Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,879 members, 7,798,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:41 PM

Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns (57914 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Emir Sanusi Asked To Be Osinbajo’s VP When Buhari Was Sick / Femi Adesina Talks About Buhari’s New Cabinet / "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by tonguengineer(m): 11:44am On Jul 22, 2017
Abbycite:
If only this petty of a spokesman could leave the comfort of aso rock and stay within Nigerians for few days, then he will realized dat Nigerians av really move on. They hardly discuss him (Buhari), we are use to it.....we dont even care if he live or otherwise. There hasnt been much to miss him for. Infact the country is fairing better in his absence.......
Jr s na very foolish man
Him and liar Mohammed are telling the vegetable president then that Nigerians are not suffering sey na media propaganda

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by stonefaze: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2017
All this your epistle,did buhari mean well for yaradua during his time......did your Bible also tell you that what goes around comes around?be using Bible to form sentiment at the detriment of millions of people.....SMH

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by belzabull(f): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2017
hatchy:
AM NOT COMING BACK, BUHARI TELLS NIGERIANS
Pellow Naijerians I heard zat you fiful are conflaining zat I habe been missing in action por too long like a gwost worker, some fiful said I habe mobed za goment prom Naijeriya to Lonzon, while my suforters are fraying por me to kwum back soon. I am not kwoming back.
Why should I Kwom back to za kwontiri that za citizens don't habe resfect por za fresident and commander in chiep op za arm porces, a kwontiri dat makes me sick like never bepor? Walahi, I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri dat I can't habe rest feacefuly wizout fiful shouting zat I should attend Pederal Exicuutive Council meetings and stof attending Pridays Juma'at frayers? Walahi, I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri that za oza time I tra eled and was releasing fictures, za fiful started saying za fictures were potoshofs? Walahi I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri zat za Senate cannot eben inporm me bepore zey made his Seselency, Fropesuar Yomi Osibande za Bice Fresident, zat I made za Kwodinata op National Apears, an acting fresident? Zis is disresfect and disafoinmet to my ferson and oppice. Walahi I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri zat za fiful are either frostesting por piscal pedralism or tutal seferation? Walahi I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri zat Pemi Pani Kayode and Payose are jas tarking any hahu against me, my feaceful fiful and my farty, za All Frogressives Confidence, and fiful are fraising them on Pesbook? Chai! I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri dat za Sufrime Court has resurrected za Fifuls Democratic Farty by rulling in pevour of Makarpi against Sheripp my frepaad candidate? Walahi, I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri that hyenas and jackals are all over ze flace attacking weaker animals zat are fraying por me? Kai! I am not kwoming back.
I am not kwoming back, but I can ashua you fiful dat you wili miss me and begi me to kwom back, but por now, I am not kwoming back.
Zank you beri much.
LMAO gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by JegaQuin: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2017
luvinhubby:
To Adeshina and his co bootlickers, those criticising Buhari and his ailment today are 'Filthy dreamers, speaking evil of dignitaries'.

The same Buhari, Lai Mohammed, Tinubu and co first spoke evil of dignitaries during the Umaru Yar'Adua sickness saga of 2009 and are the original Filthy dreamers.

Thousands of children go to bed hungry daily in this country, a tuber of yam is N1,200, derica of beans is N400, painter of rice N1,500 (bag is N18,000), a painter of garri is N1,200. Many parents can no more afford to give their kids basic meal and the kids are getting malnourished, sick and some are dying.

Who cares if Buhari lives or dies when he does not care whether Nigerians live or die.

Thrash.

NOPE! you are indeed the TRASH for wishing human being like yourself dead! Now you people gonna cover yourselves in shame when THE LION returns!
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by omogin(f): 11:48am On Jul 22, 2017
luvinhubby:
To Adeshina and his co bootlickers, those criticising Buhari and his ailment today are 'Filthy dreamers, speaking evil of dignitaries'.

The same Buhari, Lai Mohammed, Tinubu and co first spoke evil of dignitaries during the Umaru Yar'Adua sickness saga of 2009 and are the original Filthy dreamers.

Thousands of children go to bed hungry daily in this country, a tuber of yam is N1,200, derica of beans is N400, painter of rice N1,500 (bag is N18,000), a painter of garri is N1,200. Many parents can no more afford to give their kids basic meal and the kids are getting malnourished, sick and some are dying.

