Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,811 members, 7,806,278 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA (10301 Views)

Sorry For Any Party That Fails To Field A Northerner For 2023 Presidency – Arewa / Stolen Logo: “APC Is Frustrated” - APDA Youths / Raymond Dokpesi Unveils APDA Party (Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by hollywater: 8:57am On Jul 22, 2017
OkoYibo:

Please, go round and tell everyone in your region not to come out and vote on election days, it's very important. The way the magic would happen, you won't understand what hit you guys.

What APC needs is not number of citizens or number of protesters, but highest number of valid votes cast. Even if only 10 people vote, APC needs a majority of these 10 to elect a Governor over you millions of clowns.

You all need to be taught some bitter lessons in politics.

I don't have time for you now!
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by vanbonattel: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2017
Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by OkoYibo: 8:59am On Jul 22, 2017
hollywater:
I don't have time for you now!

Go and show my post to those with political wit let them dispute it.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by Ijaya123: 9:05am On Jul 22, 2017
Ratello:
APODA or whatever you call it are just jokers Obiano's APGA has come to stay in Anambra.

So there will be election in Anambra?
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by pally123: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2017
StOla:

There will be election.

Anyone who chooses not to exercise his/her franchise and stays at home to eat Amala and Ewedu would not be bothered by anyone.

Anyone who does not want to vote, but decides he/she must prevent others from voting, thereby constituting a nuisance to the democratic process and stability of state, will eventually receive bullets in his/her head.

A democratically elected winner with highest votes will ultimately emerge, having satisfied the necessary requirements.
+1000
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by vanbonattel: 9:26am On Jul 22, 2017
OkoYibo:

Please, go round and tell everyone in your region not to come out and vote on election days, it's very important. The way the magic would happen, you won't understand what hit you guys.

What APC needs is not number of citizens or number of protesters, but highest number of valid votes cast. Even if only 10 people vote, APC needs a majority of these 10 to elect a Governor over you millions of clowns.

You all need to be taught some bitter lessons in politics.

You are just talking out of fear. Who wants an election when we are talking referendum? APC can win, so what?It surprises me that when great minds are looking ahead, small minds will be talking irrelevant issues like APC. We are past that small stage.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by gretblue: 9:29am On Jul 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Even Tinubu controlled TVC is singing the APDA song

http://tvcnews.tv/2017/07/apda-to-include-calls-for-restructuring-in-manifesto/
Is TVC singing for free? Even if PDP brings such too it will be aired. TVC is opened for biz.
Btw we haven't seen any of your APDA candidates in the local government election in Lagos this morning.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by Odogwuskido(m): 9:35am On Jul 22, 2017
benedictnsi:
Have been in Anambra state for a while now, have studied and asked questions to people who are indigen of the state...... With what Willie Obiano has done so far..... I don't think anyone can uproot him......

I think the guy should change his slogan from "Willie is working " to "WILLIE HAVE WORKED"

APC, APDA etc are just barking
You can say that again!..... For seeing and saying the truth, I owe you 2 bottles of hero beer and a plate of nkwobi..... Just contact me for these treat

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by ipobarecriminals: 9:37am On Jul 22, 2017
wink cool let that lunatic from Abia misbehave and see Buratai boys do the needful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by hollywater: 9:38am On Jul 22, 2017
kidman96:

Mumu people... Sit at home and at the end of the day you will see election results like:

PDP. : 957,000
APGA: 1,000,000
APC : 890,000

Etc... That's when sense will fall on you to realise you are still in naija.

God Bless Nigeria.
There's no way God , will bless Nigeria. After all the blood .

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by Warship: 9:40am On Jul 22, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
wink cool let that lunatic from Abia misbehave and see Buratai boys do the needful

Will Buratai boys go into peoples homes to force them out to vote.?

You need to return back to primary education.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by lilyheaven: 9:46am On Jul 22, 2017
grin grin grin grin, three months to go, I will be listening to channel's NeWS.
point5:
No election n ur here talking of def...t
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by ipobarecriminals: 9:48am On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:

u are still a kid.Do u think every igbo support that lunatic jew from Abia?Let him start from his own state then we'll take him serious.
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by Chikeluba25(m): 9:50am On Jul 22, 2017
agadez007:
Maybe the people you asked were his towns men or from Anambra North,because here in Anambra centre willy willy will lose woefully,hasnt even constructed a pathway here but putting up signboards everywhere
which Anambra central?? Are you talking about my district?? Wait are you talking about Uzu-Awka, Victor Umeh, Victor Ike Oye (APGA National Chairman), Obiano's wife and my own Senatorial District.........?? You are nt just confused you are equally frustrated.
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by vanbonattel: 9:52am On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:

