Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:03 AM

Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) (71174 Views)

Huge Python That Was Killed In My Area In Suleja Today (Photo) / ''Please Urinate Here We Need It For Something'' Notice I Saw Today (photo) / See The Python That Was Killed By My Brothers Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by kbzee11(m): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
chisos !!!!!! crychisos !!!!!!
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by deflover(m): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
and the king of Yorubas flies away after refilling all canals to make land for his real estate blocking drainage while the fools blame the masses

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Odelhorno1990: 6:17pm On Jul 22, 2017
Yet boostful Gov Ambode and his cohorts will say dey are working in Lagos!
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by lankypinky: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
funkyibodude:
Not surprised, surulere is the headquarters of all reception events at Lagos mainland, you can see the numbers of disposable food packs

I tot it is FESTAC
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by no1madman(m): 6:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Narldon:
GOVERNMENT SHOULD CONSTRUCT A GOOD DRAINAGE SYSTEM!! angry
Sorry no govt.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by bameyi(m): 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen am not trying to be funny but those ladies walking in that water up all to their hip that water is full of jam or Calabar man will say James
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by TunnyOgunnowo(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2017
Surulere, Yaba and Ikeja were submerged with heavy flood earlier today. It looked like that of Lekki that happened earlier this month.

See videos and photos of Surulere, Yaba and Ikeja rocked with here flood > http://www.absolutehearts.com/2017/07/lekki-flood-part-2-surulere-yaba-ikeja.html

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Climax11: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2017
No wonder CNN called Lagos the dirtiest city in the wolrd
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by darlenese(f): 6:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
guys Pls if your GF lives in any of these flooded areas, this is the best time to propose.

Pls save lives

thank u.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Ebbychosen: 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
A whole surulere not even Ajegunle,orile or ojuelegba ,ajangbadi as well,hmmm
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by orjaha(m): 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
wow!!!!! this is colourful
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by David160(m): 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Is all this trash?

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ishilove:
According to a friend of mine, people are primary cause of floods in Nigeria, not the government. I agree with him.

According to twitter user GidiTraffic, this disgusting and unbelievable sight is Akobi Crescent, Surulere, Lagos.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/888669370788040704

Lagos is just one BIG dustbin.

2 Likes

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by mayoor15(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2017
three:

The current constitution is defective in many respects and prone to abuse. It needs to be fixed urgently. BUT Local Governments are mandated with waste disposal
Not disputing that but our local governments are currently helpless financially
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Lamusga: 7:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Most Nigerian do not practice proper waste disposal managament especially solid waste which is the primary factor for flood occurance. The Govt should also learn to construct standard drainage system
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by murphy02(m): 7:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ikorodu seems to be the only area without flood in Lagos..
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by yhermmie(f): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
skedman:
i was not bothered with the situation in surulere immediately i saw your profile picture. I must confess to you that you are beautiful.
thanks smiley
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by yhermmie(f): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
darlenese:

the way u warridis made it look as if it happened in warri? why now
pele wink

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by princeleo2017(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2017
God have mercy. Human beings are really suffering in this so called Lagos. An average area in Abuja can compete with any part of this over hyped city, Ordinary Idris Ibrahim crescent in jabi can not even be compered with the so called lekki self � chai i pity lagosians this trying period sha, it's well.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by elujah1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
Eluwilussit:

Should they eat it? It is 100% the fault of the government. If there is an excellent refuse removal system in place, people will use it. Have you lived overseas before and see how these things are done? It is the city that takes care of these things by providing means for households to dispose their waste.

Stop blaming the people. Blame the lazy and vision-less government. If you dont provide public toilets, even in london, people will pee and poo wherever they can find some privacy. Our governments are simply inept. cry
I dont agree with you completely, i had personally gone to the waste management board to complainand en volunteer if need be, got to find out that waste managent is not as easy as you think. Designated places are provided for refuse dump, yet some people choose to dump elsewhere. There were baskets in strategic places, people destroyed them. Even in public buses there are waste bins yet people ignore them and throw outside the windows. When you ask them why, they tel you "Na me be government?. We all have roles to play.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Eluwilussit(m): 8:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
elujah1:

I dont agree with you completely, i had personally gone to the waste management board to complainand en volunteer if need be, got to find out that waste managent is not as easy as you think. Designated places are provided for refuse dump, yet some people choose to dump elsewhere. There were baskets in strategic places, people destroyed them. Even in public buses there are waste bins yet people ignore them and throw outside the windows. When you ask them why, they tel you "Na me be government?. We all have roles to play.

You miss a very important part of governance: leading by example. Every household should have waste bins. At least there should be industrial waste bins within 50 metres of every household. If it is there, people will use it. I dont remember seeing any meaningful effort by our government to tackle this issue wholeheartedly.

Rather, the government will award the contracts to family members and cronies who are only interested in diverting the money meant for carrying out the deal. The way governments behave will determine how the masses behave and vice versa.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by patonyx1: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Some Residents and the local Traders are the causes. Dumping refuse indiscriminately..

hilroy:
Who are those dumping these refuse?
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Gamesmart: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ishilove:
According to a friend of mine, people are primary cause of floods in Nigeria, not the government. I agree with him.

According to twitter user GidiTraffic, this disgusting and unbelievable sight is Akobi Crescent, Surulere, Lagos.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Gidi_Traffic/status/888669370788040704

Akobi Crescent is not in Surulere, it is in Jibowu.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by tk4rd: 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
SO DIRTY.!!
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by kaycyor: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
MrEdimulo82:

Yeye you , na abiku crescent no be aboki.....

No mind my eyes!!! I Don drink ijebu garri. Not my fault
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by kaycyor: 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
MrEdimulo82:

Yeye you , na abiku crescent no be aboki.....

No mind my eyes!!! I Don drink ijebu garri. Not my fault

1 Like

Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by nwoye72: 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
this country is a mess
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by tylesh(f): 9:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
They are clearing it now
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by tylesh(f): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
Gamesmart:

Akobi Crescent is not in Surulere, it is in Jibowu.
U can lie for Africa cry
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by Elxandre(m): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
sume67roch:
the rain this year is on another level o
Stupid scammer...
The way you people abuse people's trust is just sickening.

just look at your life!
How many nl accts will you create just to make few pennies.
I guess this is your definition of hardwork; being a lazy cheap their.
Re: Akobi Crescent, Surulere After Rain Today (Photo) by talk2xp: 6:59am On Jul 23, 2017
[quote author=Addicted2Women post=58719013]
Lagos is a no man's land

Oba Akiolu, you talked about Lagoon ?? Now, enjoy the Lagoon

You let strangers buy all your lands and properties,
developed it and gave you life, but you still find it hard to maintain and keep it clean ?? Laziness
[/quote

Who is this foo.l talking. Develop where? See this one from the cursed tribe talking here. We provided I.diots like you opportunities your cursed erosion land could not and you say rubbish. Ingrates. Very soon you guys will realise where you came from. We gave you life but soon we would pull out the oxygen out of you. Cursed tribe from a cursed land. Bast.ards and confused people. If they chase u out now, all we would start hearing you cry again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Don't Want People To Disrespect You, Stop Doing These 10 Things (Opinion) / See 10 Nigerians Who Are In Guinness Book Of Record. / Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.