Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus (97160 Views)

Lady Slaps Her Husband, Pours Soup On Him For Going Out With Side Chic / Did You Pay For The Yansh-lady Tell A Man Trying To Finger Her Inside The Bus / Benue University Student Slaps Man Who Proposed To Her In Lecture Room (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by elantraceey(f): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
I'm not judging though but the girl must have dressing indecent for his hands to get easily under her skirt and you won't blame him too much na.....maybe iyasegun have not answered him for a long time grin
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Sarah20A(f): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
He wanted to act blue firm but it turned out red embarassed
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by chukwui(m): 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
cheesy
Nairalandaire:
grin somebody cannot finger in peace again
Make I come finger u na
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by chukwui(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sarah20A:
He wanted to act blue firm but it turned out red embarassed
Deep red
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by johnstar(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dat is why i don't sit close to women/gals/ladies

Der wahala too much, if u adjust ur hand for inside public bus dm.go think say u wn touch der breast

2 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by kinkybunny(f): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
adexdon:
ayam laffin
what kinda disgusting photo is that angry
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Harietgold91(f): 7:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
hmmm....nawaoooo
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Sarah20A(f): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
chukwui:

Deep red
nor be small red oo cheesy
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Ten06(m): 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
The juju failed him
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Modsenemy:
Even he was accused wrongly , there is no way he would defend himself .

Infact, an attempt to defend yourself in this part of the world will lead to further punishment

Na to just smell the finger if it stink of fish opkari

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Video of the fingerer and the fingeree or idonbilivit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by GeneralOjukwu: 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
I can see several men here who find sexual harassment funny.

Very sad and an indication of poor upbringing.

You have sisters, wives, daughters and if you have none of these, you at least have a MOTHER.

Would you be happy if a stranger starts to put his fingers in her crotch?

Learn to respect ladies...even if she is "indecently" dressed, it is none of your business, your harassment isn't correction angry

4 Likes

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by dominique(f): 8:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
elantraceey:
I'm not judging though but the girl must have dressing indecent for his hands to get easily under her skirt and you won't blame him too much na.....maybe iyasegun have not answered him for a long time grin

You don't have to be indecently dressed to catch a perverts attention. You're female, I expect you to know this. On of my friends experienced similar thing during our undergraduate days and she was decently dressed. She didn't know how to handle It because we were barely out of our teens and new to public transport. Pray you never to come accross such a pervert.

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by TrapHedges(m): 8:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
EmperorLee:
Hahahaha
Make i laugh abeg cheesy grin cheesy
lol fam is tis u ?
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by TrapHedges(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
I don't believe tis wank_

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Nedfed(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Chaiiiiiiiii what a pity that the guy/man won free ticket of slaps.
But come ooooooo
Una sure says the lady no seduce the man?
Hmmmmmmm, what a country we are.
I was in a church and the sermon was going on. I was so touched with it dat I made up my mind to repent.
The pastor make the alter call.
Pastor: everybody all eyes close and heads bow, if you want to give your life to Jesus put your hands up and says dis after me.

Bros has I bow say make I raise hand, na so I see dis massive butt in front of me
My people till dey share the grace, my mind is @ somewhere else.

But thank God I was later delivered from the spirit of lust some weeks later.

Nedfed opinion

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by superpauL(m): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
falconey:
grin

Sophisticated perv!
Disgracing the best of us.
Quite disgraceful but put his fate in ur shoes.... He might be cursed or even a pervert but the bottom line is you or me are not better than him, What such people needs is our prayers, advice and support..... not the reverse.
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by judgedredd22(m): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jodha:

Son of a bitch....outright mugu...is it yhur rant?...

For yhur foolishness... Okada fall on yhu..

this my runaway lover sef grin grin grin grin your mouth too spoil! cheesy
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by MrCork: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
falconey:
grin

Sophisticated perv!
Disgracing the best of us.

^^^^ so they caught yorrrr kind again....you public self made perv!!!(((Falconey the Perve)) grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by falconey(m): 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
MrCork:

^^^^ so they caught yorrrr kind again....you public perv!!!(no oofeense) grin

Shut it! pathetic motherfucker_!

1 Like

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by superpauL(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Inanna:
They should have thrown him out of that bus. Imagine the audacity. Shameless, perverted fool. I'm very sure he's a rapîst/pedophile also.
Holy holy holy.. ...miss holier than thou _but before you start throwing stones, make sure you are totally sinless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by Fauzydane(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
ha dis world self de thing hold de man bad de girl for pam na ha dis world self de thing hold de man bad de girl for pam na
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by junnaiskye(f): 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
This is just wrong, is sexual harassment becoming a "thing" in Nigeria?
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by elantraceey(f): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
dominique:

You don't have to be indecently dressed to catch a perverts attention. You're female, I expect you to know this. On of my friends experienced similar thing during our undergraduate days and she was decently dressed. She didn't know how to handle It because we were barely out of our teens and new to public transport. Pray you never to come accross such a pervert.

There's a difference between touching your laps and almost fingering you when she wasn't sleeping, come on.... I'm not supporting the man in any way.....I've come across lots of them in queues, buses everywhere but it takes a lot of liver to touch me. We should at least dress less provocatively not for the men but ourselves.
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by smsventures: 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Afonja be making us proud cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Slaps Man For Trying To Finger Her In A Commercial Bus by adexdon(m): 8:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
kinkybunny:

what kinda disgusting photo is that angry

buhari term selfie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'If You Twerk Like This Lady, No Man Will Marry You' Man Says, Celebrities React / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? See Replies People Gave / Two Ladies Fight Over Boyfriend, Strip Each Other Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.