Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

I Want To Leave My Husband - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Leave My Husband (8633 Views)

How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by eyinjuege: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
needforanswers:

I am so ashamed to inform my parents that I want to end everything. They warned me to not marry him but I didn't listen. I believed his lies which they saw through before warning me.

It's tough being the only one bringing in the money for the home . Family income is very important where both of you bring in something.
But what can you do in your situation?
I'm not certain divorce is the answer though. Your hormones are also probably not helping matters.
I know money is important, but it shouldn't be the determining factor. Like I said earlier, take up the financial reigns of your life. If your husband is not ready to face reality, then do things yourself. If he doesn't want to work and eat, that's his business. Hunger is no man's friend and you have a child on the way. This period that you're pregnant, and not working if things get too tough, go to your parent's home. At least food will be assured, and your folks will probably treat you like an egg because you're expecting. Just tell them you need rest, and to be around others. You can use that time (since there'll be little pressure of everyday expenses on you ) to think about how you can improve yourself financially.
Is there a business you can do that your parents can afford to give you a soft loan?
How about old classmates? Any ideas on coming together with a business plan? Any job offers where they are?

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by vivypretty(f): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
babythug:

Don't be so quick to comment! Read thoroughly first.

She stated clearly that they were living on her savings from working before becoming pregnant!
no she said presently they are living on her savings.
Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by vivypretty(f): 1:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
babythug:

Don't be so quick to comment! Read thoroughly first.

She stated clearly that they were living on her savings from working before becoming pregnant!
Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by babythug(f): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
vivypretty:
no she said presently they are living on her savings.

Again I Implore you to read through thoroughly!!!

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Don't tell me you didn't see all these BEFORE you got married

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by 400billionman: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
needforanswers:
I stopped finding him attractive and have been avoiding sexual encounters with him. I don't know if my being pregnant is the reason or its because I am put off by his laziness and inability to plan for the future which are two things he admitted by himself after we got married. And no I didn't know all of that before we got married because he told a number of lies about his financial status so I assumed he was quite put together and had his life in order. Its just recently he started saying things like 'black people are backwards because they don't plan for the future' and he doesn't know whether to point fingers because he himself doesn't plan for the future. He isn't even so young to know that his way of life is wrong. He is a mature man. When I bring up the issue of how he needs to work harder and save up for our unborn child he starts arguing that I worry too much and I need to learn to leave the future to take care of itself.

If your parents are affluent, cant you get him a new job maybe in their work or business place ?

What exactly did you see in him b4 marriage, was he using a car, or had a house when you met him.

Pesin no dey close eye go marry lazy man.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by coolcatty: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
You sound like a nag.... Why can't you help this man get on his damn feet?..... Pray for him.... Advise and guide him and be his rock.

You are not the first person to feed her Husband and will definitely not be the last.... I suggest you leave If u feel so over burdened at this early stage of the marriage.... You are supposed to be his rock and shield not a damn nag..

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Ayjuri: 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Give Him Some Time But You Have To Plan Ahead For The Sake Of Your Child

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by coolcatty: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
tabithababy:

you married a lazy man. you even had to disobey your parents so as to marry this man embarassed embarassed

op, the truth is you will continue to feed this man till death do you apart cheesy cheesy

May all your male relatives including your son marry a nag and ungrateful woman like the OP in Jesus name.... Amen.

You kids just come online to spew thrash.... You read all the rubbish a supposed help mate spews online... Baseless rubbish and lies she spews on a defenseless man and you support him..... Is the man the first to be broke?... Imagine a woman saying she doesn't feel any iota of love for her husband because he is broke.

U girls are just annoying walahi.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Op does your husband drive? Is it possible to get a car so he can drive for uber? Do your parents have any connections that could help him get a labor job? Some men are very lazy in terms of seeking a job, but if you get them a job, they can do it. If it becomes too much, please go to your parents home so that you can relax until the baby comes.

8 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by sisisioge: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Shoot! Pele darling. I think you should have the baby before making your decision. I can imagine how terrible it must be being with a man who thinks manna falls from heaven. Whew!

