Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? (5093 Views)

Why Are Guys So Scared Of Dating Students? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by FreeSpirited: 10:46am On Jul 22, 2017
What do you guys gain from doing this fuckery? Do you get a pussie or get paid liking their NL profil pics up and down.

You will see an handsome guys pics with only 1 like, 3 or no like, While one ugly girl will have over 200 or 400likes ,right here on nairaland. I find it annoying. Why do they always love to get but never to give. U guys should stop ass licking those gals dat will never value or appreciate you. Same reason gals believe we have to always give give give without reciprocating in relationship.

Some will even be begging for likes on their NL profile as if their sanity depends on it. Very senseless and low self esteem thing......

Mind you: I have never used my pics on Nairaland and I will never..... just an observation I find stupid. Guys start liking your guys dp....#Nohomo

13 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Victornezzar: 10:50am On Jul 22, 2017
Lolzzzz
Bro ur profile is neatly arranged

#VOTE FOR APDA 2019#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Homeboiy: 10:51am On Jul 22, 2017
shocked
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by malificent(f): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2017
Painment
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by FreeSpirited: 10:54am On Jul 22, 2017
malificent:
Painment
I will be pained when u have up to 200 likes with all your basket 'Gele'

12 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Safiaa(f): 10:54am On Jul 22, 2017
This happens on all social media platforms. Unless you're extraordinarily handsome, dont expect too many likes on your pic. Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by StarBukola(f): 10:55am On Jul 22, 2017
R u pained??
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 22, 2017
It's something that can't be helped.
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by FreeSpirited: 10:58am On Jul 22, 2017
Mariinee:
So what does it take girls to like a guys pics....Money?
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 22, 2017
FreeSpirited:
So what does it take girls to like a guys pics....Money?
I don't know..lol.
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by DarkMagic(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2017
Not only on nairaland ni ooo..Even FB and other social media...

But this should b d least of ur worries cool
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by FreeSpirited: 11:01am On Jul 22, 2017
Mariinee:
I don't know..lol.
Dnt you think its selfishness? or lack of appreciation for the male gender
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by muller101(m): 11:01am On Jul 22, 2017
Op buckle up . They will come for u
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by falconey(m): 11:03am On Jul 22, 2017
Safiaa:
This happens on all social media platforms. Unless you're extraordinarily handsome, dont expect too many likes on your pic. Simple.

Naah you're wrong in the case of nairaland; On nairaland, posts, intelligence, personality and popularity attract likes not the pic necessarily.you could get likes for your pic that's normal but not so much. Example mrcork_ has more likes than most handsome dudes here and he's using a pix of a rat in his profile and so many more without displaying their appearances.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by FreeSpirited: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2017
DarkMagic:
Not only on nairaland ni ooo..Even FB and other social media...

But this should b d least of ur worries cool
Maybe, but seeing them displaying their vanity and inanities in the name of beauty gives me alot of worry
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by DarkMagic(m): 11:05am On Jul 22, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Maybe, but seeing them displaying their vanity and inanities in the name of beauty gives me alot of worry
Ladies will always b ladies...
Always trying to get the least possible attention
That z how they r wired..
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Dnt you think its selfishness? or lack of appreciation for the male gender
I guess girls are indifferent.
I'm guilty too so.. grin
I like my fellow girls' pictures but I don't like a guy's picture on a normal day.
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by uyisteven(m): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2017
Mariinee:

see me o.. up on all the OP's warning, i still clicked the "like button" on ur pic...
chaii.. this juju must be strong..
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by FreeSpirited: 11:06am On Jul 22, 2017
DarkMagic:

Ladies will always b ladies...that z how they r wired..
That's shallow of them....There are still a few better breed among them
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 22, 2017
Op is jealous grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 22, 2017
uyisteven:

see me o.. up on all the OP's warning, i still clicked the "like button" on ur pic...
chaii.. this juju must be strong..
Lol grin
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by FreeSpirited: 11:08am On Jul 22, 2017
Mariinee:
I guess girls are indifferent.
I'm guilty too so.. grin
I like my fellow girls' pictures but I don't like a guy's picture on a normal day.
You see....men don suffer....It seems men are created to babysit women all their life with nothing , no appreciation to show for it. Its strange for me to comprehend.
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Fkforyou(m): 11:09am On Jul 22, 2017
You seem pissed... grin

But you do have a point though.
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by FreeSpirited: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2017
Fkforyou:
You seem pissed... grin

But you do have a point though.
Sometimes I wonder how and why guys do it....Guys can mumu for gals gaan.
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2017
FreeSpirited:
You see....men don suffer....It seems men are created to babysit women all their life with nothing , no appreciation to show for it. Its strange for me to comprehend.
Actually, most girls don't care abouh looks.
Have you seen smellymouth's profile? He has never posted his picture and he has plenty likes.
Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 22, 2017
op are u gay?
only gay men have this sort of bitchy jealous streak cheesy in them

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by FreeSpirited: 11:17am On Jul 22, 2017
lefulefu:
op are u gay?
only gay men have this sort of bitchy jealous streak cheesy in them
Imagine.....Its obvious 'woman don use water wash your head finish'. Na you dey dash monkey ' 'likes' anyhow abi.....? ...Woman rapper

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by malificent(f): 11:19am On Jul 22, 2017
If you have so much hate for women, find someone else to take it out on, not me. Begone demon!!!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by FreeSpirited: 11:20am On Jul 22, 2017
Mariinee:
Actually, most girls don't care abouh looks.
Have you seen smellymouth's profile? He has never posted his picture and he has plenty likes.

Hmmm....you have a point though.....Well, I think ladies don't generally care about guys,...they only care abt what they can get from him....

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Imagine.....Its obvious 'woman don use water wash your head finish'. Na you dey dash monkey ' 'likes' anyhow abi.....? ...Woman rapper
why e dey pain u?
of course i dey like a fellow guy pix if d pic is cool.but then why e dey pain u if a guy like a lady pic.abi u wan tell me say babes no dey like ur own pix?
bros abeg na only homosexuals dey behave this.if u give an attractive lady a compliment u see dem gay dudes getting angry and dey talk weda no notice them.like one guy for my area wey hang a shirtless pix of C.ronaldo for im room and always gush on how ronaldo has sexy abs.if u talk about woman near am he go dey vex.u jus remind me of dat guy cheesy sha.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys So Quick To Like A Female Nairaland Profile Pics? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2017
malificent:
You are even more stupid than I thought. Did I tell you I was scouting for likes? Are you mad? Is your brain paining you? Pile of dog poo! Get out!
I dropped a like ,beautiful smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Sex. / Drama As School Son Impregnates School Mother / It's Been One Year And Two Months Since I Last Had Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.