Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,903 members, 7,806,639 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) (42563 Views)

Ezinne Kalu Graduates With First Class In Law From UK University (Photos) / Fiyinfunoluwa Osinbajo Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Fayose Pictured With Oyedepo As His Son Rogba Gradates From Covenant University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
banmee:

That is one thing i am definitely not.
just following your logic
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by banmee(m): 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Saintmary:

just following your logic

You logic is flawed because I am definitely not a Nigeria. God forbid.
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
banmee:

You logic is flawed because I am definitely not a Nigeria. God forbid.
are you angry? Whoever you are, it's not right to insult all Nigerians based on an election result. I repeat, I was only responding to your flawed logic. Case over, everybody, go home.
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by onyokometer: 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Thank you Oshokomole,if na others like Okorocha and co they go send their pikin go abroad,not that they I'll even do better abroad.
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by toprealman: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by banmee(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Saintmary:

are you angry? Whoever you are, it's not right to insult all Nigerians based on an election result. I repeat, I was only responding to your flawed logic. Case over, everybody, go home.

Which election result are we talking about? Is it the election results from the 80's, 90's or 2000's. grin I don't know if you know this but Nigeria was not created in 2015. You have been phucking up for over half a century and you are here talking about logic. Go school un no go go.
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by Saintmary(f): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
banmee:

Which election result are we talking about? Is it the election results from the 80's, 90's or 2000's. grin I don't know if you know this but Nigeria was not created in 2015. You have been phucking up for over half a century and you are here talking about logic. Go school un no go go.
you are very good at insulting others, why dont you preside over a country and let's see how better you are.
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by banmee(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Saintmary:

you are very good at insulting others, why dont you preside over a country and let's see how better you are.

Guy, we all cannot preside over a country at the same time. What I do preside over are warriors. I groom and train leaders and I get paid very well for it. Yes. I am very good at that. And if you want to know why I insult "others" as you put it, read my signature at the bottom of my post. cool
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by Stbottle(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
MediumStout:
Why not send his son to ekiti state university? What's the difference between covenant and studying abroad when covenant lecturers are mostly expatriates? Fayose is a hypocrite

Did you just assume this?? I am seriously laughing at you right now, expatraites kor...inpatraits ni....
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by decomaniaboss(f): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
hadizadeezy:
here is One gullible Nigerian........what's the difference between the fees abroad ati convenant?
you no get sense at all,see as they dey yab you,heyahhhh,think before u type next time yeah? well nairalanders pls kindly check my signature for affordable and well done furniture

1 Like

Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Off topic but you use a windows phone, which browser do you use? I need a good browser I can use Nairaland with. And are you on Windows 10 or Windows 8.1?
I use 8.1. Try UC browser(though it crashes a lot) or Surfy browser. When God provides cash for me I am doing away with windows asap. I hate am die. grin

1 Like

Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by Akindeadewale(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
Na Batch B e Dey make the guy dey prepare
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 8:46am On Jul 23, 2017
nzeobi:
leadership by example unlike those who claim they are poor but send their kids abroad.

LOL How much are they paying in Covenant? Why can't his kids go to Ekiti State University..
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by bashydemy(m): 8:49am On Jul 23, 2017
pelumi111:
You can't just hate Fayose seriously..... atleast Fayose's son will be the first to go to a Nigerian university in all the recent news we have been reading..... imaging the daughter of the sultan went to coventry to school the son of Senate President schooled abroad the annoying one was that mere commissioner in Akwa-ibom going out of the country to school...... I know there is difference in private and public university in the country but for a GOVERNOR to send his child to a university in Nigeria I think it's a welcome development..... patronise Nigeria school to grow naira either Private or public at least the private are being taxed

His son have been in that school even before he became the Governor..
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by deyoungeben: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2017
*AN OPEN LETTER TO GOVERNOR AYODELE FAYOSE ON YOUR RECENT PUBLIC STATEMENT DURING YOUR SON'S CONVOCATION CEREMONY IN CONVENANT UNIVERSITY*.
Your Excellency, do permit me to firstly appreciate the role you have been playing in the contemporary Nigeria politics particularly ensuing a vibrant opposition stance against the ruling political party at the federal level. Though your critique are sometimes tainted with some moral and legal shortcomings nevertheless, you have commendably became a watchdog on the perceived excesses and the functional inadequacies of the federal government.
More importantly, I salute your courage to intend contesting for the office of the Nigeria president whether in the forthcoming 2019 election or subsequent general elections in the years to come.
Your Excellency, I have acquainted myself with all your activities in Ekiti State and public utterances on issues bordering on the federal government, some of which I agree with you and vice versa.