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by needforanswers: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
eyinjuege:

It's tough being the only one bringing in the money for the home . Family income is very important where both of you bring in something.
But what can you do in your situation?
I'm not certain divorce is the answer though. Like I said earlier, take up the financial reigns of your life. If your husband is not ready to face reality, then do things yourself. This period that you're pregnant, and not working if things get too tough, go to your parent's home. At least food will be assured, and your folks will probably treat you like an egg because you're expecting.
Thanks, you've been very helpful on both threads.
I never intended to depend fully on him for money or be a stay at home wife and before taking in I was very actively seeking a better job cos my job wasn't paying well to support everything we need. I wish I can rest at my parents house right now but he will not understand. He expects me to be there with him running the house and cooking.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by needforanswers: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
FortuneTeller:
Op does your husband drive? Is it possible to get a car so he can drive for uber? Do your parents have any connections that could help him get a labor job? Some men are very lazy in terms of seeking a job, but if you get them a job, they can do it. If it becomes too much, please go to your parents home so that you can relax until the baby comes.
He can drive. If the uber job pays well I think I will suggest it. I said if it pays well because he is a proud person and wont want to be called a driver so unless the monetary returns is much he will not be motivated to put pride aside and do it. But I will research uber jobs in my area to see if I can find anything. My parents can't really connect him. They are retired. Even me, their daughter, they can't connect me, their money is mostly from real estate, not company jobs and they live in a different state.

9 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by yvesboss(m): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
needforanswers:
Presently the money we survive on is from my savings from working before I got pregnant and that is quite meager and won't be enough for us in the long run. I have advised him to get a better paying job but he ignored me like I didn't even say anything.
His laziness irritates me and I think even he is starting to pick up on the resentment. I have a feeling he married me thinking I would take care of the both of us because I have affluent parents.

How i so wish i know OPs husband..from the tone of your post i can see that youbare not ready to sacrifice for your family hence calling your hubby lazy.
Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
op, I just read your other thread ( https://www.nairaland.com/3759941/deceived )where you said you were deceived into marrying your husband, by your husband, which you were. but what did you expect when your parents funded 90% of your traditional wedding? he told them he wanted to save his money for your marriage and they believed him and paid for it and since you've been married there's no money to be found and no job either. why would he want to do anything when he knows your parents have money and will come to your rescue if need be? he himself has told you he is lazy. he's behaving like this because he knows he can get away with it.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by eyinjuege: 4:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
yvesboss:

How i so wish i know OPs husband..from the tone of your post i can see that youbare not ready to sacrifice for your family hence calling your hubby lazy.

Is the man not lazy from all her narrative?
Going to hang out in bars waiting for customers to call you, and loafing around all day.
Who does that when he's supposed to be out there on the field aggressively marketing whatever product he's got?
Or you think those marketers in banks, insurance companies etc do that kind of siddon look approach and get paid what they do?
If a man can be so unserious about his own business, how do you think he will handle other people's own?
Is it until she gives her last blood before you agree she's sacrificed for her family?
Even young men these days dont want liabilities as wives, because it's not practical and not in tune with the economic realities of today.
It'd be a different thing if he's seen hustling trying to market his product. You have to go out to look for money, because money hardly ever comes home to meet you .

13 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by coolcatty: 4:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
eyinjuege:

Going to hang out in bars waiting for customers to call you, and loafing around all day.
Who does that when he's supposed to be out there on the field aggressively marketing whatever product he's got?
Or you think those marketers in banks, insurance companies etc do that kind of siddon look approach and get paid what they do?
If a man can be so unserious about his own business, how do you think he will handle other people's own?
Is it until she gives her last blood before you agree she's sacrificed for her family?
Even young men these days dont want liabilities as wives, because it's not practical and not in tune with the economic realities of today.
It'd be a different thing if he's seen hustling trying to market his product. You have to go out to look for money, because money hardly ever comes home to meet you .

Calm down and read what that guy wrote.

The anger and disgust from we sane people is the fact that this same op has complained times without that she is tired of the marriage.... She lacks the spirit of perseverance and is a confirmed nag.

The day a woman will tell me that she has fallen out of love with me because of my financial state is the day I will walk out of the marriage...... What the op is doing is not new... So many women do it without nagging..

I honestly pity her husband and wish I personally know him so I can advise him to take a long walk and call off this charade of a marriage off.

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by tabithababy(f): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
WiredLeggings:
op, I just read your other thread where you said you were deceived into marrying your husband, by your husband, which you were. but what did you expect when your parents funded 90% of your traditional wedding? he told them he wanted to save his money for your marriage and they believed him and paid for it and since you've been married there's no money to be found and no job either. why would he want to do anything when he knows your parents have money and will come to your rescue if need be? he himself has told you he is lazy. he's behaving like this because he knows he can get away with it.