Who cares if Buhari lives or dies when he does not care whether Nigerians live or die.

Thrash.
It is well with you and all yours

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by bolethings: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2017
ihatesycophant:

This is one sons of Shimei he made mentioned. A tuber of yam N1,200. Pls which part of the country do you live? I thought I still bought some yams two days ago. Pls come to my area with your #1,200 and pack 6 tubers of yam and stop telling lie. Derica of beans #400. I'll continue asking you where you live? A paint of beans in my area is #1,300. Pls just add #250 and come my area and take half paint of beans. Your bag of rice is still at the high side in your area. Come to my area and buy at #15,000 and #14,000 for big and small rice respectively. You're also wasting money in your area. A paint of garri in my place is now #600 while wasting money when you can buy two rubber paint #1,200 instead of one.
Why must you lie to drive home your point? No doubt prices of goods were high sometimes ago but the thing has started coming down. I will tell you what caused the hike in price. Jonathan's government were importing there goods and subsidising them but when this government came they discovered will cannot continue that way and grow based on the existing prevailing situation of fall in crude oil price where government at all levels cannot meet up with its responsibilities of catering for its workforce, then they had to stop subsidising these goods and also Banned importation of certain goods to grow the local content and make it competitive but since we are used to free food since independence we could not cope and endure the pains for the future gains, it seems the BUHARI's government was wicked. Now we are almost back to where we ran away from as government has to relax must of its policies. Now, the question is how long shall we continue in this and expect the country to move forward as the common sayings says, no pain, no gain. Until we are ready to diversify our economy, we will continue to be dependent nation. For us to diversified everyone must bear the pain.
America did not become America over night some people suffered to make it to be so, if this our generation don't want to suffer to leave behind a prosperous system for unborn generations we will continue rigmarole and complain.

Wonderful! So Jonathan was also importing Garri and Yam and since Buhari came in till today, we have stopped importing textile and petroleum product abi?

Are you a business man or do you work in a production firm? Because there is something called confidence in the system. A president who cannot treat himself at home under any guise is not helping to build confidence in our health sector you should know. No matter the excuse either that his doctor has been with him for over a century or his security concern is actually a bad leader.

As much as I had high hopes in this government it is actually worse. Jonathan indeed was a mistake but Buhari is actually mistake personified.

So where are you buying Garri #600 o? I sell foodstuffs and certainly you don't live in Lagos so don't castigate people, he might be living in a place where these things are expensive and mind you, yam varies in sizes. I actually have a single timber of #1,500.

Let all hands be on deck. These politicians have divided us enough. Was it Jonathan also that made Lai Mohammed say PMB is in London but uses made in Nigerian drugs?. The same Laid Mohammed who some few weeks back admitted he hasn't spoken with Buhari suddenly knows the drugs he uses? Meanwhile while IBB was giving out his daughter's hand in marriage, all these criminals assembled plotting another move to scam us. Please be objective brother and let's take our country back.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by Gobhanky: 11:51am On Jul 22, 2017
When was it heard thst jonathan eas ever sick and flown abroad for months.
Its a shame a while presdent of nigeria has the guts to travel out for medical attn
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by belzabull(f): 11:53am On Jul 22, 2017
OkoYibo:
Femi Adesina is an unintelligent person selling a terrible product.
you yoruba's are so terrible and unbelievable.

but if anyone criticizes buhari or apc you will attack and insult the person
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by juman(m): 11:54am On Jul 22, 2017
nigeria is now a banana republic.

