Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' (33862 Views)

Gifty: 'I Wish To Go Back To The Big Brother House' / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her / Gifty: I No Longer Pick Soma's Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by point5: 8:45am On Jul 22, 2017
You think you're doing me,,ur doing urself

Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by Godwin16(m): 8:46am On Jul 22, 2017
hmmmmm. how does this affect d market price of garri? #teamgarrirepublic
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by JOHNEVANS(m): 8:48am On Jul 22, 2017
Gifty or what is ur name self, u lie too much, how could u not remember the name of ur first movie and movie director, I hail o

4 Likes

Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 22, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
So Gifty is now a celebrity?
When i quit my bread job Cus of too much sex advances from my female boss e no enter news o.
Nigerians got the highest number of useless and empty headed celebrities.
1. EFE
2. Gifty
3. SMALL Doctor
4. Pasuma
5. Saheed abupa or whatever he's called
6. Buhari
7. Buhari
8. Buhari
9. LIE Mohammed
10. Buhari

Baba commot Pasuma
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by shurlermoz(m): 8:50am On Jul 22, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
When i quit my bread job Cus of too much sex advances from my female boss e no enter news o.
1. EFE
2. Gifty
3. SMALL Doctor
4. Pasuma
6. Buhari
7. Buhari
8. Buhari
9. LIE Mohammed
10. Buhari

Please remove Pasuma from your list, he is a multi talented award winning artiste, he has been in the game for decades and has been able to blend with time changes. There are very few artiste that can achieve what he has achieved, maybe 2baba, Asha and who else set?
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:52am On Jul 22, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
1. EFE
2. Gifty
3. SMALL Doctor
4. Pasuma
6. Buhari
7. Buhari
8. Buhari
9. LIE Mohammed
10. Buhari
and Muhammadu buhari is the worse of them all
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2017
Narldon:
THIS IS THE ONLY JOB I KNOW GIFTY HAD...

HER SALOON ,SORRY, SHED, IS LOCATED @ #21 IWEKA ROAD ONITSHA

savage baby
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by Shiitposter: 8:53am On Jul 22, 2017
It was just by luck. I didn’t go for any audition. I actually told this story to the housemates when I was in the house. I drove out with a car that belonged to a friend of mine. So there was this guy, I didn’t know he was a producer. I was actually on my lane and then, his car dented the vehicle I was driving.

I got down and was trying to tell him that he was wrong. I was trying to stand on my right and he said, ‘I like the way you talk. Are you an actress?’ Then, I retorted, Oga, I’m not an actress. This car is not mine. It’s my friend’s car.

You need to re-paint and all that. He said we’ll see what to do about that and gave me his card and said he is a producer. He said he had produced a lot of movies and “I want you to play the lead role of my movie that I’ll be shooting in a few days.” So, I got interested. I called him and he directed me and I got involved in the movie. I’ve forgotten the name of the movie. That was in 2011 or 2012.

Who doesn't remember their first movie? not even the director of the movie, how do you forget something like that? sh probably got the role by ####### the director.
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by OCHOdee(f): 8:55am On Jul 22, 2017
Hmmmm...she can't remember the name of the first film she acted :ohmmmm... Who ever forgets their first breakthrough but what do I know #passingby
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
1. EFE
2. Gifty
3. SMALL Doctor
4. Pasuma
6. Buhari
7. Buhari
8. Buhari
9. LIE Mohammed
10. Buhari
I wonder who made them celebrity and what the hell? Are they supposed to be celebrating grin
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by hollywater: 8:59am On Jul 22, 2017
NLTroubleChild:
1. EFE
2. Gifty
3. SMALL Doctor
4. Pasuma
6. Buhari
7. Buhari
8. Buhari
9. LIE Mohammed
10. Buhari
But why Efe?
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by luvlymabel: 9:09am On Jul 22, 2017
good for her shaa
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by repogirl(f): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2017
Gifty and lies... grin half of what she said will most likely not be a hundred percent true. How can she say she doesn't rememner the first movie she acted? Thats fishy!

The first movie that you starred in, you cannot remember? Iro lon pa! She is lying. She probably doesnt want people to find it because she is ashamed of her performance in it. Even Omotola and Ini Edo that have starred in a gazillion movies remember their first.

Liar.

4 Likes

Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by repogirl(f): 9:12am On Jul 22, 2017
JOHNEVANS:
Gifty or what is ur name self, u lie too much, how could u not remember the name of ur first movie and movie director, I hail o
My thoughts exactly. This chick and lies are like....

