Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,772 members, 7,802,370 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. (4008 Views)

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" / The "I Trained Her In School Yet She Left Me" Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 22, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
She attends white garment church?so?must you tell us? grin Hope is not what i am thinking? cheesy
what's this thing you're thinking lol...

Actually, my dog has gone into labour, I wanna stay by it till tomorrow... That's more pressing issue for me and I don't know what to do seeing her in pains.
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by mathewjensen(m): 11:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol...are you asking if I offended her? Its actually the other way round and I'm not the only one complaining about her. Other neighbors do too.

You have not been fair to the lady mr landlord.. i sense you detest her religious practice too and you want her to leave your compound but could not face her with it until she fell for killing your turkey. Swallow your pride and ask for her forgiveness over a mean.. Just tell her you over reacted that you never meant for her to leave.
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Funtan(m): 12:02am On Jul 23, 2017
mathewjensen:
op you did offend the lady and you need to apologies to her for your wicked act. Do you know the pain she might have passed through within the short period of noticed you gave her to evacuate the premises(e.g borrowing to pay a year rent and moving expenses)? Why will you terorise people with turkey in the compound just because you are the landlord. Now put yourself in their shoes if you will take that shit. I will have killed both if i were her. You better apologies for your wrong doing before its too late. This is not jazz its karma

Bro it's a turkey o. Not dog.
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by mathewjensen(m): 5:59am On Jul 23, 2017
Funtan:

And so..? turkey can be very wild and hostile to people if they are not properly caged. Its not proper for anyone to live in fear in their place of abode. Imagine you want to step out and see a wild turkey trying to attack you everytime, will you keep running and laugh about it? Like i said, i would have killed both if i were her.

1 Like

Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by Monaco2(m): 8:51am On Jul 23, 2017
I rushed out and saw the turkey had lost balance and was falling around like a drunk

1 Like

Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by kayzat: 8:38am On Jul 25, 2017
Funtan:

Pray not to witness the other side of turkeys. you think they are chickens??

Turkeys especially the big ones can be very dangerous and don't joke with them with the small babies.
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by vicfy(m): 9:09am On Jul 25, 2017
Just use the banger method. It really works..bliv me
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by vicfy(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2017
Buy a knock out, light it n throw inside d room....n chant "ihe m n'amaghi, amakwalam"
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by vicfy(m): 9:16am On Jul 25, 2017
Don't ask hw I got to know. I'm a professional property manager in Ph..
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by MONITZ: 9:25am On Jul 25, 2017
[quote]Bro, chill . Give me the house for free for 3months, I will stay dia comfortably self. grin . I don't believe in all this .

Really?
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by remsonik(f): 11:14am On Jul 25, 2017
Op where is your house. I am searching for a house. If your rent is fair and your house is neat I might take it. Please PM me.
Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by lharstborn(m): 3:08pm On Jul 25, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
[

attends a white garment church. I never knew the bolded till she settled in.

but this Toyin of a lady,

Is it just me..or why are most "Toyins" White Garment Church goers?

Adeoba10:
The turkey feed, is it Top feed?

Seriously..?
After all what the OP posted, all what you caught your attention what the kind of feed the turkeys were fed with? You wicked o.

1 Like

Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by lollarj(f): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2017
Well OP just give the next woman a free bottle of this as complementary gift for renting your sefcon She will pay n pack in quickly.

NB make sure she is flat assed...

Re: Ever Since She Left, Nobody Has Been Interested In My Self-con Apartment. by fumisko(f): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2017
My first love

Are there really good men in this world? Sure there are...men that are true, just, honest. Men who stick closer than even a brother and are just absolutely on point...lol.

Abisha was one of this in so many ways. Abisha was tall, fair and handsome. He was also emotionally healthy and was way balanced on the inside and outside that I just couldn't resist him...well I have tried way over seven (7) months to resist him. I had friend zoned him and place him on a 9 on the dreaded friend-zone scale of 0 to 10. I just wasn't ready for relationships as I had wanted the first man I ever dated to be the one I ended up with. So Him talking love/ dating was something I wasn't ready to get myself entangled in. Besides, he was way way older than me and that was supposed to be my perfect excuse...lol.

Anyways, the attraction between Abisha and I isn't really the main subject of this post but the man Abisha was in the healthy part of our relationship. Abisha was a man greatly invested in building up his little girl. He was a man that taught
me so many principles on being a better me. He taught me to play, to talk and be in charge of myself and emotions (the list actually goes on).

I remember this guy was there to check about 90% of every assignments I ever submitted in school, make necessary corrections and email it back to me before I submitted.

Abisha also taught me how to control my emotions and maturely handle differences. I remember practical cases where Abisha taught me the act of "talking" out dislikes, offenses and not dramatizing or nagging the normal way most ladies do. It was literally a more stress-free, fun, unique and amazing way of handling differences to which I am grateful to God I learnt early enough.

From Abisha I learnt how to care deeply for someone I love and also learnt the act of trust. ( yea...I was in a relationship but had 0.00% level of trust). Abisha also taught me "the act of compromise" and the "lets meet at the middle strategy" that makes all relationship work.

True...I was tough, inflexible and practically suck with some of my own childish ways of doing things(let me spare you some of those funny details) but then I was also stuck with someone who did not give up on improving me in the best way he could and while he could.

But then, what could have spoilt this true love story anyone would ever dream of having?
Was it my fault or his fault?

http://diaryofalovergirl..com.ng

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! How Can A Lady Love Sex / This Is Actually What Yahoo Boy Do With Your Pant When They Steal It / Woman Puts Anti-erection Pills In The Drink Of A Man After Spending His Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.