Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,860 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

Hot | Zara Man Plimsoll With Jute Sole - Blue - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hot | Zara Man Plimsoll With Jute Sole - Blue (472 Views)

Original Zara's Men Shoes / Original Zara's Man Shoes From Europe At Whole Sale Price For Resellers / Zara Man Size 43 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hot | Zara Man Plimsoll With Jute Sole - Blue by mallguider: 7:44am On Jul 22, 2017
I am sure you're wondering why I tag this shoe HOT but believe me you'll need to spray fire extinguisher before inserting your legs.

It has the ability of turning a boy to a man. Lol. For the ladies, if you admire him and he's busy playing Temple Run with you. Get him a pair and you will become his Candy Crush.

See price

http://www.mallguider.com.ng/2017/07/hot-zara-man-plimsoll-with-jute-sole.html?m=1

Re: Hot | Zara Man Plimsoll With Jute Sole - Blue by GogetterMD(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2017
38k? embarassed
Nice shoes though

(1) (Reply)

5 Beauty Mistakes Ladies Must Avoid This Valentine’s Day / I Export All Kind Of Wig At Cheaper Rate / Custom Printed Canvas Bag, Shopping Bag, Promotional Tote Bag With Own Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.