I wonder o

I will be watching Pete Edochie on African magic with a cup of wine in my room and Buratay boys start kicking my door to come out? I will have the whole thing on video and the next morning, Amnesty international will be watching the video.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by 111jideofor: 9:57am On Jul 22, 2017
No election in Anambra state
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by obuneme: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2017
SCAM ALERT!
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by frankmoney(m): 10:17am On Jul 22, 2017
vanbonattel:

I wonder o

I will be watching Pete Edochie on African magic with a cup of wine in my room and Buratay boys start kicking my door to come out? I will have the whole thing on video and the next morning, Amnesty international will be watching the video.
and amnesty international can't do anything
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by arsenal33: 10:19am On Jul 22, 2017
femo122:
Obiano my governor can't be defeated his works, project speaks

project speaks (1 project)

or projects speak? (many projects)
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by Ojiofor: 10:24am On Jul 22, 2017
Courageous Hausa man with ambition.
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by Nebuchadnezar: 10:25am On Jul 22, 2017
APDA should focus on grassroot introduction and campaign instead of rushing
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by Yyeske(m): 10:27am On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:
Tonyebarcanista thinks Anambra is his village

Anambra people who have made up their minds to boycott the election

Which Anambra people are you talking about because I live here and work here and we are voting Obiano come November 18th

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by Yyeske(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2017
111jideofor:
No election in Anambra state
For your mind abi, come stop the election or prevent people going to vote that day.
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by Yyeske(m): 10:33am On Jul 22, 2017
frankmoney:
and amnesty international can't do anything
You dey mind am, what has amnesty international, ICC, UN ECOWAS, AU etc done about previous killings, nothing. Leave those e-warriors please
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by gozmok1(m): 10:39am On Jul 22, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Advanced Peoples Democratic Alliance (APDA), says it will present a credible candidate that will unseat the Willie Obiano led government in the Anambra governorship election in November.

National Chairman, Malam Mohammed Shitu, stated this in a statement on Friday after the party’s first National Executive Council (NEC) meeting.

He said that the party would be involved in all subsequent elections and urged Nigerians to trust APDA as the best alternative party in the country.

Shitu added that the NEC also resolved to start harmonisation of its state chapter structures to get every stakeholder to be fully involved in the party’s activities and take ownership of it.

On the issue of restructuring, Shitu said one of the party’s manifesto items was the restructuring of the county.

“APDA believes in restructuring for development and not for division of Nigeria.

“We believe in restructuring where various state resources will be used to the advantage of such states in terms of its development”, he noted.

He said the NEC meeting was attended by 31 state chairmen of the party and National Working Committee members.
http://dailypost.ng/2017/07/22/anambra-election-well-field-candidate-will-defeat-obiano-apda/
TONYE ANY VACANT FOR YOUTH LEADER?
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2017
benedictnsi:
Have been in Anambra state for a while now, have studied and asked questions to people who are indigen of the state...... With what Willie Obiano has done so far..... I don't think anyone can uproot him......

I think the guy should change his slogan from "Willie is working " to "WILLIE HAVE WORKED"

APC, APDA etc are just barking
true
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by SINZ: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2017
gozmok1:
TONYE ANY VACANT FOR YOUTH LEADER?
Send him a pm
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by agadez007(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2017
Chikeluba25:
which Anambra central?? Are you talking about my district?? Wait are you talking about Uzu-Awka, Victor Umeh, Victor Ike Oye (APGA National Chairman), Obiano's wife and my own Senatorial District.........?? You are nt just confused you are equally frustrated.
Instead of mentioning some of willy willy's projects in Anambra centre you are mentioning his fellow polithiefcians,who them help?
Mtcheeeew
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by zicoraads: 11:18am On Jul 22, 2017
Chidoka's UPP is even more rooted than this APDA.
Re: Anambra Election: We’ll Field A Candidate That Will Defeat Obiano – APDA by HashtagMoniker(m): 11:22am On Jul 22, 2017
Nigerian's politicians sef. Idiots all of them is it about defeating your opponent or entering there for the sake a better 2moro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Independence: Why Nigeria Should Remain As One - Atiku / Gbajabimila & Agege At The Opening Ceremony Of The 64th Commonwealth Conference / Biography Of Aisha Achimugu, Nigerian Woman Who Shut Down Grenada With 50th Birt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.