Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Samsung Levelu Bluetooth Handset 18K - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Samsung Levelu Bluetooth Handset 18K (1462 Views)

Portable Bluetooth Speaker With Water Proof Technology, 8k / Bluetooth Car scanner: scan ANY car with phone (4K ONLY, works with all cars) / Nokia Lumia 535 For Sale At 18k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Levelu Bluetooth Handset 18K by gmajor10(m): 3:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
Bluetooth Stereo Handset
Flexible Joint with Neckband
High Quality Wireless Streaming

12mm Speaker Units for High Quality Sound
Magnetic Ear Buds
Echo Cancellation

Compatible with any Android and iPhone.

Comfortable, Capable and Stylish.

Re: Samsung Levelu Bluetooth Handset 18K by okawanyi(m): 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Am not understanding, can I get a clearer view pls?
Re: Samsung Levelu Bluetooth Handset 18K by gmajor10(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
okawanyi:
Am not understanding, can I get a clearer view pls?

It's brand new, it is sealed. Unless you want to see my personal one
Re: Samsung Levelu Bluetooth Handset 18K by Ndissle(m): 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good day everyone!!!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, charging port, camera not responding, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.
Re: Samsung Levelu Bluetooth Handset 18K by Ndissle(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2017
Good evening everyone!!!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, charging port, camera not responding, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.
Re: Samsung Levelu Bluetooth Handset 18K by sirlop(m): 6:47pm On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Samsung Levelu Bluetooth Handset 18K by gmajor10(m): 9:32am On Jul 24, 2017
sirlop:

It's not used, it's brand new. Sealed hasn't been broken. You can check other pages for used one.
Re: Samsung Levelu Bluetooth Handset 18K by gmajor10(m): 10:48am On Jul 24, 2017
gmajor10:
Bluetooth Stereo Handset

Magnetic Ear Buds
Echo Cancellation

Limited stocks.. ...
Re: Samsung Levelu Bluetooth Handset 18K by sirlop(m): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2017
gmajor10:

It's not used, it's brand new. Sealed hasn't been broken. You can check other pages for used one.
Is that ur last price?
Re: Samsung Levelu Bluetooth Handset 18K by sirlop(m): 12:16am On Jul 25, 2017
gmajor10:

Limited stocks.. ...
What's ur last price?
Re: Samsung Levelu Bluetooth Handset 18K by gmajor10(m): 6:59am On Jul 26, 2017
sirlop:

What's ur last price?

Re: Samsung Levelu Bluetooth Handset 18K by shady16: 8:37am On Jul 26, 2017
gmajor10:

Whatz itz battery spec? Since you got one already, how long does it last? Can it stream for a minimum of 5 hours before it goes off?
Re: Samsung Levelu Bluetooth Handset 18K by sirlop(m): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2017
gmajor10:

Drop ur contact
Re: Samsung Levelu Bluetooth Handset 18K by gmajor10(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2017
shady16:

Whatz itz battery spec? Since you got one already, how long does it last? Can it stream for a minimum of 5 hours before it goes off?

I have personally used it for more than 6 hours.
Re: Samsung Levelu Bluetooth Handset 18K by shady16: 3:23pm On Jul 26, 2017
gmajor10:

Where do you base?
Re: Samsung Levelu Bluetooth Handset 18K by sirlop(m): 12:15am On Jul 27, 2017
gmajor10:

U have refused to contact me or drop ur contact. I don't think u wanna sell that stuff
Re: Samsung Levelu Bluetooth Handset 18K by shady16: 7:52am On Jul 27, 2017
shady16:

Where do you base?
Never mind... Thought it was the Pro version you're offerin for that price.
Re: Samsung Levelu Bluetooth Handset 18K by gmajor10(m): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
sirlop:

U have refused to contact me or drop ur contact. I don't think u wanna sell that stuff

Finally I just got control of my thread, if you're still interested my phone/whatsapp 0
Re: Samsung Levelu Bluetooth Handset 18K by gmajor10(m): 9:07pm On Jul 28, 2017
gmajor10:
Bluetooth Stereo Handset

Magnetic Ear Buds
Echo Cancellation

Still Available
Re: Samsung Levelu Bluetooth Handset 18K by gmajor10(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2017
gmajor10:
Bluetooth Stereo Handset

Magnetic Ear Buds
Echo Cancellation

To those who purchased guess you're still grooving your LevelU. As mentioned while purchasing you can make your complains known.

And to those who wanted even lower price, sorry that's the best price that can be achieved. Apologies once again.
Re: Samsung Levelu Bluetooth Handset 18K by chigrin: 6:16pm On Oct 01, 2018
Call today for your Wireless Bluetooth Ear Bud for iPhones, Android and other bluetooth enabled devices available now on Grineria Store.
The True Wireless Stereo Earphone comes with a unique charging box (more like it power Bank) that charges the Ear Bud.
You can charge the Ear Pod with the Charging Box or you charge both directly via electric current. With the charging Box in handy, you can always recharge the Earphone whenever you like after the initial charge has been exhausted.
The red light on the Charging Box Indicates charging via Electric current while the Green light shows that the Ear Bud is been charged directly with the power from the already charged Box.
The device produces a very good quality sound. It Multi-Functional button enables one to pause and play songs (The Button also allows you to pick calls while using the Ear Bud).

Why You Need This Gadget
1. It's very convenient and ideal especially when driving (You can Easily pick calls with just a tap on the button).

2. The Ear Pod comes with a Dust-Proof mesh(This helps to prevent dirt).

3. It comes with a universal Android charging port (The charger is easily accessible, not some special kind of charging port).

4. The Ear Bud gives you an added charging option with the Charging Box

5. Lastly, it is very simple and unique.

Other Important Features
-Mic
-Dust-Proof Mesh
-Charging Port
-Multi-Function Button
-Charging Box

Price: #8,000

For enquiry and order Call/Whatsapp 08086109104 or 08092898739.

Available For Delivery Nationwide.

Pay on delivery only within Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

White Samsung Note 3 32GB With 3gb Ram For Quick Sale / Get Your Neat Nokia E5 At An Affordable Price (pics Inside) SOLD / Selling Fast Bb Playbook 16g @27k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.