+1

exactly, he knows op's parent will always come to their rescue.

sorry op, you married a gold digger embarassed

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Sammiejokes(m): 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Kindly let us know the kinda job your husband does coz u said you have advised to get a better paying job. I don't know but there is a pattern when a Lady marries a fine boy base on fact that he is among affluent family and friends, he is assumed to be rich than he is truly is. OP you also said you are from an affluent family. its possible your standard is above his provision. Is it that he does not use all he makes to take care of you in his own little way. you have two option, you pray and stay wit him or find someone DAT meets ur provision
Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by yvesboss(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
eyinjuege:

I get yur point however i seem not to get carried away as this is just one-sided. Ladies sometimes dont have thev esilience to carry the familybonce an abled man runs into a problem. Such women comes to nairaland to paint their spouses bad in this manner and focus more on the negatives to get the sympathy.
Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Esetim(f): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
Op have you sought counseling? Maybe both of you should do that. Find a counselor that understands finances in marriage.
Don't forget to keep praying because the heart of kings is in the hand of God. It is well.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by eyinjuege: 6:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
coolcatty:

Calm down and read what that guy wrote.

The anger and disgust from we sane people is the fact that this same op has complained times without that she is tired of the marriage.... She lacks the spirit of perseverance and is a confirmed nag.

The day a woman will tell me that she has fallen out of love with me because of my financial state is the day I will walk out of the marriage...... What the op is doing is not new... So many women do it without nagging..

I honestly pity her husband and wish I personally know him so I can advise him to take a long walk and call off this charade of a marriage off.

Rubbish

You still refuse to see that the problem isn't that the man is poor, but that he's lazy. He isn't making much of an effort to do anything.
Prayers cannot even work for such a person, because there's no hustle for God to bless. Short of praying to win the lotto or baba ijebu , money will not come home to find him o.
If a man goes out to hustle and comes home tired, hungry with no sales; a good wife will still welcome him, ask him to have a bath, some food and even empathise with each other without any grudges, blaming whoever is the president for how tough life has been cheesy.
In this case however, how can she welcome him home when he's been at the pub all day gisting? Will anyone be surprised he didn't make any sales, and no money? How can she ask him to shower and come and eat without any resentment?
There's a saying that eating together is not sweet if one party lacks.

18 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
tabithababy:

you married a lazy man. you even had to disobey your parents so as to marry this man embarassed embarassed

op, the truth is you will continue to feed this man till death do you apart cheesy cheesy

D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:
Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
needforanswers:

He can drive. If the uber job pays well I think I will suggest it. I said if it pays well because he is a proud person and wont want to be called a driver so unless the monetary returns is much he will not be motivated to put pride aside and do it. But I will research uber jobs in my area to see if I can find anything. My parents can't really connect him. They are retired. Even me, their daughter, they can't connect me, their money is mostly from real estate, not company jobs and they live in a different state.

Ok. Just try. If he's too proud to provide for his family then he doesn't deserve a wife or child. Do not allow anyone to bully you into staying with a lazy man. Many of the men here saying that you are nagging and not a good wife, are likely lazy men like your husband. For now, just try to help your hubby get a job. If you see that he is not putting in effort to accept your help, you may have to leave the situation for your peace of mind. As the saying goes, you can do bad all by yourself. You don't need any extra weight to weigh you down.

12 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by egopersonified(f): 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Some people are meant to be led, not everyone is a leader. If you believe you can take the lead, your marriage will work. First off, I would like you to find out how your friends, sisters, aunties, etc are doing in their marriages. Do you think you can live with their husbands? What would you like your home to be like in 25 years time? If you speak to your husband gently and lovingly, do you think he is someone you can influence? What are his hobbies? Do you think if he gets a better paying job easily he would do the job?

We all are wired differently, maybe he is contended with little and doesn't see the need to seek or work for more. If for example he enjoys being in a bar, or football viewing centre or nairabet shop or barbering salon, look for ways of assisting him start up his, not necessarily financially. You can look for people already doing the business to mentor him. please note that you would also have to spend time making sure the business runs smoothly.

Or you can start up a business for yourself and he helps you out with running it. Do not ever give the impression you have too much money. Just make him always feel you are struggling to feed, if you have to reduce the pieces of meat you guys eat, do it. Stop running your gen once there is no light or subscribing for dstv before expiration, we are in a recession and even if you aren't feeling it, you have to sacrifice something in solidarity with others, lol.

Bottomline, there is always a way out, you have got to find it. Life is not black and white. Stop looking at how others run their homes and try to find what would make yours work. If you husband is a nice guy, try to make it work. Get him in your team. You guys are not competitors, but team mates.

Lastly, maybe you should change your prayers from 'father change my husband to be the breadwinner ' to 'father show us what to do to have a wonderful and self sustaining family '.

