Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,909 members, 7,806,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) (45182 Views)

LAUTECH Students Sign Out In Style After Their Final Exams / Sad!!! Lautech Final Year Student Commits Suicide Days To Exams (photo) / University Of Jos Suspends Female Professor Caught Cheating In Exams (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by madgoat(m): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
This is the best news i have heard today, Please keep expelling them during few weeks when they are to graduate, Or better still send Cultists to kill them and throw their bodies into a canal.
More of this please.
He's even an afonja sef with his cone head like The ball used in Rugby grin
This one would surely go back to Ogun state and take over his father Skull Mining business grin

Seriously u are very daft. Not sure if its inherited or u are just an slowpoke.
Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by silver94(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
This is the best news i have heard today, Please keep expelling them during few weeks when they are to graduate, Or better still send Cultists to kill them and throw their bodies into a canal.
More of this please.
This one would surely go back to Ogun state and take over his father Skull Mining business grin
Dude has entered competition with NwaAmaikpe for funny comments grin
Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by Michael004: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
More of this please.
Oloriburuku coward like you can never have any relevant thing in like. You are already a useless being. You can't have success in life. The guy is more important than your useless wretched father who has nothing tangible to offer in life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
samuelson06:

Big time foolishness. That guy's pride is too much. Actually, he stepped on my friend and the case was reported to the Marshalls. There, he quarreled them. The Marshalls involved the security, still he was proving stubborn until the matter got to the management. He showed no remorse and rather started attacking the management too. What kind of human being is that? Is that not madness? A very little thing is what caused him this expulsion because he thought he was a small god.
And someone here called me a Coward for not standing with the said guy cheesy
Funny how some people fail to realise The Law School is a body of highly trained professionals. You don't act like you're in secondary school or Uni. If you can't be guided by the rules then you've got no business being there in the first place. You can't be more professional and thorough than the professionals. You are not there to be understood or taken for whom you are; you're there to understand them
Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by ClayT(m): 9:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Amgreat70:
This guy should rest , he knows what the law school is all about, why not focus on ur aim of going there instead of looking for social welfare amenities, or lack of any.
He wasnt even happy he was posted to Abuja... What about others posted to other campuses what do u want them to do.
Don't know why some students will always want to show there bad character of student unionism, as if they are the only ones politically inclined....
And whats d point of him studying law if he cant make sure d laws are being abided by?
Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by Michael004: 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Yes now. I read an article about his suspension from UI some time back. For somebody with such history you'd expect him to avoid unnecessary attention to himself. This is Nigeria. He didn't play his cards well. I'm sure those he fought for in UI are done with their service and the ones in law school he just finished "fighting for " will be graduating next month while he ends up causing his family pain and regret. He's not smart at all. Our parents sent/ send us to better our future not to be some kind of Martin Luther King.
It may seem cowardice but I can't be caught fighting for a cause that will backfire at me while the people I fight for go about with a clean sheet. Na skool my Mama send me go. I can not coman give her headache.
Word of a chronic coward. This is one reason many people die of cowardice because they cannot speak for their right. Nelson Mandela knew what he fought for will backfire, but he never stopped. I see that guy as a great leader tomorrow, why the other coward like you will be greatly relegated.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by Michael004: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

And someone here called me a Coward for not standing with the said guy cheesy
Funny how some people fail to realise The Law School is a body of highly trained professionals. You don't act like you're in secondary school or Uni. If you can't be guided by the rules then you've got no business being there in the first place. You can't be more professional and thorough than the professionals. You are not there to be understood or taken for whom you are; you're there to understand them
Just accept, you are a coward, I once did same thing in school that made me lose two years but I was happy cos my action changed so many things. Today, the cowards then that finished before me couldn't stand where I am standing, anywhere go, o am always leading. That guy is the kind of people I associate with.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by Basic123: 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=chizzy161 post=58729486][/quote] lets watch and see.
Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by toprealman: 9:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
Legendary lawyer in the making
Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by penance(m): 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
More of this please.

