed ACN. Well, Tinubu won his re-election and PDP won the remaining AD states .
Since then all Afenifere have been envious of Tinubu
So , this man is not being truthful. I dont like Aregbe because one of my relation is a core APC memeber ,he was supposed to be appionted a LGA admin in Osun but he wasnt . But i cant deny the glaring fact that Aregbe has performed more than any other governor in Osun's history. Could he have gone more? Maybe.
Performed?? I think you are joking,

He performed more than his predecessors grin , and an institution that he co owned hasn't been operational for the last 2 years.

Am sure you don't have relatives in Lautech, but I believe you have a soul.
Just empathize with us, some medical students have spent upto 11 years in school. All due to aregbe and ajimobi incompetency.

You might be privileged to attend a private uni, but as citizens of Nigeria ,education is the only national cake we get to enjoy, and they are depriving us of it.

Karma is a bitch, If you know aregbese tell him to #fundlautech.
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by abumeinben(m): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2017
dedons:
Useless people!

Which people sir?

Kindly read the story. The topic is but a paragraph.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by marvin902(m): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2017
so na me won cum read all this abi undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by bkool7(m): 9:17am On Jul 22, 2017
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Please, kindly accept my apology on behalf of that fool. This Forum has been infiltrated by 2go and Yahoo boys chunking out trash on every topic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by 4tune490(m): 9:19am On Jul 22, 2017
I'll B back but......

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by NewNigeriaMind: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2017
I have always loved Awolowo for everything he stands for, truth is, the Yoruba man has no problem voting for anyone has long as that person can perform. But when I vote for
You and you begin to call me a fool I will
Put you in your place. That is the case with Zik. Zik is a tribalist and history will sooner than later catch up with who he truly is.

I have this question for all Yoruba people on this forum:

1. How come during the first republic Zik ensured Igbos were fixed as the VC of western universities even though there were more qualified and educated westerners.

2. How was the East able to connive with the North to send Pa Awolowo to prison over fake chargers all in a bid to remove his major competition.

3. Can you explain why most federal government property in Lagos are occupied from people in the east during this same period

The truth is the Igbo man is only happy with you when you bend backwards and allow him to use you and take advantage of you. You become is enemy the day you tell him enough is enough.

Why did Awolowo establish Egbe omo Odua in London. He had to cause he noticed the ethnic card being played by Zik in NCNC.

Another question, if Herbert Maucalay was an Igbo man like Zik, do you think he would have handed the party over to a Yoruba man. The answer is NO.

Zik after the demise of Herbert Macaulay destroyed NCNC with his tribal politics by appointing to the Exco people of Igbo extraction alone. That is why what happened in western assembly happened. That was the Yoruba filnally outing Zik were he belongs. This character of taking what belongs to others is also the reason Zik opted to form a government with them north while rejecting Awo offer of forming a united southern Nigeria.

The same character was exhibited by Ironsi when he cancelled the regions constitution and formed a unitary government after the first coup. Always looking to steal from other and take advantage of others.

We are in this problem of nothern domination of the south because of the action of these two individuals. Zik and Ironsi.

Left for Awo, the north and the south would have gone their separate ways along time ago.

This is also why I support Ojukwu and like me he never liked Zik. The north and the south have no bsusiness being in the same country but these two men have and may have perpetually sealed the faith of the south to the north for selfish reason of wanting what belongs to others.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by Nwakaumu(m): 9:24am On Jul 22, 2017
Did anybody notice that this revisionist could nt answer the question of yoruba joining hausa to fight igbo straight away? rather he was telling us about how awo went to heaven and came back.yoruba are treachourous backstabbers,double faced ethnic bigots.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by vedaxcool(m): 9:26am On Jul 22, 2017
bkool7:

Please, kindly accept my apology on behalf of that fool. This Forum has been infiltrated by 2go and Yahoo boys chunking out trash on every topic.

thanks chief. ...2go users will look like gods with that guy's barren brain.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by emmasege: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2017
I wonder why it always starts with Osun governor. Bisi Akande was also a virus that infected the defunct AD and rubbished Awolowo and Bola Ige.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by NewNigeriaMind: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Did anybody notice that this revisionist could nt answer the question of yoruba joining hausa to fight igbo straight away? rather he was telling us about how awo went to heaven and came back.yoruba are treachourous backstabbers,double faced ethnic bigots.

