Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,347 members, 7,780,930 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:43 AM

IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) (38765 Views)

Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) / Elisha Abbo: Protesters Storm Police Headquarters, Call For Senator's Arrest / IPOB Members Storm UN Office To Protest Against Buhari. Photos/video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by kikake: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

I got it yesterday but I was tired to start my car to record.

But this Igbos don't have respect o. After blocking a police station see how they went to block Donald Trump to discuss Biafra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qy4lxUjgpag

Mynd44 Lalasticlala u must post this on Front page. So kanu can be rearrested o. Mynd44 make sure u post this on FP. That man must go back to kuje

Propaganda: Truth/Falsehood.

APC even hired the best US propaganda companies to win Aso Rock. Falsehoooooooooooooood were told the world so that APC could take power.

These IPOB propagandists are even applying caution in use of false propaganda.
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by lincs25(m): 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2017
IPOB are just like Boko Haram, fighting for what they will not achieve. I pity them.
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by 0b100100111: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jobless individuals
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by aragonchuks(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
IpobExposed:
IPOB are really touts and miscreants also watch how some of them are smoking egbo weed and cursing Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wldW7J0R9DQ

It is better than drinking toilet soup..after that killing innocent souls with grinding stone and then mining their skull
That's the highest form of wickedness

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by madridguy(m): 8:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
Shame on you they're not Christian.

nnokwa042:
God don't listen to Muslims prayer ,Japan re not Christians check them out ,then tell me any Muslim country that will be like Japan ,don't tell me about Qatar that sell only gas or Saudi,I won't even mention Europe or America , may somalia fall on u
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by kikake: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
lincs25:
IPOB are just like Boko Haram, fighting for what they will not achieve. I pity them.

Boko Haram is a terrorist organization killing people and destroying property to achieve a Nigeria to be ruled by Islamic Sharia Criminal Laws.
Boko Haram has millions of Muslim supporters in northern Nigeria who share Boko Haram's goal of a country to be ruled with Islamic Sharia Criminal Codes.

IPOB is a self-determination organization not killing anybody to restore the country of Biafra from Nigeria.

IPOB has millions of Christian supporters in southern Nigeria, especially in the old Southeast and Midwest regions, who share same objective with IPOB to restore Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by yahmohy27: 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
obyrich:
IPOB teaching Nigerians how to resist intimidation without being violent.
True talk

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by luckycliff: 8:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
The fear of biafra is the beginning of wisdom

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by 0b100100111: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
Make a give flats heads there Biafra abeg!

Some re contesting LG election in Lagos while some re agitating in Rivers state

Confused sets of lots! grin grin grin
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by yahmohy27: 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
iLoveConductor:
Sai Baba
I just pray Baba should come back very soon n all these 'arinfin' ll end
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
MrIcredible:

Ọdẹ
Is there any place in NdiOSU region that has lanf that is as expensive as lands in Badagry not to talk of lekki, ikoyi and co?
even your comments reeks of poverty I don't even pray the situation of my enemy to be Bad as your pathetic case

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by DerideGull(m): 9:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Modsenemy:
He was arrested for criminality ...

And all I see in these photos are cultists who will raise arms to overthrow Kanu , provided Biafra is actualized

I do not think Biafrans care about who overthrows whom. All they want is actualization of Republic of Igbo land or Biafra in order to make Nigeria look real bad for not achieving anything since 56 or more years of existence.
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 9:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
madridguy:
Shame on you they're not Christian.

OK OK they re biafrans abi?may northern States be like Afghanistan or somalia or Yemen or Iraq they re ur Muslim brothers, let Biafra be like western world as for fellow Christians
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by Bekimbo(m): 9:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
madridguy:
Nnamdi Kanu loyalist everywhere shocked

Someone should tell Mazi Kanu to call me on my 9mobile line for serious prayer. I see Mazi receiving Samuel Doe treatment in my dream. Kanu should visit any mosque close to him for special prayer better still call me for special prayer.

Prophet Odogwu Madrid.guy tongue

Madness

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by otokx(m): 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
It is a free country to some point.
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by lincs25(m): 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
kikake:

Boko Haram is a terrorist organization killing people and destroying property to achieve a Nigeria to be ruled by Islamic Sharia Criminal Laws.
Boko Haram has millions of Muslim supporters in northern Nigeria who share Boko Haram's goal of a country to be ruled with Islamic Sharia Criminal Codes.

