Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

I Can Get Any Internet Marketing Course For You!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Get Any Internet Marketing Course For You!! (1064 Views)

6 Things You Need To Know Before Investing Your Money In Any Internet Business / Get Access To Internet Marketing Training Videos & Softwares + Free Downloads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Get Any Internet Marketing Course For You!! by phantom(m): 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2017
MODS this is a promotional post. If its not meant to be here please delete or move to the appropriate section. cheers

hey folks, i know many young nigerians now are venturing into internet marketing and coming across free tips and tutorials on google,youtube,facebook etc
However many of the real high quality video courses that walk you through starting these businesses, step by step are high ticket, meaning they are very expensive ranging from $297 to $3997(change that to naira embarassed)
These courses teach you all there is need to know about ecommerce(selling via shopify, amazon or ebay ),affiliate marketing,CPA etc
Believe it or not, nigerians are selling on amazon,not as associates but as retailers/private labelers and its coded. what you dont know, you dont know....and truly people perish for lack of knowledge.
If you know how many small nigerian boys are making millions per month selling on amazon, some of una fit begin provoke.
The apple is right there in front of you but you cant see.
Most of the information they contain, you can get on your own and piece together but this would take time and small money,in some cases.
Fortunately i and my IM team have invested loads of cash into buying many of these courses. Some we can give away FOR FREE, others you would have to pay for.

For those who are heavily into IM especially ecommerce(which is where my own business is focused on) and are current with the courses coming out everyday, i have but not limited to
1. amazing selling machine- probably the best course on selling on amazon on the market
2. the infinity code(amazon)
3. adrian morrisons- ecom success academy 2017 (shopify and facebook ads)
4. AC-wolf miliionaire of instagram
4.jon mac- store formular 1(will get store formular 2 in a few days),millionaire challeng
5. ben cummings -amazon fast track
5. dan dasilva- 100k blueprint, ecom dudes etc
6.ben malol- social masterclass, ecom blueprint bootcamp
7.tanner larson-ecom insider
8.anton kraly - dropship lifestyle 5.0
9.ezra firestone traffic mba 2-video ads mastery and all his courses...
10 matt and adrian- 100K revolution

so as you can see,i current pass high tension cable and grin cool can get anyone you want even not on the list. The only problem is would you have enough hard disk space to contain these courses?? some of them are GIG heavy grin
MAKE YOUR REQUESTS.CHEERS cool
Re: I Can Get Any Internet Marketing Course For You!! by phantom(m): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2017
grin grin
Re: I Can Get Any Internet Marketing Course For You!! by ottidex(m): 9:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
phantom:
MODS this is a promotional post. If its not meant to be here please delete or move to the appropriate section. cheers

hey folks, i know many young nigerians now are venturing into internet marketing and coming across free tips and tutorials on google,youtube,facebook etc
However many of the real high quality video courses that walk you through starting these businesses, step by step are high ticket, meaning they are very expensive ranging from $297 to $3997(change that to naira embarassed)
These courses teach you all there is need to know about ecommerce(selling via shopify, amazon or ebay ),affiliate marketing,CPA etc
Believe it or not, nigerians are selling on amazon,not as associates but as retailers/private labelers and its coded. what you dont know, you dont know....and truly people perish for lack of knowledge.
If you know how many small nigerian boys are making millions per month selling on amazon, some of una fit begin provoke.
Most of the information they contain, you can get on your own and piece together but this would take time and small money,in some cases.
Fortunately i and my IM team have invested loads of cash into buying many of these courses. Some we can give away FOR FREE, others you would have to pay for.

For those who are heavily into IM especially ecommerce(which is where my own business is focused on) and are current with the courses coming out everyday, i have but not limited to
1. amazing selling machine- probably the best course on selling on amazon on the market
4.jon mac- store formular 1(will get store formular 2 in a few days),millionaire challeng

so as you can see,i current pass high tension cable and grin cool can get anyone you want even not on the list. The only problem is would you have enough hard disk space to contain these courses?? some of them are GIG heavy grin

Hello.
I always felt I was lacking something
Cos I knew what I wanted to do with IM
But didn't know the baby steps.
Please bro this this alive.
I need books with practical steps.
Have you go what's App?

Chief Ottidex
Re: I Can Get Any Internet Marketing Course For You!! by petraroot(m): 7:45am On Dec 23, 2017
Am glad to see this post. Am interested in Adrian morrison ecom success academy course and his x factor software.
Pls contact me uzeziefenedo@gmail.com
Re: I Can Get Any Internet Marketing Course For You!! by gracefoundmme(m): 10:52am On Mar 12, 2018
phantom:

Hi...please this my mail am super interested

Godblessmegg@gmail.com
Re: I Can Get Any Internet Marketing Course For You!! by Omudia11: 7:35am On Mar 22, 2019
Phantom

Please I beg you in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, send me any of these courses please.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Withdraw Through Netteler / Training On Business Plan Writing / Land For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.