I once gave my sister this advice, sometimes when he pisses you off, wait for him to leave the house and then start quarrelling with him in his absence, speak out loud, cry if you want to. When he comes back, you won't feel those resentments because you have thrown them at him. At times, you won't even remember what issues you spoke about in his presence or absence, your brain just automatically registers that the issue has being dealt with.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by loshybab(m): 12:30am On Jul 23, 2017
egopersonified:
Some people are meant to be led, not everyone is a leader. If you believe you can take the lead, your marriage will work. First off, I would like you to find out how your friends, sisters, aunties, etc are doing in their marriages. Do you think you can live with their husbands? What would you like your home to be like in 25 years time? If you speak to your husband gently and lovingly, do you think he is someone you can influence? What are his hobbies? Do you think if he gets a better paying job easily he would do the job?

We all are wired differently, maybe he is contended with little and doesn't see the need to seek or work for more. If for example he enjoys being in a bar, or football viewing centre or nairabet shop or barbering salon, look for ways of assisting him start up his, not necessarily financially. You can look for people already doing the business to mentor him. please note that you would also have to spend time making sure the business runs smoothly.

Or you can start up a business for yourself and he helps you out with running it. Do not ever give the impression you have too much money. Just make him always feel you are struggling to feed, if you have to reduce the pieces of meat you guys eat, do it. Stop running your gen once there is no light or subscribing for dstv before expiration, we are in a recession and even if you aren't feeling it, you have to sacrifice something in solidarity with others, lol.

Bottomline, there is always a way out, you have got to find it. Life is not black and white. Stop looking at how others run their homes and try to find what would make yours work. If you husband is a nice guy, try to make it work. Get him in your team. You guys are not competitors, but team mates.

Lastly, maybe you should change your prayers from 'father change my husband to be the breadwinner ' to 'father show us what to do to have a wonderful and self sustaining family '.

I once gave my sister this advice, sometimes when he pisses you off, wait for him to leave the house and then start quarrelling with him in his absence, speak out loud, cry if you want to. When he comes back, you won't feel those resentments because you have thrown them at him. At times, you won't even remember what issues you spoke about in his presence or absence, your brain just automatically registers that the issue has being dealt with.
wowww! wowww!! wowww!!!
It feels like u should just continue writing while I do the reading. This piece is so in contrary with your moniker, and I wanna tell you it's awesome.

@OP,i dunno what to say,having seen how annoying and frustrating men like that could be, but I believe you can pick one or two things from what the likes of fortuneteller,eyinjuege and this moniker have suggested.

I wish you a safe delivery!

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by poppop: 11:57am On Jul 23, 2017
needforanswers:

I can somewhat understand you. You can email me at

sunbos415@gmail.com
Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by FreeWill01: 1:33pm On Jul 23, 2017
needforanswers:
I stopped finding him attractive and have been avoiding sexual encounters with him. I don't know if my being pregnant is the reason or its because I am put off by his laziness and inability to plan for the future which are two things he admitted by himself after we got married. And no I didn't know all of that before we got married because he told a number of lies about his financial status so I assumed he was quite put together and had his life in order. Its just recently he started saying things like 'black people are backwards because they don't plan for the future' and he doesn't know whether to point fingers because he himself doesn't plan for the future. He isn't even so young to know that his way of life is wrong. He is a mature man. When I bring up the issue of how he needs to work harder and save up for our unborn child he starts arguing that I worry too much and I need to learn to leave the future to take care of itself.

Imagine, and I'm here vexing with a wife that doesn't believe in planning for the future, because she has family 'poor back up'...that is nothing compared to good things in life.

My case is that of a wife that's like your husband, the only problem is that, that stupidity leads to other avoidable fights.
Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by vikithor(m): 4:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
Am a hard working,responsible graduate of banking,who unfortunately got married to a wrong unrepentant woman,n instead make something happen to her or,to me,n police n court involve,we better be seperated from each other

I am looking for a graduate ,bt nt a condition,either single mum or unmarried,working class lady for a serious relationship leading to settling down

She could be from south south,oron,ibibio,efik
My contact-call or whatsapp-08109974859
Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by egopersonified(f): 6:31pm On Jul 23, 2017
loshybab:

wowww! wowww!! wowww!!!
It feels like u should just continue writing while I do the reading. This piece is so in contrary with your moniker, and I wanna tell you it's awesome.