I think he answered that question well enough.

The west was still part of Nigeria.

While you may want to act ignorant I think we all know why the west had to join in the fight.

Ojukwu should never have moved towards Ore heading to Lagos. If he had held on to his region after the success of Banjo a Yoruba man against federal troops in the East, he would have had his country.

1 Like

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by bkool7(m): 9:30am On Jul 22, 2017
Meel:
Performed?? I think you are joking,

He performed more than other Governors, and an institution he co owned hasn't been operational for the last 2 years.

Am sure you don't have relatives in Lautech, but I believe you have a soul.
Just empathize with us, some medical students have spent upto 11 years in school. All due to aregbe and ajimobi incompetency.

You might be privileged to attend a private uni, but as citizens education is the only national cake we get to enjoy, and they are depriving us of it.

Karma is a bitch, If you know aregbese tell him to #fundlautech.

Osun state already has a state University.
The Nation is in a recession. The handlers of Lautech should work at making it self-suffcient because if the economic doesnt improve , I am afraid things will remain the same .
You cant use Lautech to sum up his performance . What about Oyo state ? Now you are blaming only Aregbe . Even Lagos state with all his resources does not have two Universities.
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by 989900: 9:32am On Jul 22, 2017
Nice read. #insight
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by olaniyisamuel(m): 9:40am On Jul 22, 2017
Jabioro:
Who gave this old folk my microphone.. that was your season and hail days and this someone season let him spend the way he can.. stop ranting SIR

By quoting dat, u just displayed ur non-challant attitude. I never imagined dere would species like u on dis thread who could not for a reason b NORMAL.. *attention seeker. *dummy
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by Nwakaumu(m): 9:43am On Jul 22, 2017
NewNigeriaMind:

I think he answered that question well enough.

The west was still part of Nigeria.

While you may want to act ignorant I think we all know why the west had to join in the fight.

Ojukwu should never have moved towards Ore heading to Lagos. If he had held on to his region after the success of Banjo a Yoruba man against federal troops in the East, he would have had his country.
Thank god you ve accepted that yoruba joined hausa to kill igbo.but how can ojukwu stay in his region when you allowed and harbored hausa soldiers to use lagos to launch attack on igbos,do you know anything about warfare.ojukwu never went to attack yoruba otherwise a yoruba man banjo would not ve appointed to lead the attack,ojukwu's plan was to incapacitate the nigeria's command and control headquater,lagos.stop twisting history to suit your purpose of propogating falsehood ,the ignoble role yoruba played in commiting genocide against the igbos shall never be forgiven
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by armadeo(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2017
abumeinben:
Loving this...seems history has been twisted.

For those who cannot read "unpictured" novels like me, here are the bullets:

2. Another reason for "Nigerian" alignment was because Zik insalted the Yoruba race, just like kanu is doing now. For example, claimed the Old man, kanu said "any Igbo man in a church lead by a Yoruba man is a fool!"

4. Each of the three regions had her Constitution, one of which was and I quote "Freedom to secession and self determination", but was removed by Gowon when he superglued the 3.

6. The north has the largest deposits of minerals in the country, gold, diamond, uranium, tin. They should comot thia eyes from "awa oyeh" in the Delta.

8. Tinubu and rigging of election don be 5 and 6 since 1993 when they said officials during senatorial election say make dem go house because of heavy rain, say deh nor fit continue. So later deh con yeh say some people go back and deh con win, plus including Tinubu.

The message of the epistle:
Let us also work, let us begin to tell our children that they need to work. Let us institutionalise the dignity of labour; it is not here anymore.

You even summarized your summary. You too much.

