Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC (26100 Views)

Inside PDP’s Early Plans To Topple APC In 2023 / Inside Pdp’s 10-aspirant Dilemma / 2019: Inside The APC Crises: Senators Battle State Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by IbyOneGod: 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
God will definitely punish any fellow that will vote for a useless party called apc while hardship, dead, buhari herdsmen and high level of crime is the order of the day
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by hibee4uall(m): 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Where is the time to read that voluminous gibberish...

PLS CHECK MY SIGNATURE. THANKS FOR DOING SO
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by africaimage(m): 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
te author=VampireeM post=58722754]Both ÀPC and PDP are same recycled old and corrupt people prostituting from one party to the other.
If PDP is indeed serious about taking back Nigeria they need to REBRAND in every area including name, logo etc
I don't think APC would relinquish power in 2019 cause their members are master riggers esp in a country where votes don't count and rigging is the only way to win so we stuck with them evils.
If only Nigeria constitution permits independent candidacy it would have been better just like Macron's En Marche
[/quote]

Independent candidate is allowed but d Nigerian populace will never follow him/her bcs he can't distribute rice 4 d electorate.
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by dominique(f): 10:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
aplus2016:

call, whatsapp or sms
what no?

Scam
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by centoke30(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
danilmo:

A bad logic from an illiterate fool.
just spotted one of the wailers I complained about. stop taking pills for someone else's headache. that's d secret to long life.
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by tonio2wo: 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
They can only only return to power in Biafra and not Nigeria..

Useless set of criminals!

50% of apc today were in pdp yesterday. undecided

Yes they are criminals so also the apc u rep.
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by enimooko: 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2017
Atiku2019:
The Only Candidate who can unseat the clueless Executives in 2019 is Atiku cool

Atiku2019 jeje we dey go oh Jeje
OBJ must be dead before then

1 Like

Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by danilmo: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
centoke30:
just spotted one of the wailers I complained about. stop taking pills for someone else's headache. that's d secret to long life.
stop it with immediate effect..pls check my posts.. i dont do tribal politics or so call e warrior..

go get a cool bath and sleep tight. ur girlfriend must b missing u.. u get that..
and dont ever try to mention me with ur naive political mind..get that..
goodnight playboy..
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by RosaConsidine: 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
Considering APC's performance at the federal level at least, any party shouldn't need much of a plan to topple them in 2019. However, considering the PDP has been locked in seemingly endless internal wranglings (which, I fear, may still continue even after the Supreme court's ruling on the Sheriff/Makarfi issue) and the fact that other parties barely qualify to be called drama groups how much more political parties, it would be safe to say that the APC is still in quite a good position to remain in power post-2019.
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by tobrinskilanski: 1:46am On Jul 23, 2017
VampireeM:
Both ÀPC and PDP are same recycled old and corrupt people prostituting from one party to the other.
If PDP is indeed serious about taking back Nigeria they need to REBRAND in every area including name, logo etc
I don't think APC would relinquish power in 2019 cause their members are master riggers esp in a country where votes don't count and rigging is the only way to win so we stuck with them evils.
If only Nigeria constitution permits independent candidacy it would have been better just like Macron's En Marche

In all sincerity, you made an absolute.

Another significant thing is macron's influence in toppling State Affairs from old politicians to youths.

In as much you have the strength of a youth and willings to make a truthful change, letz start collectively as youths thirst for true nation building.
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by victor8269: 4:39am On Jul 23, 2017
bigass123:
Kolewerk

Tell them oh Kolewerk embarassed

PDP ruled for 16 fvcking years... undecided

It's too early to complain.. APC has never ruled in the center so it's normal to have some of the glitches we're experiencing now.

PDP take a seat at the back and enjoy the ride till maybe 2029 smiley
APc would come 3rd in 2019 election, remember I said so when it happens

1 Like

Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by Ojikutumemu: 5:17am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by bigass123(m): 5:49am On Jul 23, 2017
victor8269:

APc would come 3rd in 2019 election, remember I said so when it happens

In jenniffer's voice : Let's waited and saw..

Is you in a hurry? Doesn't be in a hurry joor
grin
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by Lovetoglory(m): 6:15am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by Lovetoglory(m): 6:20am On Jul 23, 2017
Forget it. PDP is not coming again.
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by nurusystem(m): 7:03am On Jul 23, 2017
RobbStark:

Where is the vegetable you people sold to gullible Nigerians.
Is he back in the country.

