Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) (5480 Views)

Onnoghen: Niger Delta Agitators Threaten To Form Govt, Partner IPOB / Break News: Biafran Agitators To Hit Guinness Book Of Record With This Video / Biafran Agitators Take To The Streets In Port Harcourt(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by tossie101(f): 2:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
adadike281:
close your eyes to my comments and walk away. its really that simple. its only a stupid person that recognises a stupid comment and it takes a senseless person to recognise another

I cant close my eyes wen u make a senseles comment that would bring insult my people .
Because im proud of my identity if u are not.

An insult to my people is an insult to me too.
So i wont ignore it.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by tossie101(f): 2:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
adadike281:
my life and non of your business

Ok then i will ignore ur cheap life but wont ignore ur insult on my tribe.

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by adadike281(f): 2:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
tossie101:

I cant close my eyes wen u make a senseles comment that would bring insult my people .

So i wont ignore it.
stop looking for faults where there is none. I did not insult ndigbo.
Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by midfinger(m): 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
ritababe:

maybe there is another Biafra in united state.
Go back to romance section that's where u belong tongue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by tossie101(f): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
adadike281:
stop looking for faults where there is none. I did not insult ndigbo.

Like u dont know that comment will only bring insult to igbos...u know how nairaland is.
U cant the put image of ur tribe at stake because u want people to like u personaly And den make derogatory against ur people.

Then whats d gain?. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by Daewang: 2:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
tossie101:

So i wont ignore it.

Nne biko leave that stupid afonja girl I di too much Chukwu gozie gi.

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by tossie101(f): 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Daewang:

Thank u sir!.gozie kwa gi

5 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by midfinger(m): 2:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Daewang:

Seconded..the lady behind that handle is nuts,maybe she derives sensual pleasure deriding Igbo's,that is if she is Igbo though.For mere likes from her wastners and northern alike.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by adadike281(f): 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
tossie101:

Like u dont know that comment will only bring insult to igbos...u know how nairaland is.
U cant the put image of ur tribe at stake because u want people to like u personaly And den make derogatory against ur people.

Then whats d gain?. undecided

stop looking for faults. my comment is not an insult.
Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by tossie101(f): 2:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
adadike281:
stop looking for faults. my comment is not an insult.

Read my post again and read ur comment again.
"Not all igbos are gullible"..
What does that mean.. undecided.
Bcoz u blive "igbos ar gullible". But u are not undecided

And then u will feel happy wen igbo haters here capitalize on ur comment hailling u and insulting others..
Hey..Why cant u think and see reasons. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by adadike281(f): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
tossie101:

And then u will feel happy wen igbo haters here capitalize on ur comment hailling u and insulting others..

I did not personalise. stop personalizing it. I am one of those that used to shout and insult other tribes in defend of ndigbo. but no, I no longer do that and will be d last to insult ndigbo. henceforth am gonna ignore u. good day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by tossie101(f): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
adadike281:
I did not personalise. stop personalizing it. I am one of those that used to shout and insult other tribes in defend of ndigbo. but no, I no longer do that and will be d last to insult ndigbo. henceforth am gonna ignore u. good day

Pls NEVER u quote me again.. undecided
I can now see my comment is beyond ur understanding due to ur low IQ.

Becoz i cant see where i asked u to insult anybody.. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by Daewang: 2:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
midfinger:
Seconded..the lady behind that handle is nuts,maybe she derives sensual pleasure deriding Igbo's,that is if she is Igbo though.For mere likes from her wastners and northern alike.

Nwanne that girl is an idiot

4 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by Smooyis(m): 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nigeria is not dividing. Let's stop dissipating our energy and focus on restructuring. Nigeria shall become great someday.
Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by Warship: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
adadike281:
not all Igbos are gullible, stop deceiving yourselves

Why not keep quiet until September 12 to allow IPOB disgrace or exalt themselves.

September 12 is not far

By then, the entire Igbo nation will know if Kanu is a clown or not

Be slow to speak so that you don't destroy yourself

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by Guestlander: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
freshest4live:

Lol, how can United States decide for a Sovereign nation.
Sometimes l wonder how these people reason.

