Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset (54524 Views)

Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation / Man Deported To Nigeria When Daughter Was 8, Shows Up At Her Graduation In U.S / Twitter User Appreciates Her Security Guard Father During Her Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by joshkiddies: 12:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Graduating from school should be a day of celebration right? Well, we get all that but the way this lady celebrated her graduation has gotten many Twitter users upset, and they've reacted to it. 

Here's the reaction @nunuobe got for her 'Yeah this is to all my fucking haters, suck my pussy' tweet; 

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/way-lady-celebrated-graduation-gotten-many-upset.html

Lalasticlala

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by NwaAmaikpe: 12:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
shocked

How do I tell her I am her hater;

So that I can suck too undecided

336 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Rayd502(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Obviously dis one used what she had to get her degree...No sane girl that has been found worthy of character will post this thrash.

While the Labour market humbles her,may sense fall on her.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Ever8054: 12:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
girl iam one of your heater now where is the pussy?...

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 12:16pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin grin it seems nobody noticed this epic comment

165 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by odogwu190(m): 12:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
So sorry for you!!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by softwerk(f): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
Go girl!!! Way to go............... grin

Them haters don't even deserve to suck your neat pu*ssy..........Let them suck on the as*shole just after pooping!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by NCANpatroller: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2017

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by MhizzAJ(f): 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
Did she say anything wrong. ..people won't mind their business
Some people will react to everything

1 Like

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by James988: 7:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
bangable bitch

3 Likes

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
That's Nunu from BkchatLdn I know her because my girlfriend Watches that useless show...Basicalky she's trying to make a reference to a time on the show she said she let a guy eat her out on her period...Shes Nasty as hell .

I'm sure her pvssy smells like rotten fish and her room probably stinks like LAWMA disposal centre.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by JUDASiskariot: 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
Where is she, I want to suck? cheesy
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by muller101(m): 7:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
See her knees. This one na pro for blow jab

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by thesuave10(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
cool
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by TrollTrap: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nunu and her weirdness grin grin grin
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by rozayx5(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
smh

undecided undecided
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Babtunz: 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
How do I tell her I am her hater;
So that I can suck too undecided
Walahi,There's is sense in what u said...:p

2 Likes

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by auntysimbiat(f): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
hmmm
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by TIDDOLL(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nice Cleavage undecided

All i gotta say
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by thesuave10(m): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
It's her life and it's her world. Keep riding baby! Like said, y'all haters can suck her puśšy. She forgot to add "it's gonna taste good" grin congrats to her. Live your life YOLO
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by dejavubobo1(m): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
softwerk:
Go girl!!! Way to go............... grin

Them haters don't even deserve to suck your neat pu*ssy..........Let them suck on the as*shole just after pooping!
u don kolo aswear
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by labake1(f): 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Buhari has made some people jobless

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lol Nunu is craaaazyy! She thinks it's a sign of love and acceptance, the rest of the crew don't even like her. She's still a fave of mine.
Vanquay:
That's Nunu from BkchatLdn I know her because my girlfriend Watches that useless show...Basicalky she's trying to make a reference to a time on the show she said she let a guy eat her out on her period...Shes Nasty as hell .

I'm sure her pvssy smells like rotten fish and her room probably stinks like LAWMA disposal centre.
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by moses93(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
don't just know why some people will never mind their business
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by bbbabes(f): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
With pleasure, honey
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by wunmi590(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Slay queen, olosho, baby mama, these are the works booming for ladies more than oyel in Nigeria.

Congratulations slayqueen, for slaying your way to be a graduate
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by RealHaute: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
My fellow Nigerians are now officially crazy.

GoodinPurple ...you have the best personal text I've come across on Nairaland. *thumbs up*
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by tunapawizzy: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Smh
Re: The Way This Lady Celebrated Her Graduation Has Gotten Twitter Users Upset by san316(m): 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Hahaha. Though don't see why twitter will be upset, The owners are making loads of money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Do Masters In Nigeria With A Second Class Lower / 60 Acronyms You Might Not Know Their Meaning !!! / Morenike Victory Victor-Banjo Made 9A1 In WAEC And 335 In JAMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.