What is proper for him to do is to resign and let the country move forward..
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
The APC started this trend of insulting and disrespecting the office of the president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by directonpc(m): 12:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
Uwa79:
Na the grandest burial go happen
happy birthday to you. I like ur profile picture.
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by Ekoishome: 12:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
hatchy:
Pellow Naijerians I heard zat you fiful are conflaining zat I habe been missing in action por too long like a gwost worker, some fiful said I habe mobed za goment prom Naijeriya to Lonzon, while my suforters are fraying por me to kwum back soon. I am not kwoming back.
Why should I Kwom back to za kwontiri that za citizens don't habe resfect por za fresident and commander in chiep op za arm porces, a kwontiri dat makes me sick like never bepor? Walahi, I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri dat I can't habe rest feacefuly wizout fiful shouting zat I should attend Pederal Exicuutive Council meetings and stof attending Pridays Juma'at frayers? Walahi, I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri that za oza time I tra eled and was releasing fictures, za fiful started saying za fictures were potoshofs? Walahi I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri zat za Senate cannot eben inporm me bepore zey made his Seselency, Fropesuar Yomi Osibande za Bice Fresident, zat I made za Kwodinata op National Apears, an acting fresident? Zis is disresfect and disafoinmet to my ferson and oppice. Walahi I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri zat za fiful are either frostesting por piscal pedralism or tutal seferation? Walahi I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri zat Pemi Pani Kayode and Payose are jas tarking any hahu against me, my feaceful fiful and my farty, za All Frogressives Confidence, and fiful are fraising them on Pesbook? Chai! I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri dat za Sufrime Court has resurrected za Fifuls Democratic Farty by rulling in pevour of Makarpi against Sheripp my frepaad candidate? Walahi, I am not kwoming back.
Why should I kwom back to za kwontiri that hyenas and jackals are all over ze flace attacking weaker animals zat are fraying por me? Kai! I am not kwoming back.
I am not kwoming back, but I can ashua you fiful dat you wili miss me and begi me to kwom back, but por now, I am not kwoming back.
Zank you beri much.
I laughed so hard...
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by luvinhubby(m): 12:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
ihatesycophant:

This is one sons of Shimei he made mentioned. A tuber of yam N1,200. Pls which part of the country do you live? I thought I still bought some yams two days ago. Pls come to my area with your #1,200 and pack 6 tubers of yam and stop telling lie. Derica of beans #400. I'll continue asking you where you live? A paint of beans in my area is #1,300. Pls just add #250 and come my area and take half paint of beans. Your bag of rice is still at the high side in your area. Come to my area and buy at #15,000 and #14,000 for big and small rice respectively. You're also wasting money in your area. A paint of garri in my place is now #600 while wasting money when you can buy two rubber paint #1,200 instead of one.
Why must you lie to drive home your point? No doubt prices of goods were high sometimes ago but the thing has started coming down. I will tell you what caused the hike in price. Jonathan's government were importing there goods and subsidising them but when this government came they discovered will cannot continue that way and grow based on the existing prevailing situation of fall in crude oil price where government at all levels cannot meet up with its responsibilities of catering for its workforce, then they had to stop subsidising these goods and also Banned importation of certain goods to grow the local content and make it competitive but since we are used to free food since independence we could not cope and endure the pains for the future gains, it seems the BUHARI's government was wicked. Now we are almost back to where we ran away from as government has to relax must of its policies. Now, the question is how long shall we continue in this and expect the country to move forward as the common sayings says, no pain, no gain. Until we are ready to diversify our economy, we will continue to be dependent nation. For us to diversified everyone must bear the pain.
America did not become America over night some people suffered to make it to be so, if this our generation don't want to suffer to leave behind a prosperous system for unborn generations we will continue rigmarole and complain.

I normally don't respond to lie like yours, but in other for you not continue misguiding people like your mentor Lai Mohammed, I have respond to your lies.

A painter contains 51/2 dericas and one derica of brown beans is N350 and brown oloyin beans is N400, no how on earth can you buy a painter for 1,300 because that will be 350 x 5.5 = 1,900, that is for the cheapest beans in the market. Even the cheapest new yam in Ochumekwu Ochekwu (the remotest yam producing area of Benue state) is not sold for N200 per tuber, so quit your blatant lies, for your information, i operate in Oyingbo area, which is the most prominent food stuff market of Lagos. Out of over 100 posts and 14,000 views, only you is trying to contradict the prices i posted which makes it obvious that you know absolutely nothing of the prices you falsely posted.

For your information, Nigeria is very self-sufficient in local food production, rice importation was being dragged down before Buhari came in, the high cost of foodstuff is borne out of high cost of fuel and diesel which skyrocketed the cost of transporting foodstuff across the country and that was because of Buhari's removal of subsidy that was being paid by GEJ.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by oloriooko(m): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Femi, Femi femi
How many times I call you?
Who unclad nor fit put hand for pocket
Femi you don dey naked, how you come wan put hand inside pocket again? Is it possible?
Wind don blow, we don't see fowl yansh
Stop disgracing your generations unborn, just stop talking!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by lonelydora: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
luvinhubby:

Thrash.

