Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,111 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:09 AM

 Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance /  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals (1438 Views)

Can A Girl With High Body Count Be Faithful In Marriage? / How To Make Her Orgasm Every Time – New Study Reveals Secret To Female Pleasure / Guys Are More Faithful In A Relationship Than Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

 Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Researchers have discovered that MouthAction is capable of preventing a woman from going astray in a relationship.
A research published in the Medical Daily draws this conclusion from a study of 243 men in long-term straight relationships.
The authors of the study tested to see if MouthAction has a definitive evolutionary purpose for women, or whether it’s just harmless pre-intimacy fun.
The study essentially found that women who are satisfied by their partners through MouthAction are much less likely to resort to cheating.
It added that MouthAction represents a key strategy for men to retain their women and keep them happy.
Medical Daily wrote: “The research showed that men who were most likely to report getting their partner to orgasm during MouthAction were more likely to think their woman was sought after by other men.

“Therefore, the more eager men are to please partners believed to have better options, the more likely they may be to perform cunnilingus to keep their mates from cheating.”
But biologists also believe that there is another reason why women have evolved to enjoy MouthAction so much.
Sex experts claim that when women have MouthAction performed on them before intercourse, it can drastically improve sex quality.
Not only does this increase the amount of arousal a woman feels, but it naturally lubricates things, which makes for higher quality sex.
In fact, it turns out that women may actually have evolved to be more attracted to men who regularly perform MouthAction on them.
Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by falconey(m): 2:22pm On Jul 22, 2017

Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by SINZ: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Mouth action game on fleek grin

No wonder shocked
Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
dirty but sweet....ladies hardly resist...the easiest way to turn her on, is to go down there

Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by mankand(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Na lie, I had a girl I dated 2 years ago, I gave her everything she wanted including good sex with regular mouth action. You know where it landed me? Nowhere. She dumped my ass before I know what's up

1 Like

Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by blackonblack(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
You have to be Kidding me!

Are you serious right now? I don't give a hoot where you got that from but I called bull-crap!!!

A WH.ORE IS A WH.ORE

Quote me on that.

1 Like

Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by dangwarmai(m): 2:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
this is real.
Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
But where is lalasticlala now sef grin
Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by tossie101(f): 2:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Lol.
Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by NairalandCS(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
blackonblack:
You have to be Kidding me!

Are you serious right now? I don't give a hoot where you got that from but I called bull-crap!!!

A WH.ORE IS A WH.ORE

Quote me on that.

So girl we want mouth action na LovePeddler ? undecided

Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
What is mouth action?

Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by blackonblack(m): 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
NairalandCS:

So girl we want mouth action na LovePeddler ? undecided

Oh boy, you no sabi read?

I said, A cheater will always be a cheater no matter what you do for him/her.

Ask about 10 people alone on Nairaland today who posted threads on "how their girls cheated on them after doing all they can to satisfy them".

#PayAttentionLilBoy

1 Like

Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by WizAkzy: 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
grin
Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by madridguy(m): 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Using mouth to eat your honey pot shocked

Deseo:
What is mouth action?
Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by NairalandCS(m): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2017
blackonblack:

Oh boy, you no sabi read?

I said, A cheater will always be a cheater no matter what you do for him/her.

Ask about 10 people alone on Nairaland today who posted threads on "how their girls cheated on them after doing all they can to satisfy them".

#PayAttentionLilBoy

You said a 'who.re will always be a who.re'.

Who is a who.re ? The women that want sexual satisfaction ?

SMH.

#BeHumble
Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by jamalnation(m): 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
wired
Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by VampireeM(f): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
mankand:
Na lie, I had a girl I dated 2 years ago, I gave her everything she wanted including good sex with regular mouth action. You know where it landed me? Nowhere. She dumped my ass before I know what's up
I didn't want to say anything but this your comment got my attention. Am wondering how you knew the sex and regular mouth action was sweet and mind blowing for her. You know we women can pretend a lot. cool Maybe she broke up with you cause of something else and not sex BTW
Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by FreeSpirited: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nawao.....So deeper life people dey receive mouth action? cheesy grin....I suppose they are more faithful
Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Deseo:
What is mouth action?
what is nodding

Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by blackonblack(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
NairalandCS:

You said a 'who.re will always be a who.re'.

Who is a who.re ? The women that want sexual satisfaction ?

SMH.

#BeHumble

Now we are just mincing words. Perhaps using the word 'a wh.ore' is too harsh - I admit that - just didn't want to give cheaters more excuses why they cheat. And By the way, I like giving clean women 'head' - if you grab my meaning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by blackonblack(m): 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
VampireeM:

I didn't want to say anything but this your comment got my attention. Am wondering how you knew the sex and regular mouth action was sweet and mind blowing for her. You know we women can pretend a lot. cool Maybe she broke up with you cause of something else and not sex BTW

I concur with you baby girl

There're so many ingredients in a recipe
Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by AngelicBeing: 4:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
madridguy:
Using mouth to eat your honey pot shocked

tongue
Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
The researchers are right.
Re:  Women Who Receive Regular MouthAction Are More Faithful – Study Reveals by mankand(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2017
VampireeM:

Well you might be right she broke up with me because of something else but I am yet to figure it out. I left that behind me as I have moved on

(1) (Reply)

I Spent 200k On Her Birthday But My Turn, She Bought Me Only Cake & Colored Sock / . / Please I Need Tips On How To Force Beards To Start Appearing On My Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.