1 Like

Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by Kendrick80(m): 9:15am On Jul 22, 2017
Ma nigga

Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by idrezee(m): 9:37am On Jul 22, 2017
she can't remember the name of the producer and even the name of her first movie. A movie she did just 5 years ago.
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by zinny377(f): 9:56am On Jul 22, 2017
Hey! Na wa oh Nlanders bikonu free her small!...I hope Gifty is not on NL cos she d' beg for the ground to open up n swallow her after reading this.
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by teekay213(m): 10:00am On Jul 22, 2017
bercarray:
you quited your job cos of sex from ur Oga and what about now you still an actress, now tell me that you haven't been slept with in the movie industry for a role. mtcheew.

lie very well next time

u didn't remember ur first movie and it's director, veeery interesting lie
exactly what I wanted to say,how wouldn't she remembered her first movie and the producer. She probably fvcked him and she doesn't want people to know his name.
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by kingdenny(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2017
You can't remember the name of your first movie and the producer who linked you up to acting.
Gifty Gifty Gifty.. how many times did I call u.
Chaiii u be correct liar. And u no Sabi lie sef. Damn
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by teekay213(m): 10:06am On Jul 22, 2017
repogirl:
Gifty and lies... grin half of what she said will most likely not be a hundred percent true. How can she say she doesn't rememner the first movie she acted? Thats fishy!

The first movie that you starred in, you cannot remember? Iro lon pa! She is lying. She probably doesnt want people to find it because she is ashamed of her performance in it. Even Omotola and Ini Edo that have starred in a gazillion movies remember their first.

Liar.
brilliant of you!she probably fvxked the producer and doesn't want people to know. Cheap bitches everywhere.
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by lyntiffany(f): 10:13am On Jul 22, 2017
bercarray:
you quited your job cos of sex from ur Oga and what about now you still an actress, now tell me that you haven't been slept with in the movie industry for a role. mtcheew.

lie very well next time

u didn't remember ur first movie and it's director, veeery interesting lie
the producer she talked about was her husband, he was the one that brought her to limelight........ His Name is sorochukwu David Akumah. I wonder what the young man did to this mumu girl to deserve this sort of humiliation. He is the founder of a modeling agency termed SODA Faces.
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by divineRx(f): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2017
men re jst sometin else.. ladies jst nid to show dem dat dey dnt av any power over dem...
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by enemyofprogress: 10:21am On Jul 22, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeew. I don't know why some girls like hoarding their pussssssy,after all the thing doesn't have meter.

I do not believe her story, is it not the gifty we all know?
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by jfleece(m): 10:22am On Jul 22, 2017
God knows I can't date a chronic liar... Gosh... The society is really flawed.. Liars and manipulators everywhere!! undecidedGod knows I can't date a chronic liar... Gosh... The society is really flawed.. Liars and manipulators everywhere!!
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by Elnida: 10:31am On Jul 22, 2017
Sister Gifty giving has not been much of a problem, so why should this be any different?
I doubt the efficacy of this story.More revelations to suffice , stay tuned. cool
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by Elnida: 10:33am On Jul 22, 2017
Sister Gifty giving has not been much of a problem, so why should this be any different?
I doubt the efficacy of this story.More revelations to suffice , stay tuned.
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by grafitti(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2017
Surutu25sury:
Gifty is fine Sha

kidman96:
No offense but I don't see beautiful.. she has an awkward skull and shape....

She should thank God she is light skinned.... If to say she dark she for worwor wella.

@96 is right. Light skin and beauty are not synonyms.
Light skin only makes u more photogenic ....and dt's all!
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by naturefellow(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2017
Na so!

Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2017
kiss kiss
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by gozzlin: 10:44am On Jul 22, 2017
Narldon:
THIS IS THE ONLY JOB I KNOW GIFTY HAD...

HER SALOON ,SORRY, SHED, IS LOCATED @ #21 IWEKA ROAD ONITSHA

Stop lying. Gifty was an actress, the movies she played roles in attest to that fact.
Re: Gifty: 'I Quit My Job In Ghana Because My Boss Asked For Sex' by gozzlin: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2017
Surutu25sury:
Gifty is fine Sha
Ole, barawo, onye ohi. Au voleur!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels At Igbinedion University, Slays In Short Tight Dress / Davido And Mr Macaroni React To Owo Massacre / How Gov Fashola & I Manage Our Religious Differences In Our Marriage - Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.