Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

I Want To Leave My Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Want To Leave My Husband (8632 Views)

How Do I Ask My Cousin To Leave My House? / I Want To Leave My Wife For My Girlfriend / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 24, 2017
It's very difficult to pity you. Been following your topics but you obviously do not listen to advices, now it's your child who's going to suffer the most

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by needforanswers: 2:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
Lol, God forbid my child will never suffer.
Either give advice without involving my kid or stfu. Such nonsense.
Yes, I got pregnant knowing the kind of person I married because I wanted a kid. I wanted to have a child for a long time and I can comfortable care for myself and my child even if I leave him so getting pregnant doesn't translate to being stuck with him forever.
I don't know why people on this site think because you ask for advice that gives them the right to type any and every sort of rubbish to you.

6 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by yvelchstores(f): 3:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
needforanswers:
I stopped finding him attractive and have been avoiding sexual encounters with him. I don't know if my being pregnant is the reason or its because I am put off by his laziness and inability to plan for the future which are two things he admitted by himself after we got married. And no I didn't know all of that before we got married because he told a number of lies about his financial status so I assumed he was quite put together and had his life in order. Its just recently he started saying things like 'black people are backwards because they don't plan for the future' and he doesn't know whether to point fingers because he himself doesn't plan for the future. He isn't even so young to know that his way of life is wrong. He is a mature man. When I bring up the issue of how he needs to work harder and save up for our unborn child he starts arguing that I worry too much and I need to learn to leave the future to take care of itself.
dear op , I believe I can be of use to u but I don't want to drop my contact information. Can u create a new email and send to me? I have useful information for u. All d best.
Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by yvelchstores(f): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2017
selflessmaya:

OP you are so fuccking dumb! geez... just 15 mins ago, i just left a comment on your other thread where u posted this in april:

and these were the replies u got:

and this was my own comment i left minutes ago when i didnt realize the thread was 2 months old:

and i come here and see this? look, women like u just love to be miserable, so stew in your own juice, i really dislike stupid ppl and find it very hard to sympathize with them, OP, life gets harder every year and i'm guessing you're based back in nigeria and that country is 15 times as hard and only gonna get harder, you've signed yourself up for a very sh!t life by being foolish too many times and you will deal.

like i said, sentiments are not my forte, i would give you one last rational advice but i wont waste time talking sense into u, you dont fuccking listen and i have a hot date so bye, but mark these words of mine, naive ppl never really get far in life, they always succumb to their mediocrity. when it rains it pours and you've signed up for a storm... so brace yourself.

hi, I just want to say, you are being very rude to the lady. You have a date, to you, your life is 100% cos you are so "smart". It's OK. I know your type, you don't laugh last.in your infinite wisdom, it will one day dawn on you that you were not as 100% as you thought. As expected, u will reply me in a manerless tone. Still, you don't matter to me. I had to reply you cos I can only imagine how your comment will make the op feel. Ciao.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by needforanswers: 4:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
yvelchstores:
hi, I just want to say, you are being very rude to the lady. You have a date, to you, your life is 100% cos you are so "smart". It's OK. I know your type, you don't laugh last.in your infinite wisdom, it will one day dawn on you that you were not as 100% as you thought. As expected, u will reply me in a manerless tone. Still, you don't matter to me. I had to reply you cos I can only imagine how your comment will make the op feel. Ciao.
She will not even listen to you. Can't you see that she already convinced herself that she is so logical and intelligent?
Having a child now means you will be stuck in marriage forever, imagine the foolishness.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by needforanswers: 4:38pm On Jul 24, 2017
yvelchstores:
dear op , I believe I can be of use to u but I don't want to drop my contact information. Can u create a new email and send to me? I have useful information for u. All d best.
t25zs@boun.cr
Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Nancy2016: 4:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
vikithor:
Am a hard working,responsible graduate of banking,who unfortunately got married to a wrong unrepentant woman,n instead make something happen to her or,to me,n police n court involve,we better be seperated from each other

I am looking for a graduate ,bt nt a condition,either single mum or unmarried,working class lady for a serious relationship leading to settling down

She could be from south south,oron,ibibio,efik
My contact-call or whatsapp-08109974859

Instead of you taking a break and analyzing where your marriage went wrong, you are looking to jump into another relationship. You would most likely take your bad habits into the new relationship since I do not see you acknowledging that you share some responsibility in the breakdown of your marriage.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Topshow2010(m): 5:02pm On Jul 24, 2017
Richy4:
Some times, what we read here, I kinda pause to think or wonder if these people are for real.. What do they even think marriage is?

Maybe I am kinda an old school. But has marriage become some thing you wake up one morning and say you want out?

What is really wrong with this our present generation? OP I don't want to be a PITA in your issue but I can't help wondering.....