Comedians, that is what they are.
Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by Warship: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
tossie101:

The best thing she should have done was to keep quiet and allow IPOB expose themselves if they are clowns or liberators

I have warned Adadike281 to allow time prove IPOB wrong or right

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by tossie101(f): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:

The best thing she should have done was to keep quiet and allow IPOB expose themselves if they are clowns or liberators
I have warned Adadike281 to allow time prove IPOB wrong or right

Shez miopic,, naive and gullible. And its quite shameful at her old age.
Thats her business she can choose to blive in ipob or not.
But my problem with her is she should mind her comments that might sound insulting to me or my people.
When i see it i wont hesitate to lambaste her.
She is so ignorant.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by Warship: 3:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
tossie101:

Shez miopice, naive and gullible.
Thats her business she can choose to blive in ipob or not.
But my problem with her is she should mind his comments thatnmight sound insultive.
When i see it i wont hesitate to lambast her.
She is so ignorant.

Well you are right

I just pity her if it ends up being true

She will forever being seen as a fool

I just remembered how it sounded to the Israelites when Pharaoh told them to go

Adadike281 in times like this, keep quiet and watch so that you won't be cast out if it turns true.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by ademasta(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by honeychild(f): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
tossie101:

Adadike is not the one insulting your tribe. Your gullible tribesmen who have been hailing this Latino olosho all over Facebook and other media and who have been contributing money for her so she can go on a tour of the white house are the ones insulting your tribe.

The mumu OP who brought this disgraceful topic to nairaland is the one insulting both you and Adadike.
Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by honeychild(f): 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
midfinger:

She doesn't deride igbos. She derides gullible IPOD yoots who bring shame and derision upon reasonable igbos.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by midfinger(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
honeychild:

She doesn't deride igbos. She derides gullible IPOD yoots who bring shame and derision upon reasonable igbos.
So ipob youths are gullible right? OK,U mind telling us the % of Nigerians that are not gullible that made it possible for buhari to be president of the Zoo?

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
I think you guys are taking it far. I don't like how this thread was turned to a slurfest against Adadike. It was quite unnecessary and harsh. I am a member of IPoB,however I understand many of us don't key into the IPoB approach. I also understand we're all passionate about this but we need to be tolerant. Daalu nu.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by honeychild(f): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
midfinger:
So ipob youths are gullible right? OK,U mind telling us the % of Nigerians that are not gullible that made it possible for buhari to be president of the Zoo?

You are not gullible that's why thousands of you were contributing money for one small girl to go to Washington and pose in front of capitol hill.

Una mumu never do?
Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by ritababe(f): 5:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
midfinger:
Go back to romance section that's where u belong tongue

e pain am
Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by ritababe(f): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
ZorGBUooeh:

Be ready to loose dat ur igbo moneybag boyfrend you are fighting by faya by force to keep when Biafra comes.

ur post is senseless, even Nigerians marry far far India not to talk of Africa country here.

also keep dreaming about ur country.
Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by Warship: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
iSlayer2:
I think you guys are taking it far. I don't like how this thread was turned to a slurfest against Adadike. It was quite unnecessary and harsh. I am a member of IPoB,however I understand many of us don't key into the IPoB approach. I also understand we're all passionate about this but we need to be tolerant. Daalu nu.

Tell her to keep quiet next time and allow things play out
Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by tossie101(f): 6:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
honeychild:

Adadike is not the one insulting your tribe. Your gullible tribesmen who have been hailing this Latino olosho all over Facebook and other media and who have been contributing money for her so she can go on a tour of the white house are the ones insulting your tribe.

The mumu OP who brought this disgraceful topic to nairaland is the one insulting both you and Adadike.

Her comment was uncalled for.
Sometimes u think before u comment.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by CharlotteFlair: 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
tossie101:

Her comment was uncalled for.
Sometimes u think before u comment.
It's OK. Let it ride.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by Sagay212: 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
tossie101:

leave ada arone....omo see wetin this ada cally for flont and back...nnne were harvesters dey?

Re: Breaking News : Biafran Agitators Granted Referendum By The US (VIDEO) by Sagay212: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
I actually thought it was Russia and Putin that wanted to conduct referendum for Biafra...oh i think it's Isreal...MF comedians

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Receives 111,302 Pvcs, Distributes 20,779 In Katsina / Breaking News IPOB Has Taken Over All The Nigeria Police Stations. / Imo Assembly Passes Bill To Checkmate Corrupt Practices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.