However, the most recent of your public statement cum political criticism during your son's convocation ceremony at convenant university which is the crux of this letter has geared my apt reaction as it indirectly affects me and many other students in public universities particularly in Ekiti State University.
Thus, I have decided to address you on it and make it viral more so that you have a penchant for making all issues public.
With special reference to the Premium Times Newspaper on the 21st of July, 2017, you were reported to have said that public office holders should stop sending their children to universities outside Nigeria, as all your children are schooling within Nigeria.
And that it is by this act of yours, if emulated by other public officers holders, our educational institution can be given the much needed attention, improved and refined. However right your opinion may seem to you given your intellectual assessment, I make bold to say that you have no moral justification to vindicate your self of such disease that have afflicted many of the Nigeria politicians.

It is axiom in law that he who comes to equity must come with a clean hand. DO YOU HAVE A CLEAN HAND IN THIS REGARD?

You dance with poor okada riders who have no money to send their children to the highly exorbitant convenant university not even Ekiti State University. You have your children in convenant university but you have not sponsor their children to the same university that your children attend or to Ekiti State University.
All in the bid to gain political scores, you wine and dine with poor traders whose annual profit is less than your son's monthly allowance. They sell their clothes and mortgage their properties to afford the school fees of their children in Ekiti State University. They eat once in a day so as to afford the clothing of their children. Mr Governor, how have you helped the education of their children?

How have you improved their poor standard of living ? This is your third year in office, have you ever pay Ekiti State Indigenes bursary or scholarship award in this second tenure in office?
With all due respect to your office, your personality is as good as that of a chameleon. You have no succumb in equity. Your recent political criticism in convenant university is simply a crocodile's tears.

Your Excellency, you may be right to have said that your children attend Nigerian university, but which of them is in a public Nigerian University or are all Nigerian Universities of the same standard as Convenant University?

Better still, is there any significant difference between University Education in a Nigerian private owned University and that of a foreign University? Do you not know the significant disparity between convenant university and Ekiti State university? You have been to both Ekiti State University and Convenant University regularly, have you not seen the differences in infrastructural facilities?

What have you done to improve the infrastructural facilities of the Ekiti State University to the standard of those in Convenant University? WHY HAVE YOU NOT PUT YOUR SON IN EKITI STATE UNIVERSITY? The staff of Ekiti State university embark on strike almost every year as a result of your failure to provide sufficient funds to pay their salaries and arrears
. The same masses you love are the victims of these industrial actions. Has your son got back home from convenant University because of industrial actions?
Mr Governor, if indeed you are sincere with your criticism and if indeed you share genuinely in the suffering of the masses, withdraw your children from private university and put them in Ekiti State University, afterall the latter is also a Nigerian University. Withdraw your children from private secondary schools and place them in any of those ugly-looking and poorly equipped public secondary schools in Ekiti State.
Your Excellency, I make bold to say that there is no difference between you and other politicians whose children are schooling in Universities outside Nigeria. You are also contributing to the educational decadence afflicting the public universities in Nigeria. Mr Governor, pay our lecturers, pay the Ekiti State University its subventions adequately, improve the infrastructures in Ekiti State University, reduce our school fees, pay our parents their salaries, arrears, and pensions, pay our bursary and scholarship awards. Until all these requests are fulfilled, you have no moral justification to criticise other public office holders. Your excellency sir, in case you are embittered with the truth of my letters, you need not be furious as I have the constitutional right to freedom of expression and the legal right to make fair comments on public issues. I earnestly look forward to seeing you adjust your governance in tune with the interest of the masses beyond the words of your mouth.

Yours Faithfully,
Omoyajowo kolawole
400level, faculty of law, Ekiti State University.
Re: Rogba Fayose Graduates From Covenant University (Photos) by dataideas: 12:53am On Jun 08, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Protesters Attack Oyo Governor's Office / Northern Elders’ Forum Orders Fulani Herdsmen To Vacate Southern Nigeria / Tough Policies: IMF, World Bank Take Over Nigeria’s Economy - TribuneOnline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.