IPOB is a self-determination organization not killing anybody to restore the country of Biafra from Nigeria.

IPOB has millions of Christian supporters in southern Nigeria, especially in the old Southeast and Midwest regions, who share same objective with IPOB to restore Biafra.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by MrIcredible: 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
[quote author=Brooklynsouth post=58731427]even your comments reeks of poverty I don't even pray the situation of my enemy to be Bad as your pathetic case[/quote
Frustrated oṣù
Keep leaving in your penury.
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by eunisam: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
MediumStout:
That useless Amnesty international will not see this o. If the police and army open fire on these miscreants now, Amnesty international will start raising alarm. IPOB is a terrorist group whose leader is an enemy of the country. Nnamdi Kanu has sworn to destabilize Nigeria. Such group should be repelled with brutal force just like boko haram. They are disturbing the peace of the country under the guise of biafra agitations. This guys invaded a police station all because police did their jobs of arresting criminals. The earlier we call a spade a spade and declare state of emergency in the east the better. Nnamdi Kanu should be Re-arrested and tortured for life. Biafra is treason

chaiii, this one painful u plenty plentiful

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by richeeyo(m): 9:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
Igbos love deceiving themselves
Do they think America would give them Biafra
Foolish people.
Americans would rather supply Nigeria with
Modern weapons to wipe them out completely
So their oil investments in Nigeria can continue as usually
They don't give a f::u::c::k about Biafra
They give a f::u::c::k about oil
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by Nairaboi(m): 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
All these just because Buhari is not around. Prof. Osibanjo is a big disappointment.
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by madridguy(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
What exact is your point? Are they Christian? Biafra? Or even Africa?

nnokwa042:
OK OK they re biafrans abi?may northern States be like Afghanistan or somalia or Yemen or Iraq they re ur Muslim brothers, let Biafra be like western world as for fellow Christians
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by Agumbaa: 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ishilove:
It seems the majority of IPOB members are made up of young touts. Typical

Yes teacher Ishilove, they are touts.
They try to sell Biafra or convince people that Biafra is good.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by Cohen2: 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2017
MediumStout:
That useless Amnesty international will not see this o. If the police and army open fire on these miscreants now, Amnesty international will start raising alarm. IPOB is a terrorist group whose leader is an enemy of the country. Nnamdi Kanu has sworn to destabilize Nigeria. Such group should be repelled with brutal force just like boko haram. They are disturbing the peace of the country under the guise of biafra agitations. This guys invaded a police station all because police did their jobs of arresting criminals. The earlier we call a spade a spade and declare state of emergency in the east the better. Nnamdi Kanu should be Re-arrested and tortured for life. Biafra is treason
Mr stout why d thing come d pain u like this now, we all know that this people are terrorist group been lead by Nnamdi Kanu, why not we give them what there are agitating for nd have our peace
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
MediumStout:

Ur slowly running mad, ur gradually losing control of ur ability to use ur brains...... All because of Biafra

1 Like

Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
madridguy:

Someone should tell Mazi Kanu to call me on my 9mobile line for serious prayer. I see Mazi receiving Samuel Doe treatment in my dream. Kanu should visit any mosque close to him for special prayer better still call me for special prayer.

Sorry.
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
PH our capital city... ikwere meka meka eh grin
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by belzabull(f): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
MediumStout:
You are a Grade A dunce
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by stieyven(m): 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
madridguy:

DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. Exodus 20 :7
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by goshee: 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
MediumStout:
when an hausa/fulani who suckle directly from their cows speak you notice.
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
Anybody dat will talk against biafra will die
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 11:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
Anybody dat will talk against biafra will die.
Re: IPOB Members Storm Police Station In Obigbo Over Arrested Members (Photos) by IRobot7(m): 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
IpobExposed:
IPOB are really touts and miscreants also watch how some of them are smoking egbo weed and cursing Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wldW7J0R9DQ

I know you don't know the difference between cigarette and weed. Keep lying against people that have never harmed you or your family before. God is watching you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Gives Orphan Girl New House, New Car And N2.7M In Imo. Photos / Atedo Peterside: Where Was Amaechi When Obi's Votes Were Transferred To Tinubu / Judge Declines Stoppage Of Fayose’s Impeachment Proceeding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.