you are the reason why nigerians should be allowed to carry guns at least if you are shot,the country will have one less problem.Mugu

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by bigtt76(f): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Village people to Kayode: #Issawaworko grin
Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Michael004:
Word of a chronic coward. This is one reason many people die of cowardice because they cannot speak for their right. Nelson Mandela knew what he fought for will backfire, but he never stopped. I see that guy as a great leader tomorrow, why the other coward like you will be greatly relegated.
Michael004:
Just accept, you are a coward, I once did same thing in school that made me lose two years but I was happy cos my action changed so many things. Today, the cowards then that finished before me couldn't stand where I am standing, anywhere go, o am always leading. That guy is the kind of people I associate with.
Don't just associate with him on nairaland, join him in his struggle or your case will be like that of "A toothless Bull Dog " If not worse.
At least my stand on the issue is known to online Heroes like you!
Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by Michael004: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sterope:
Serves the idi.ot right. He should be a poster child for contraceptives. Even Gani Fawehin(RIP) did not go about his activism like this.

A coward has spoken.
Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by Xsem(m): 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Village witches angry

Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
More of this please.
Were (madman)... These people will never behave like you thieves, kidnappers, fraudsters, drug pushers. They believe in education. They want riches only by what they can do with their hands, not what they can forcefully take. They are outspoken and fight for the interests of others. If you don't know them, know them, they don't make imitations. Your brothers are in Computer village and Alaba duping people. This present may seem sweet for you, but the end is surely bitter.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by susolzik(m): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
It's a phase that would surely pass.
Kay Bello has always been resilient whenever he believes in a course.
Victory is certain.
Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by Mrkettle: 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
Stupid people, when they collect huge fees from students and fail to put good structures on ground, the students will be very furious which Mr Bello did by protesting what seems not right, please let us speak out for him on the ground of truthfulness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by farouk0403(m): 9:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
gurunlocker:

Are you no the one begging for 5k less than two weeks ago? Is this how your life is?

Na him my brother, i am even speechless
Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by oyetpel(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Yes now. I read an article about his suspension from UI some time back. For somebody with such history you'd expect him to avoid unnecessary attention to himself. This is Nigeria. He didn't play his cards well. I'm sure those he fought for in UI are done with their service and the ones in law school he just finished "fighting for " will be graduating next month while he ends up causing his family pain and regret. He's not smart at all. Our parents sent/ send us to better our future not to be some kind of Martin Luther King.
It may seem cowardice but I can't be caught fighting for a cause that will backfire at me while the people I fight for go about with a clean sheet. Na skool my Mama send me go. I can not coman give her headache.

This your attitude is why Nigeria is backwards today.

And Nigeria cannot be better with people like you living in it.

@Talk2Bella I am happy with your comment.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by Michael004: 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Don't just associate with him on nairaland, join him in his struggle or your case will be like that of "A toothless Bull Dog " If not worse.
At least my stand on the issue is known to online Heroes like you!
I am not in that school, if I am there, we will surely do it together. I am no coward that die many times, I am a brave man that die once. Coward will always be coward, thinking their opinions count. To you now, he's has been rusticated. But surely, he is already a legend. If I get to meet him, then our stars will work together. Reason I love Mandela, and all other brave ppl like him. You are a chronic coward. I need a brave lady to associate with, not chicken like you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by Sterope(f): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
An ignorant and foo.lish person have quoted me.

He is not brave. He is stupid just like those cheering him on. He is not an activist. Nigeria have had activists and they weren't as useless and stupid as him and his fans.

Michael004:
A coward has spoken.
Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by Talk2Bella(f): 10:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
oyetpel:

This your attitude is why Nigeria is backwards today.
And Nigeria cannot be better with people like you living in it.

@Talk2Bella I am happy with your comment.
thanks dear
Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by willizaxx(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Village witches at work OK odimma
Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by humbleme99(f): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
The guy wan use law school start he profession as a lawyer. Unfortunately, they made him realise that his troublemaking business should begin after graduation.
Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by Michael004: 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sterope:
An ignorant and foo.lish person have quoted me.