@OP,i dunno what to say,having seen how annoying and frustrating men like that could be, but I believe you can pick one or two things

I wish you a safe delivery!

thanks it's actually moneypersonified not pridepersonified. still waiting for the year I can change it.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by loshybab(m): 12:20am On Jul 24, 2017
egopersonified:

thanks it's actually moneypersonified not pridepersonified. still waiting for the year I can change it.
ohoooooooooooooh!
I misunderstood the word.....
Why do u wana change it?
Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 24, 2017
needforanswers:

OP you are so fuccking dumb! geez... just 15 mins ago, i just left a comment on your other thread where u posted this in april:

needforanswers:
Right now I don't know how to feel. The problem is that my husband of six months plus has not been providing anything for the family since we got married.
Before marriage he told me he was making enough money to cater for a family. He even mentioned a six figure amount and said he doesn't make anything less than that in any given month. I asked him several times and he assured me that he is capable of providing.

He said he was fully capable of taking care of a family with his entrepreneurship business which he is into. The business is all about buying and selling and he has to source for customers to buy his wares if not he doesn't make any money.

Since we got married he isn't even pulling his weight to get buyers. The first month after our marriage he was at home not doing anything, his excuse was that he was resting after the stress of marriage activities. I has to talk and talk and complain and after that he started going out once in a while to source for customers and then will come back home with the same story of he couldn't find any buyers. Even at that he never goes out to try to get something doing, anything else like a job no matter how small the salary is, he is always in the house lying down or going to a local joint nearby to sit with the neighbours.

I am running out of money to take care of both of us. The job I have doesn't pay me well I don't know how to handle him anymore since cajoling isn't working. He just isn't interested in providing for us and seems to be fully satisfied with just staying at home and eating food.
The last time he went out to get customers was during the Easter break. He wanted to stay home all day and I had to start explaining again why it's better for him to go out as and get a job instead of staying indoors.
If I don't complain he doesn't pull his weight.
I am tired.
I feel so angry but I don't know how to express my anger. What annoys me is not the fact that he doesn't provide but the fact that he lied to me about having a steady source of income before I married him.

and these were the replies u got:

Mindfulness:

Use contraceptives!
cococandy:
As it is now OP you have to three options.
1) leave him. (drastic huh?)
2) make it clear that he will be the home keeper while you take on the role of provider (and some men are already squirming in their seats).
3) do everything by yourself until you die from the stress. ( probably the choice he'd prefer).

OP I hate to be the one who doesn't have sugar coated words for you but I doubt he will change.
I'll advice you to Measure your pocket well before you have any kids for now or you will be stuck being a single 'married' mom who has an older adult male child to cater for as well.

byvan03:
Just don't get pregnant till he sorts himself out, reduce the comfort you offer.
Juliearth:
Babe,you should have turned on your Antennae while courting him. Clearly,you have been deceived....how can a man earning a good pay not be able to sponsor his wedding to a great extent? Well,you will be fine. I belief things will take shape now that you are in the picture....remember not to get pregnant until things improve.

and this was my own comment i left minutes ago when i didnt realize the thread was 2 months old:
selflessmaya:

marriage is not a death sentence, you have signed up for a very hard unhappy life by not being thorough before settling down, i'm really really sorry for your situation but i'm not one to lie to ppl to appease emotion. your "husband" has no sense of responsibility and will never change. the only advice i will give you is to file for a divorce, get back on your feet and move on. you have no kids yet, no permanent ties to this man. i really really feel sad for you but will be very rational with u, a man who lied about his finances, let u foot his wedding and began to show his true colors immediately he wifed you, found a scapegoat in you all along.

you also seem quite naive with the long-distance, "we agreed to no-sex before marriage" dating, you have always been alone in this relationship, no way this man was being faithful to you if he played u like this. i know you will discard my advice but for all the non-sentiments i show, i am also very smart and highly educated and as far as advices go, this is the best advice you will ever get from anyone who's mentally conscious, walk away before this man sucks the life out of you or stay back for better for worse but honey, you signed up for worse only. end this relationship and move on. or dont, you will remember my words though.

and i come here and see this? look, women like u just love to be miserable, so stew in your own juice, i really dislike stupid ppl and find it very hard to sympathize with them, OP, life gets harder every year and i'm guessing you're based back in nigeria and that country is 15 times as hard and only gonna get harder, you've signed yourself up for a very sh!t life by being foolish too many times and you will deal.

like i said, sentiments are not my forte, i would give you one last rational advice but i wont waste time talking sense into u, you dont fuccking listen and i have a hot date so bye, but mark these words of mine, naive ppl never really get far in life, they always succumb to their mediocrity. when it rains it pours and you've signed up for a storm... so brace yourself.

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny! Obasanjo Sleeps With Son's Wife? / Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? / Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.