Check your whatsapp boss.
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by lexy2014: 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
macjurek:
The President, will come back hale and healthy to complete is mandate and tenure, this 2017,let us pray fellow Nigerians.

If he is your relative or uncle, won't you pray to God for his quick recovery, let us pray and i expect him back because am praying to the God that can do all things in Jesus Name Amen.
Nigerians, d greatest prayer warriors of all time. while u are praying, ur leaders are stealing. Buhari isn't our relative or uncle. If he needs prayers, let his nieces, nephews and other family members organise prayers 4 him. After voting 4d man, u are still praying 4 him. d constitution didn't ask Nigerians 2 pray 4 buhari

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by bams2999(m): 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Your right Bro Femi Adesina, all wish die 4 our great leader them die b4 he
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by Chukazu: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
undecided I like FEMI Adeshina, he is perfect gentlemen, but the reality is this guy doesn't know any details as regarding Aso Rock mafia and their dealings.. So even if Buhari is dead he would be the last person to know
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by bigtt76(f): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
What's this one saying? Instead of them keeping quiet, they keep on saying annoying things. Jonathan was insulted all 6 years of his tenure, this one is whining over just 2years.

lightblazingnow:

https://www.ripplesnigeria.com/femi-adesina-goes-spiritual-seeks-forgiveness-ill-wishing-filthy-dreamers-buhari-know-not/

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
he will return a corpse, I bet two of my balls
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by Praktikals(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
so true
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by shegerun: 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Is this guy still around?
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by Generalyemi(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
hilroy:
We all know the tribe of the filthy dreamers. They shall be serve the same evil wishes when their time comes

petty shallow minded,,always thinking about tribe....

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by luvinhubby(m): 12:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
biyams83:
if you dint thank Buhari you will thank him 1 day because God will open your doomed head to realise that he came to save Nigeria, thrash you

Illiterate !

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by Smooyis(m): 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
hatchy:
Zank you beri much.

Very hilarious grin grin angry grin
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by barinedan(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
if that man is dead you should let us know, how can a man leave his family for two consecutive months without communication, no message?
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by mickey70(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
One thing for you is that.every living things will one die so you that are wishing a human being like dead do.not forget that your turn will come one day and remember people die nowadays without sickness
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by hilroy: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
Generalyemi:

petty shallow minded,,always thinking about tribe....

Igboman that used Yoruba moniker is accusing someone else of thinking about tribe grin

So pathetic undecided
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by deflover(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Frankyboy1:
Nigeria is a degenerated society morally and spiritually! I watch with discorn youths with their whole.future ahead come online and call death on someone, a man old enough to birth them, I wonder which religion.they are practising, I might disagree with some of the presidents actions, but my bible tells me that God makes the king,and we should pray for those in authority! My father always warned me if you can look at an elder and insult him,then you never pray to be old! This world is deep and life is not on the surface! Life belongs to God and death is a price we all must pay,not in order of age or health! I endear the presidency if the president is incapacitated to continue, then they should honorably hand over to the vice! For power belongs to God and God only

same Bible tells u DAT wen the wicked is in authority the people suffer
is it God DAT put the wicked there too
all u religious mumu quoting God's book will choose the scripture dat suits ur nonsense...
I can't wait for the news of his death
I will kill a goat DAT day
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by Muksodiq(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Zenithpeak:
APC IS EVIL.... Can you imagine what they have successfully turned Femi Adeshina to?

Gone were those good old days of Femi Adeshina at the Sun Newspaper.

This guy will live to regret the day he was appointed for this job.
And PDP is what?
Re: Buhari: Femi Adesina Talks About What Will Happen When Buhari Finally Returns by sekem: 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
luvinhubby:

Thrash.

cheesy grin grin

Oga sir, please sorry to ask but between you and your wife, who really goes to the market?

Nnaa na wa o! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike, Opara, Sekibo, Dokpesi, Lee Maeba Arrive Justice Odili's Home / Stop Dancing ‘skelewu’, Causing Gridlocks On Abuja Streets, Tinubu Warns Atiku / We Were Forced To Rig In Favour Of APC - INEC Official

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.