Yeye woman-man

PDP in Biafra 2019
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by nurusystem(m): 7:04am On Jul 23, 2017
highrise07:
who still believe these iddiats, all these useless politicians are only after money . for those of you that still waste your time voting them...ur mumu never do.

Haha dey programme to be like donkey Kong
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by nurusystem(m): 7:06am On Jul 23, 2017
Atiku2019:
The Only Candidate who can unseat the clueless Executives in 2019 is Atiku cool

Atiku2019 jeje we dey go oh Jeje

Atiku is corrupt
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by knockturnal(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2017
bigass123:

It's too early to complain.. APC has never ruled in the center so it's normal to have some of the glitches we're experiencing now.

U call reccession a glitch?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by juman(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2017
g4everybody:
Pdp must present a sellable candidate that must pave be very credible or else........

Gbam
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by juman(m): 8:53am On Jul 23, 2017
tonio2wo:

50% of apc today were in pdp yesterday. undecided

Yes they are criminals so also the apc u rep.

You see the 50% of apc members that were never in pdp, that makes apc special.
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by juman(m): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2017
Ojikutumemu:
PDP is dead and buried

PDP is alive and living.

They just need to set goals and pursue those goals seriously.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by JegaQuin: 9:05am On Jul 23, 2017
RobbStark:

Where is the vegetable you people sold to gullible Nigerians.
Is he back in the country.

Yeye woman-man

he's old enough to be your grandfather! are you an IPOD citizen? What am I even saying....only an IPOD citizen will talk like this nah
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by JegaQuin: 9:08am On Jul 23, 2017
chiagozien:
Apc and pdp are the same.all i know is the zoo must go down.

IPOD Citizens idea grin
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by chiagozien(m): 9:10am On Jul 23, 2017
JegaQuin:

IPOD Citizens idea grin
yes not niger area zombies idea.
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by Oshitunji1: 9:15am On Jul 23, 2017
All the way PDP.This APC are nothing but Association of Political Criminals.
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by mikolo80: 9:31am On Jul 23, 2017
VampireeM:
Both ÀPC and PDP are same recycled old and corrupt people prostituting from one party to the other.
abeg Mowu hia word, just form independent party or forever hold your peace
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by mikolo80: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2017
PHfinest:
PDP = APC
I pity those who bought their stories about PDP years of waste and fighting corruption.
Even Rotimi Amechi, Kwankwaso and El Rufai were suddenly no longer part of the PDP years of waste

Just dey SMH for Nigerian youth.
abeg Mowu hia word jo. they returned their own loot for camping. while PDP refused to share their own,buying yacht and house in Dubai
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by mikolo80: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2017
PHfinest:
PDP = APC
I pity those who bought their stories about PDP years of waste and fighting corruption.
Even Rotimi Amechi, Kwankwaso and El Rufai were suddenly no longer part of the PDP years of waste

Just dey SMH for Nigerian youth.
abeg Mowu hia word jo. they returned their own loot for camping. while PDP refused to share their own,buying yacht and house in Dubai,chop alone die alone
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by mikolo80: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2017
centoke30:
if you are angry with PDP for those wailers here, answer this two questions : when PDP was in power wasn't money circulating very well(sharing the money) now APC is in power, is money circulating?? don't we have more jobless graduates?? the Devil I know is better than the angel I don't know... PDP is more preferable than any other... I miss Oga jona well well
such a stupid stupid statement
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by mikolo80: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2017
Dollyak:

You keep repeating the same b.s on every thread. Apc is another repackaged pdp. Both are intellectually and morally bankrupt. There is literally no strategy.
sharing rice is a strategy
Re: 2019: Inside Pdp’s Plans To Topple APC by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2017
Nigeria is doomed..
political recycling, same people different party, same ideology with different approach..
But APC is the worst party in the history of Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Benue Govt. Reacts To Apostle Johnson Suleman's Donation Of N5m To The State IDP / Sowore Vs Buhari - The Guardian UK Calls Nigeria 'A Climate Of Fear' / Buhari Didn’t Sign Any Loan Deal With China – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.