Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,043 members, 7,807,132 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:03 AM

This Is How I Raised Capital To Start A Blogging Business - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Is How I Raised Capital To Start A Blogging Business (475 Views)

What Is A Blogging Niche And Why You Need A Niche To Blog!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How I Raised Capital To Start A Blogging Business by successincentiv(m): 11:11am On Jul 22, 2017
I was really broke when I came out of secondary school. So I was planning in what to invest on.

I decided to start blogging. But I had no money to buy

DOMAIN
WEB HOSTING
THEMES

This is what I did

I SOLD WHAT I HAD

Many people complain that they don't have money to start a business but they actually have something they can sell to get the money they need

I had to sell our spoilt desktop computer and Phone to get enough money to start a self-hosted WordPress blog.

In your own case, you can sell your spoilt bicycle, TV or even your father's spoilt car (that he has dumped for more than 10 years) to mechanics etc.

Read other ways you can raise money to start your own business ==>> www.passionentrepreneurs.com/raise-capital/

Cc. Mod
Re: This Is How I Raised Capital To Start A Blogging Business by Kitipo: 11:15am On Jul 22, 2017
Bros leave all dose story, if na so we for don sell our houses na

5 Likes

Re: This Is How I Raised Capital To Start A Blogging Business by successincentiv(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Kitipo:
Bros leave all dose story, if na so we for don sell our houses na

I just shared How I started mine

(1) (Reply)

Success On Adsense – 5 Quick Tips[easy Guide] / I Need Payoneer Account Help / 10+ Firehot Ways To Make Money Online In Nigeria, Part Time/full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.