Gbam! I tot I was d only one thinking dt way too ooo. Honestly it's alwaz appalling reading or taking a glance sef

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 24, 2017
yvelchstores:

if u think my reply to OP is rude, that's your prerogative. i also know ppl like u, overly sentimental, watches too much nollywood and is spoon-fed the idea of delayed gratification, think u know more than u actually know yet quick to shut down signs of too much intelligence with an invalid counter especially if u feel u can relate to the backlash. i'm not laughing last here cos my case has nothing to do with OP's carelessness and inability to use common sense or listen to instruction so we have nothing to compete about, our lives are totally different and mine is fantastic like u correctly observed and my date was nice since u mentioned that too. .
my first comment to OP was nice but blunt but i will not further coddle a woman who does not love herself to the point of dragging a newborn into a messed up life cos she's incompetent and dumb. you dont matter to me either, so we have that in common and if u think i'm one to come here and call ppl 'cow or goat' not my thing, i state my point and tell ppl the fuccking truth and if they're too dumb, i wont be nice telling it. and no, my wisdom is not infinite but yes, i am very smart and i know a lot and i wont condescend on a forum here to make ppl who are so hellbent on being self-destructive feel better. and however my comment makes OP feel is tiny compared to what her unfortunate choices will make her feel.
i'm not the "heya" kind of person like u, when the case is open and close, i call it and keep it moving. so pls take your sentiments elsewhere, you're trying to appeal to the wrong person. bye.

needforanswers:

She will not even listen to you. Can't you see that she already convinced herself that she is so logical and intelligent?
Having a child now means you will be stuck in marriage forever, imagine the foolishness.

and i'm a huge advocate of divorce not to talk of in cases where the marriage is just unfortunate like this one and i dont care how many children are involved, when it's time to leave, it's time to leave. but OP had her window to leave with as little ties to this man and least complications to her life and chose to do different and right now, whether she stays or leaves, her life will never be the same or as easier as it would have been if she had listened to the initial advices that were given to her many times. and OP, the nerve of someone with your record throwing around the word "foolishness" lmao bye bye

[img]https://media./images/e3f12d425385527b9db44cdc20432a41/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
needforanswers:

I am so ashamed to inform my parents that I want to end everything. They warned me to not marry him but I didn't listen. I believed his lies which they saw through before warning me.

Wetin parents see sitting down a child will never see it even if she climb the tallest mountain.
Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nancy2016:

Instead of you taking a break and analyzing where your marriage went wrong, you are looking to jump into another relationship. You would most likely take your bad habits into the new relationship since I do not see you acknowledging that you share some responsibility in the breakdown of you marriage.

Savagery!
Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 24, 2017
I just left ur previous thread before i saw this. Since u know u can take care of ur child stop complaining because u have been advice enough.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by realtalk19: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
vivypretty:
@ op are u not a human being? maybe when u start hustling n bringing money he will man up.show him u can do better .marriage is sacred not every little thing divorce

this advice wil only make him relaxed and make him feel u can always handle his responsibilities.

av bin tru this and i can tell i was so pissed wit him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by vivypretty(f): 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2017
realtalk19:

this advice wil only make him relaxed and make him feel u can always handle his responsibilities.

av bin tru this and i can tell i was so pissed wit him.
I know it has a downside but earning smth doesn't mean u shud gv it to him or Carter for all his needs ....some men bring their A game when they feel their position as d head of a family is being threatened
Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by needforanswers: 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2017
@selflessmaya,
glad you're leaving. Get the hell out, nobody needs your worthless advice.
I didn't read it anyway, just scrolled to the end where you saw yourself out. Bye, keep moving.
Madam intelligent and logical.
People with better and more meaningful posts said their piece politely and left and one person with no iota of sense in her post was the only one throwing insults.

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
needforanswers:
@selflessmaya,
I didn't read it anyway, just scrolled to the end where you saw yourself out. Bye, keep moving.
People with better and more meaningful posts said their piece politely and left and one person with no iota of sense in her post was the only one throwing insults.

lmao girl bye, it's not me you're mad at. every 2 seconds u run here to post about your sad life and complain, then totally ignore every single advice given to you cos you cant help being stupid, so, dont read anything, u know it all and it's working out sooo well for u which is why you're always here crying out for advice. again, it's not me you're mad at.

[img]https://media./images/29eb45b8a3f29b524562476186ad1bc0/tenor.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nancy2016:

Instead of you taking a break and analyzing where your marriage went wrong, you are looking to jump into another relationship. You would most likely take your bad habits into the new relationship since I do not see you acknowledging that you share some responsibility in the breakdown of your marriage.

Instead of attacking her, you should correct yourself. She did not write that nor did she respond to him. I quoted her in a message he posted. See how quickly you made yourself look like a fool.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2017
needforanswers:
@selflessmaya,

Don't pay those bitter mouths any mind. Let them live life first, then talk. I'm praying for you and I know tomorrow will be a better day for you.
Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by needforanswers: 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
selflessmaya:

[size=11pt]lmao girl bye, it's not me you're mad at. every 2 seconds u run here to post about your sad life and complain, then totally ignore every single advice given to you cos you cant help being stupid, so, dont read anything, u know it all and it's working out sooo well for u which is why you're always here crying out for advice. again, it's not me you're mad at.
If you weren't such a dumbass you would know what it means to filter suggestions and decide to go with what suits you best. but you're a dumbass that thinks hoodrat behaviour translates to intelligence.