God bless you I wouldn't have read all that. Thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by Jabioro: 9:54am On Jul 22, 2017
olaniyisamuel:

By quoting dat, u just displayed ur non-challant attitude. I never imagined dere would species like u on dis thread who could not for a reason b NORMAL.. *attention seeker. *dummy

Do not expect your concur to be mine that's why we are here., if you no you can't never constructively argue yourself with me don't ever mentioned my comment otherwise you may received ever last curses.. e-rabble rouser..
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by olaniyisamuel(m): 9:57am On Jul 22, 2017
Jabioro:
Do not expect your concur to be mine that's why we are here., if you no you can't never constructively argue yourself with me don't ever mentioned my comment otherwise you may received ever last curses.. e-rabble rouser..

*dummy... . *cursed.......
Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by NewNigeriaMind: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2017
Nwakaumu:
Thank god you ve accepted that yoruba joined hausa to kill igbo.but how can ojukwu stay in his region when you allowed and harbored hausa soldiers to use lagos to launch attack on igbos,do you know anything about warfare.ojukwu never went to attack yoruba otherwise a yoruba man banjo would not ve appointed to lead the attack,ojukwu's plan was to incapacitate the nigeria's command and control headquater,lagos.stop twisting history to suit your purpose of propogating falsehood ,the ignoble role yoruba played in commiting genocide against the igbos shall never be forgiven

Don't let your emotions rob you of your senses. Go back and read a little more about the war and why Banjo advanced towards Lagos.

Until the defeat of the Biafran troop in Ore, the federal troop had not recorded any victory against the Biafra troop until then. In fact, the Nigeria army was in disarray and in total confusion on how to execute the war. Gowon initially declared police action cause he didn't plan for a full fledge war. It was after the police action failed in curtailing the baifran troops that the tactics changed. So before the ore math how can Nigerian troops launch attacks they don't even have the capacity or the moral to launch.

Ojukwu made a mistake in advancing towards ore. In fact, he had all the advantage at that time cause the federal troops were no where near the east to lunch any attack.

And don't twist Ojukwu's reason for advancing towards lagos. Read is letter to Banjo and tell
Me he was high on his ego because of the little success he had initially against the federal troops.

The advnanemt toward lagos was not because Nigeria was launching any attacks from lagos but rather to take charge of lagos. He planned to appoint a person of his choosing to admisnter the entire west if lagos was captured. Did the Yoruba complain to him or invite him to come liberate them. He should have stayed in the east as he already had control of the east at that time.

Secondly, please what about the Nigerians killed by biafran troops during that period. You all
Keep shouting genocide but you are quick to forget the massacre by biafran troops in the South South, or why do you think the south South later joined the federal troops in fighting Biafra.

Some of us lost relatives to that war. Count your losses let me count mine.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by Dotng: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2017
abumeinben:
Loving this...seems history has been twisted.

For those who cannot read "unpictured" novels like me, here are the bullets:

2. Another reason for "Nigerian" alignment was because Zik insalted the Yoruba race, just like kanu is doing now. For example, claimed the Old man, kanu said "any Igbo man in a church lead by a Yoruba man is a fool!"

4. Each of the three regions had her Constitution, one of which was and I quote "Freedom to secession and self determination", but was removed by Gowon when he superglued the 3.

6. The north has the largest deposits of minerals in the country, gold, diamond, uranium, tin. They should comot thia eyes from "awa oyeh" in the Delta.

8. Tinubu and rigging of election don be 5 and 6 since 1993 when they said officials during senatorial election say make dem go house because of heavy rain, say deh nor fit continue. So later deh con yeh say some people go back and deh con win, plus including Tinubu.

The message of the epistle:
Let us also work, let us begin to tell our children that they need to work. Let us institutionalise the dignity of labour; it is not here anymore.

I believe you had A1 in your SSCE grin. Your summary is apt.

2 Likes

Re: I Feel Sorry For Tinubu, Aregbesola Has Damaged Him – Olaitan by Viergeachar: 10:00am On Jul 22, 2017
Nwakaumu:

Don't be a dullard!

The war was between Nigeria and Biafra.

That was his answer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Peter Obi Donating Trucks To Anambra Fire Service During His Tenure / Amnesty International Exposes "Nigeria's Torture Chambers" / ‘How Can Bashir Ahmad Earn More Than Prof. Femi Osofisan?’: Fierce Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.