Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Economics With This Waec Result? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Economics With This Waec Result? (1138 Views)

Which Course(s) Can A Student Apply For With This WAEC Result? / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? / Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Economics With This Waec Result? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 7:42am On Jul 22, 2017
Hello nairalanders! The picture below shows my baby's waec result but my worry is if she can study Economics going by the grades. I know she did well but I'm just worried cos a colleague of mine said she'd need to score well above 200 in her JAMB due to the grading system. She'll be sitting for JAMB next year. Can she get in with 200 in JAMB? Your advice is needed pls.
Cc:Lalasticlala

Re: Economics With This Waec Result? by auntysimbiat(f): 8:17am On Jul 22, 2017
na wa oo... why are you publicizing ur daughter's result
Re: Economics With This Waec Result? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 8:41am On Jul 22, 2017
auntysimbiat:
na wa oo... why are you publicizing ur daughter's result
Aunty, it's not everyone you call "baby" that's is your child. Baby is a pet name and besides I don't see anything wrong in seeking the opinion / advice of learned people.
Re: Economics With This Waec Result? by Emodeee: 8:56am On Jul 22, 2017
arrange tutorial for her. if she can score 300 or above, she is in.

1 Like

Re: Economics With This Waec Result? by Femmyfamous4u(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
Hello nairalanders! The picture below shows my baby's waec result but my worry is if she can study Economics going by the grades. I know she did well but I'm just worried cos a colleague of mine said she'd need to score well above 200 in her JAMB due to the grading system. She'll be sitting for JAMB next year. Can she get in with 200 in JAMB? Your advice is needed pls.
Cc:Lalasticlala
Yes, she can be admitted with the result. I can only help if she chose OAU or willing to change to OAU.
Re: Economics With This Waec Result? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Femmyfamous4u:
Yes, she can be admitted with the result. I can only help if she chose OAU or willing to change to OAU.
Thanks for reaching out. She wants DELSU or UNIBEN. once again, thank you!

1 Like

Re: Economics With This Waec Result? by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
Emodeee:
arrange tutorial for her. if she can score 300 or above, she is in.
OK Sir. We'll do that.
Re: Economics With This Waec Result? by Obudupikin: 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
If she could get this result then she should be able to score above 200 in jamb.

That stated,holding other factors constant,if she can score a little above 200 she will gain admission with the result.

However,what you should be more concerned about is if she has the capacity to study Economics. Or rather,if she will enjoy the course.
A level Economics is quite different from O level Economics and most students don't realize that until they are in.

1 Like

Re: Economics With This Waec Result? by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:15am On Jul 23, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

Thanks for reaching out. She wants DELSU or UNIBEN. once again, thank you!
uniben used only jamb score last year.
don't know if they will be using same this year

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Postgraduate Form For Unical Is Out - How To Apply / Taraba State University Postgraduate Form 2017/2018 / (fully Funded)ignacy Ɓukasiewicz Scholarship Program 2018/19 For Study In Poland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.