Bye too.

Take your mannerless self back to lipstickalley or whatever foreign website you and your fellow hoodrats hang out.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 24, 2017
needforanswers:

If you weren't such a dumbass you would know what it means to filter suggestions and decide to go with what suits you best. but you're a dumbass that thinks hoodrat behaviour translates to intelligence.
Bye too.
Take your mannerless self back to lipstickalley or whatever foreign website you and your fellow hoodrats hang out.

again, it's not me you're mad at

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by needforanswers: 7:30pm On Jul 24, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Don't pay those bitter mouths any mind. Let them live life first, then talk. I'm praying for you and I know tomorrow will be a better day for you.
Thanks jare.
I don't know what that person is still doing here after saying she's leaving.
Thanks for your well wishes.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by needforanswers: 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
needforanswers:

Bye

OP, stop mentioning me, if you're sooo over it, cut it and stop mentioning me. i'm pretty hard to ignore but just try, end of conversation. lmao bye

[img]https://media./images/d898b672a85eef25dd15b276cd401a13/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by needforanswers: 7:52pm On Jul 24, 2017
@poster above, lol, leave already. You've said bye like a million times. Leave. There you go, I didn't quote you. Leave.

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by yvelchstores(f): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
needforanswers:

t25zs@boun.cr
sent.
Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by thorpido(m): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2017
needforanswers:
Lol, God forbid my child will never suffer.
Either give advice without involving my kid or stfu. Such nonsense.
Yes, I got pregnant knowing the kind of person I married because I wanted a kid. I wanted to have a child for a long time and I can comfortable care for myself and my child even if I leave him so getting pregnant doesn't translate to being stuck with him forever.
I don't know why people on this site think because you ask for advice that gives them the right to type any and every sort of rubbish to you.
Dear Op,seems you keep taking the wrong steps.As it stands now,brace up and have the mind that you are the financier of your home.
Whatever funds and source of income you have manage it.
Prepare for your forthcoming baby,keep whatever money you can.
I would 't ask you to leave your marriage just yet.
However,have the mind that you are the financier.
Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Nancy2016: 9:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Instead of attacking her, you should correct yourself. She did not write that nor did she respond to him. I quoted her in a message he posted. See how quickly you made yourself look like a fool.

Are you high on weed? Can't you see I wasn't responding to the OP but to the other poster who used her thread to post something about his search for a new partner? If I was responding to the OP won't I have quoted her?

7 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by kcijc: 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2017
op. is ur hubby from imo state? coz dats most of imo guys attitude
Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nancy2016:

Are you high on weed? Can't you see I wasn't responding to the OP but to the other poster who used her thread to post something about his search for a new partner? If I was responding to the OP won't I have quoted her?

I'm pretty sure you're fat little white lady married to a Nigerian man. I've ready your posts and it's obvious. Go sit down before he leaves you. Stay away from the op with your nasty mouth.
Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Nancy2016: 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2017
FortuneTeller:

I'm pretty sure you're fat little white lady married to a Nigerian man. I've ready your posts and it's obvious. Go sit down before he leaves you. Stay away from the op with your nasty mouth.

It is clear I was not responding to the OP. Instead of admitting your mistake, you try to cover up your illiteracy with abuses. Well I guess it is my fault responding to a half-wit like you. We are certainly not of the same class and I am certainly losing brain cells interacting with you. I blame your parents for not sending you to a decent school because if they had, you would have learnt comprehension skills. Go and attend remedial classes so you can read and comprehend better.

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 24, 2017
Nancy2016:

It is clear I was not responding to the OP. Instead of admitting your mistake, you try to cover up your illiteracy with abuses. Well I guess it is my fault responding to a half-wit like you. We are certainly not of the same class and I am certainly losing brain cells interacting with you. I blame your parents for not sending you to a decent school because if they had, you would have learnt comprehension skills. Go and attend remedial classes so you can read and comprehend better.

Ok Nancy the white lady.Take your classless fat rolls and head out. Attend to your black husband you are paying for. Never address the op again with your mess. Get to stepping!!!

Re: I Want To Leave My Husband by Kaynee: 10:42pm On Jul 24, 2017
FortuneTeller:

Ok Nancy the white lady.Take your classless fat rolls and head out. Attend to your black husband you are paying for. Never address the op again with your mess. Get to stepping!!!

Madam its obvious Nancy was referring to the guy who's walking out of his marriage and seeking for another lady from south south or whatever location he put up there. She wasn't referring to the op and am sure the Op understood that. Anyway to the Op, I would just advice you to rest now for the sake of the baby, pray for yourself tell God to turn around things to your favor. Let's hope that when the baby comes, Dadee will step up his game. He might be overwhelmed by more sense of responsibility when the baby comes. Am crossing my finger for you on that.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny! Obasanjo Sleeps With Son's Wife? / Would You Prefer A Functional Wife Or An Attractive One ? / Would You Add Your Parents In Your Facebook Friends List?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.