Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) (71178 Views)

Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) / ''Please Urinate Here We Need It For Something'' Notice I Saw Today (photo) / See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by YelloweWest: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Wtf is all that
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by borntosuccess(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
eko ni abaje
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Itsteewhy: 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Epidemic is imminent here...but why this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by idutaoop(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
shocked shocked
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Abdullateeflawal(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
News o
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by ZeroUnity: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
Later they will bragging, "Na we get Lagos" Just look at where people dwell!!

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by MidasTouche01(m): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
I can't believe people are actually walking in that filth....

Damn!!!!
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by elujah1(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
Later we blame the goverment, though the goverment has a role to play but we as individuals have more roles to play in proper waste disposal. Dont dump refuse in drainages and cannals.

2 Likes

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by greatmutt64(f): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
When government that say theyshould always keep their surrounding clean, they will not listen. Please who is at the receiving end now?

3 Likes

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
and dey walking in it shocked

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by MorningDew2017(f): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
lipsrsealed Hummmm shitt
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by dakeskese(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
b
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by achieversbizpro(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
bulk of d blame is on our leaders
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by thisnaijaguy: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Omo see wetin take-away packs dey cause. Multi-coloured litters.

why drainage system no go block naa sad

2 Likes

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by dglfitness: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mega city??
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
mehnn this us 50shades of fuked up..
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
yhermmie:
warrisdis

It's flood gannished with junk and rubblez they demself emptied into the drainage.

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by IDEKEALUMONA(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
I no wan vomit o
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by mandategroup: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
The residents of Akobi Cresecent, Bishop & Owokoniran street should be held responsible for this flooding. When the drainages are blocked with dirts you should expect flooding. Its an area I grew up in. The Primary and Secondary I attended are along that axis. The boys and community leaders should mobilize to clear the drainage snd canals.

3 Likes

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by netflicks(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
Oboi see level... cheesy
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
Why not burn your refuse or dispose of it properly, should we blame the government for this or people who are not ready to pay for their waste to be disposed

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by khalids: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
Like they say....you rip what you sow

Also lets not forget that some one took the lagos state govt to court and got environmental sanitation cancelled...

I'm sure most of these drainage would have been cleared/clean if sanitation was still in effect

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by wristbangle: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
The way people dispose refuse in Lagos mainland is shameful and even drainage system is generally poor

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by jrerico1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
Na Wa o, warri fine sha
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by rabbi1234(m): 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
People in Surulere need this honestly...

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dirty tribe of people. They know themselves
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by tokrizy: 1:48pm On Jul 22, 2017
OYIBO EKO LO WA OYIBO IF I CARRY YOU GO TO SURULERE MY GUY U GO LOVE LAGOS eeee oooooo
. . in olamide's voice
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Aragon: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Lagos is a no man's land

Oba Akiolu, you talked about Lagoon ?? Now, enjoy the Lagoon

You let strangers buy all your lands and properties,
developed it and gave you life, but you still find it hard to maintain and keep it clean ?? Laziness

What are you saying? That the OBA or whoever should clean the Gutters or Force people not to throw Garbage into the Gutters? I don't support the Oba and his utterances but that has nothing to do with the Crazy mentality of people throwing Garbage into the drainage system. That was why BUHARI and IDIAGBON introduced WAR AGAINST INDISCIPLINE.. Many years later people are back to doing the same thing. So who is suffering the effects now? The Oba or the same people?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by PotatoSalad(m): 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
fvck me! this is so disgusting bruh
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by three: 1:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
mandategroup:
The residents of Akobi Cresecent, Bishop & Owokoniran street should be held responsible for this flooding. When the drainages are blocked with dirts you should expect flooding. Its an area I grew up in. The Primary and Secondary I attended are along that axis. The boys and community leaders should mobilize to clear the drainage snd canals.

What is observed in the image is flotsam and jetsam, this implies that the items were carried here by the water or flood. Unless one is able to track the items there is no confirmation that they are from Akobi Crescent, Bishop & Owokoniran Streets. It is unfair to make this assertion.

5 Likes

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by patola080(m): 1:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ishilove:
According to a friend of mine, people are primary cause of floods in Nigeria, not the government. I agree with him.

According to twitter user GidiTraffic, this disgusting and unbelievable sight is Akobi Crescent, Surulere, Lagos.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/888669370788040704
re u sure of dis because everything is d same
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by mygem: 1:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good tourist attraction

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. / Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.