Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State (13447 Views)

E-money And Kcee Gives Actor Junior Pope A Car (photos) / Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State (photos) / Kcee Gives Out Money To His Fans As He Visited A Vicinity In Lagos(photo+video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by feranmi400: 6:29am On Jul 22, 2017
Five Star Music Acts, KCEE approved the scholarships of three graduating primary school students in Abia State.

According to the Limpopo crooner;

“Exactly four years ago, I was on my way to Abia State for an event when I stopped by a community in Bende local government to visit a long-time friend and brother. We exchanged pleasantries and on my way out he told me about a certain foundation which he was using to provide free Nursery and Primary education to his people and we all went there.

He continued; “On getting there, I was highly impressed and really inspired by such a kind gesture. Fast forward to 2017, a few weeks ago to be precise, he sent a message and video clip showing the first set of the primary schools pupils that are graduating into secondary school and I decided I was going to support them with writing materials, band sets and all that but on getting to Igbere on Wednesday, after seeing how brilliant the kids were, I had no other option than to take up the responsibility of training the three best graduating students throughout their secondary school stage as my own little way of encouraging early education in our society.”

He went on to preach about how we can make our various societies better places. “We all can always help in making our society a better place regardless of how small it is” he wrote.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/22/singer-kcee-gives-out-scholarships-to-graduating-students-in-abia-state-photos/

cc; lalasticlala

7 Likes

Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by hadizadeezy(f): 6:33am On Jul 22, 2017
Abia?? thought this guy is from One of the calabar speaking state......
Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by bamdly(m): 6:36am On Jul 22, 2017
U better use ur money to eat Sha don't be like dammy krane
Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by Antonblack(m): 6:55am On Jul 22, 2017
if more of our musicians gv back to the public in anyway they can it would be nice. Not beefing each other everywhere disturbing Twitter and flaunting cars,chains,and receipt of 30billion u spend in club. Anyway nice one kcee .more blessings

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by MhizzAJ(f): 6:57am On Jul 22, 2017
nice one

19 Likes

Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by NLTroubleChild: 7:05am On Jul 22, 2017
Nonsense and ingredient,Publicity Stunt, Trash, Na for mouth dem dey give scholarship after few weeks it's all forgotten, That's how Runtown promised to sponsor a dude at the last road block Night he attended at Enugu up till now the guy still the roam up and down gariki. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by Brown14: 7:08am On Jul 22, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
V
for Vagina

3 Likes

Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by Brown14: 7:11am On Jul 22, 2017
not bad...but I feel hez trying so hard to be in the news again since no music to sing because him Messiah(Harrysongz) don leave am

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by elog(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Him and Harrysong should settle first
Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by Nealson(m): 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Brown14:
not bad...but I feel hez trying so hard to be in the news again since no music to sing because him Messiah(Harrysongz) don leave am

Haba! ,bros dem ask you? .....

9 Likes

Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by Babtunz: 6:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
Nonsense and ingredient,Publicity Stunt, Trash, Na for mouth dem dey give scholarship after few weeks it's all forgotten, That's how Runtown promised to sponsor a dude at the last road block Night he attended at Enugu up till now the guy still the roam up and down gariki. Nonsense
Koboko fall on Yhu

4 Likes

Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by roqrules04(m): 6:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
K cee K cee
Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by Babtunz: 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
Brown14:

for Vagina
Like seriously
Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
I hereby summon Liability and NwaAmaikpe to this thread!!!
Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by evy1(m): 6:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
hadizadeezy:

No his former partner Presh is the one from calabar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by AustineCJ: 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
good.next!!
Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by KinzyeWriter(m): 7:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
sad

KCEE is a kindhearted man, I could remember the last time I watched him interviewed.

According to him, he blessed a guy on E-Money birthday.... and lots of charities he has made.

In one word, He is a Human. grin

I love his heart.

James988:
drug money
Whatever, There are people who got trillions and are not this nice, common.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by James988: 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
drug money
Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by martineverest(m): 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
media show off

cant these celebs help ppl without showing it on media?

Its a pity he took cameramen along

1 Like

Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by Liability(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
YoungDaNaval:
I hereby summon Liability and NwaAmaikpe to this thread!!!
guy how far? I dey look for toto to fvck oooo. Hw far that ur babe sister?
Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by mentor80: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ma Dude, i guess dats how they get Top-chart.
martineverest:
media show off

cant these celebs help ppl without showing it on media?

Its a pity he took cameramen along

Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Liability:
guy how far? I dey look for toto to fvck oooo. Hw far that ur babe sister?
Hahahaha you don't disappoint
Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by wizod(m): 7:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
Brown14:

for Vagina
v for vagina my big bros
Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by moses93(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
giving back to the poor!!
Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by olawalaramiola(f): 8:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by olawalaramiola(f): 8:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
then help him to call and remind runtown now, or shey na you he promised
Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by kentus123: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
hadizadeezy:

Mr, he is from ihiala in Anambra state

Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by kaaybest(m): 9:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
wink[s][/s]
Re: Kcee Gives Out Scholarships To Graduating Students In Abia State by 400billionman: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Welldone Kcee..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Jowizaaza The Richest Kid In Nigeria (photos) / Meet The World's Smallest Woman, Her Husband And Parents(Photos) / Photo: Olamide Is Madly In Love With His Girlfriend, Brags About Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.