He is not brave. He is stupid just like those cheering him on. He is not an activist. Nigeria have had activists and they weren't as useless and stupid as him and his fans.

A coward still ranting. Thinking their opinions count. I wonder how your coward boyfriend will be self. Tufiakwa.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
good they expelled him, let him go back to his village in Ogun and join his father in skull mining business
Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by hibee4uall(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
lawyer:
He is a silly guy. Every student that has passed through the law school knows how strict and difficult the school is in adhering to the principle of being " Fit and Proper" doctrine. Student have been expelled for doing less. All he had to do was wait till he wrote his exams, pass the bar exam, become a Legal practitioner and protest against the welfare conditions of the school as a LAWYER and not Law school student. As a Lawyer he could channel his protest through the Bar association as a lawyer, go to the Judicial council as a Lawyer and recruit more Lawyers to help him out and succeed in his cause. How was he supposed to win a challenge against Senior Advocates of Nigeria, Law professors of over 30 years and the Nigerian Law School as a whole when he is just a Law school Undergrad.

Sometimes all these so called Campus Activists don't know their boundaries. they think the same way they do Aluta in school to cause mayhem and school closure is the same way they can cause Mayhem in professional institutions that issue professional degrees. His expulsion would never be revoked and he has just wasted his parents school fees for nothing.
You've said it all. When I first read his story on Facebook I just shook my head. The rare opportunity someone has been pursuing for years,he just blew it up.
Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by mediclife1987(m): 11:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
TheLawTheLegal:

Sure you can.

mooredavid298@gmail.com is d mail pls. Let's mail up if you can. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by lagosrd: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
House of reps should Pls order that this guy be reinstated too like his counterpart in the health sector .hahah
Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by Clemsworld(m): 11:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
I love people like this.

They always demand for their right, irrespectivE of the where they find themselves .

They fight selfless fights. Irrespective of the outcome.

They are endowed with the spirit of leadership.

I will advice him to go and apologize to the lecturers especially his dean.

His lecturers will forgive him knowing that he will be a good representative of the institution.

If he tries suing the school, he's wrong cos the judge will consult his lecturers and what ever their stand is will be the outcome of the case.

Comr. K wish u the best.

Aluta Continua!
Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by SheIsElle(f): 11:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mrkettle:
Stupid people, when they collect huge fees from students and fail to put good structures on ground, the students will be very furious which Mr Bello did by protesting what seems not right, please let us speak out for him on the ground of truthfulness
Lol. pls its better to speak from experience. Have you ever been to law school Abuja campus? I guess the answer is "No". because if you have, you will know they have one of the best infrastructure for a public school in Nigeria. fully air conditioned class room and library. Very conducive and neat hostel. pls try getting your facts right before opening your wide mouth. #peace

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Law School Expels A Student Few Days To His Bar Final Exams (Photo) by SheIsElle(f): 12:06am On Jul 23, 2017
Michael004:
I am not in that school, if I am there, we will surely do it together. I am no coward that die many times, I am a brave man that die once. Coward will always be coward, thinking their opinions count. To you now, he's has been rusticated. But surely, he is already a legend. If I get to meet him, then our stars will work together. Reason I love Mandela, and all other brave ppl like him. You are a chronic coward. I need a brave lady to associate with, not chicken like you.
Lol. Good enough you are not Nelson Mandela. At least Nelson Mandela had supporters during his time and he fought a good fight. if you have ever being to the law school, Abuja campus to be precise you will notice it has one of the best organized public institutes in the country. So maybe get your facts right before calling yourself a legend. pls who told you are legend? legends don't make noise and right now, all I see is a nosy noise maker. #peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Ladi Kwali: The Woman Whose Portrait Is On N20 Note. / Final Year Student Of UNIZIK Dies From Malaria As Friends Mourn. Photos / Tips For 2017 Waec Physics Practical.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.