Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University (41244 Views)

Convocation: Badirat Olaitan Adeyemi Graduates From The University Of Ibadan / Obi Chukwuka Noah Akaeze Graduates From UK University (Photos) / Sa'ad Abubakar, Sultan Of Sokoto Kicks Against Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by gentleedu(m): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
and they want to stop musicians from shooting abroad,while their whole family study abroad... sick minds...

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by Madeu(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ma2seater:
Have you all noticed that most rich men don't encourage their kids to study courses like medicine, engineering and some sciences? They mostly study courses in finance, accounting, economics and law. Why is that so?

to convert the black money into white money.
Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by princessayesha(f): 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
seguno2:

Indeed Arewa rules with his multi-million almajiris who easily switch to being Boko Haram terrorists, Fulani herdsmen or simply to execute Buhari's fatwa to soak baboons and dogs in blood against innocent southern civilians because he looses election.
Truly, Arewa RUINS.
Congrats.
Seguno Seguno grin sorry kaji? Coz there is nothing you or anybody can do about that cool
Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Western Education is Haram

Girl child Education is a No No

Men and women are not equals

Women belong to the other room

Girls should be married off before 15/16 years

These are what "his'' Imams teach their massive followers

Brainwashing of the highest magnitude.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by Shafiiimran99: 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
TarOrfeek:
Hijab is for hungry people. To hide their malnourished body.
ignorance is a disease
Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by farouk0403(m): 6:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
chukwui:

You have d right to complain

I don't see any reason to complain, Way of dressing is a matter of choice, my female siblings dress the way they like but they won't cross their limit.
Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by farouk0403(m): 6:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
nnokwa042:
so u know abi? Let northerners keep deceiving thier youths is non of my business ,Saudi prince go to Western world to drink and enjoy blond women ,

Is non of your business but why did you comment.

Anyway dressing is a matter of choice, those people you see wearing hijab, they were not force to wear it they wear it willingly.
Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by farouk0403(m): 6:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
miketayo:

Who cares about hijab.. Y didn't she study in Nigeria is d question

You have a point tho,

But majority of Nigerian leaders do thesame.
Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by farouk0403(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
jontim:

Olodo, they would rather talk about the fact that Nigeria has universities but our leader's children aren't there....

I don't care where she study, as far as you have financial means you can also go and study there
Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by farouk0403(m): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
charlesucheh:
why the worry? just comment and get out asap!!!!!

Freedom of speech
Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by farouk0403(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

To slap you dey hungry me

You are free
Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by farouk0403(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
SalamRushdie:

No we will flood the thread to remind Lai Mohammed that till the elites stop sending thier wards Abroad with Nigerian money he has no right to dictate to anyone where they want to shoot their movies or music video.

Ok now you are on different dimension.

I concur with you on this.

1 Like

Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by sekem: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
I bin dey think say western education na boko haram?

Mtcheeeewwww

Ndi ala lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by Shafiiimran99: 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
refreshrate:

Hunger and malnourishment na can't you see what he wrote?
I have on problem with zombies cos they have eye yet they see not, they have brain but no sense
Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by Honorable1000(m): 6:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Sense
Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by chukwui(m): 6:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
farouk0403:

I don't see any reason to complain, Way of dressing is a matter of choice, my female siblings dress the way they like but they won't cross their limit.
If u say so
Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by Shafiiimran99: 7:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nathan2016:
Look at her.. No hijab.. But you will see poor brainwashed people here covering their who face, body in the name of religion. Poor people are just too slow..
You will them by their post that they are nothin but zombie. Here is y i said so, if they see red and they tell them it is black they would agree cos they have no sense
Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Sultan of Sokoto, Muhammad Saad Abubakar’s daughter, Fatima Abubakar recently graduated from a university in the United Kingdom.

Her father and the Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, were present to celebrate her graduation held at Brighton, United Kingdom, on Thursday 20th July, 2017.. Here are more photos below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/sultan-sokotos-daughter-graduates-u-k-university.html

Why is she not wearing the full burkha?

Hausa/Fulani theocracy enslave their working poor by denying them access to enlightenment under the guise of religious mores whilst allowing their own children to learn and grow free so that their descendents can continue to rule the ignorant masses!

5 Likes

Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by frankmoney(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
psucc:
While the father back home is advancing Islamic studies, almajiri education and early marriage.

Having acquired 'Western Education' does she also fit as a Muslim? Why will the children of the elites acquire western education and the poor Islamic studies?

However, I congratulate the young lady.
a very good question

1 Like

Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
ignorance is a disease

Stupidity is not the cure for yours. Apparently!

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by Collins87: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Where is her hijab.
Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by Nathan2016: 7:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
You will them by their post that they are nothin but zombie. Here is y i said so, if they see red and they tell them it is black they would agree cos they have no sense

You can tell from their name, they are the slow types who are brainwashed like goats.... You are the zombie here... I know what i said made you feel you have been fooled for a long time... Well wake up before dey fool you more... Zombie

3 Likes

Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by erico2k2(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
AdoraAmadi:
Sultan of Sokoto, Muhammad Saad Abubakar’s daughter, Fatima Abubakar recently graduated from a university in the United Kingdom.

Her father and the Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, were present to celebrate her graduation held at Brighton, United Kingdom, on Thursday 20th July, 2017.. Here are more photos below;

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/07/sultan-sokotos-daughter-graduates-u-k-university.html

Una dey see our leaders as dem wise? all thier kids dey graduate from UK and US,

1 Like

Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by maasoap(m): 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nathan2016:

It seems you are not a Muslim. I know them very well. Coverage of the heads is no choice, go to rural areas and confirm....is just a pity they can brainwash a whole person born of a woman.. Chai...
You must have surely known about Islam in Nigeria more than me. When was the last time you heard someone (Muslim girls or women) being punished for not wearing hijab? You see my friend, hate is a serious disease.
Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by Nathan2016: 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
maasoap:

You must have surely known about Islam in Nigeria more than me. When was the last time you heard someone (Muslim girls or women) being punished for not wearing hijab? You see my friend, hate is a serious disease.

Hate ISLAM?

My friend, they are doing a very good job making it impossible to like them..

2 Likes

Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by Shafiiimran99: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
TarOrfeek:

Stupidity is not the cure for yours. Apparently!
To be ignorant of ur ignorance (stupidity) is the malady of ur ignorant. So, i pray u find solution in time
Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by bams2999(m): 7:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
What is she Hijam
Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by SHIJUADE02: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good for her
Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by Shafiiimran99: 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nathan2016:

You can tell from their name, they are the slow types who are brainwashed like goats.... You are the zombie here... I know what i said made you feel you have been fooled for a long time... Well wake up before dey fool you more... Zombie
Those who are usin hijab in developin country like UK, US, etc are they poor, uneducated, uncivilized? I hope this will tell u reasony i called u zombie

1 Like

Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by murtalaa(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
slowice:
The children of Northern elites always look different from the rest of the people over there... They re always well dressed while the others re made to look like masquerades undecided the same way sharia is only the poor... Guy men grin
I am sure you look just the way tinubu's son looks.
Re: Fatima Abubakar, Sultan's Daughter Graduates From U.K University by Bakerdav: 8:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
Rubbish this is what Fayose is talking about

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ashraf Adam Lamido Sanusi Graduates From UK University (photos) / Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife / Ancient Kemet (ancient Egypt) In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.