Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra (5167 Views)

Port-harcourt Is Igweocha! What Is The Yoruba Name Of Lagos? / Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by cjrane: 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
A lot of questions had arisen recently on where the new Biafran capital will be located. While many said it will be Enugu because it was the former regional capital, others preferred Owerri because it was the most central city. Many more preferred Umuahia as it was the true operational capital of Biafra during the civil war.

In the light of these, many have asked where the new administrative capital, legislative and judicial branches of government of Biafra will be located using the South African model that guaranteed proper separation of powers and national spread of governance instruments. Well, it is no longer secret that Igweocha is the capital city of Biafra.

Now that the legislative and Judicial capitals of the new state are yet to be pronounced, i would want Biafran to debate which Biafran cities should host these branches of government and the reason for your opinions.
Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by OreMI22: 5:11pm On Jul 22, 2017
cjrane:
A lot of questions had arisen recently on where the new Biafran capital will be located. While many said it will be Enugu because it was the former regional capital, others preferred Owerri because it was the most central city. Many more preferred Umuahia as it was the true operational capital of Biafra during the civil war.

In the light of these, many have asked where the new administrative capital, legislative and judicial branches of government of Biafra will be located using the South African model that guaranteed proper separation of powers and national spread of governance instruments. Well, it is no longer secret that Igweocha is the capital city of Biafra.

Now that the legislative and Judicial capitals of the new state are yet to be pronounced, i would want Biafran to debate which Biafran cities should host these branches of government and the reason for your opinions.
Thank you.

Igweocha is a proper location as Capital of Biafra. Along the entire West Africa, ONLY Nigeria for obvious reasons has a capital outside a coastal city. Besides, Igweocha will be able to compete with other coastal capitals in West and Southern Africa for massive foreign investment and companies.
God bless the Federal Republic of Biafra.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by chukwui(m): 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
Una no serious
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by gentlepraise(m): 5:13pm On Jul 22, 2017
Biafra 1st B4 FCT.

1 Like

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by RobbStark(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Rivers State is not part of your silly Biafra.

Stay in your region and do your biafra there.
Leave Rivers State alone. Is it by force. haba.
I tot you people said Kanu the swindler was offered biafra. Why didnt he take it. liars

No be only Igweocha, na Igwe oji
Kanu Is a thief.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by Drogbs: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2017
RobbStark:

I tot you people said Kanu the swindler was offered biafra. Why didnt he take it. liars

Kanu Is a thief.
Quit been an half wit, there are Igbos indigenes in the so called Rivers state, to which I belong..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by investnow2013: 5:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
OreMI22:

Igweocha is a proper location as Capital of Biafra. Along the entire West Africa, ONLY Nigeria for obvious reasons has a capital outside a coastal city. Besides, Igweocha will be able to compete with other coastal capitals in West and Southern Africa for massive foreign investment and companies.
Legislative= Enugu. Judiciary=Calabar

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by chukwui(m): 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2017
bobbyfest:

I no u guys go tlk....we afonjas wetin concern us wit biafra. ...doz it reduce d level of our standard of living. ...let them go and we afonjas continue to suffer under this selfish govt .....I hail una jor Biafrans although im nt part of u guys sha...I be omo ewedu and tribal mark...
Lol
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by nengibo: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
You failed in 1967-70, you will fail again in 2017, Rivers state will never be part of Bia fraud

5 Likes

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by okenwa(m): 5:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
Enugu
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by nengibo: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
Just incase..
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by opalu: 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2017
That will be what will cause a major blow to the agitation
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by ocelot2006(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2017
Drogbs:

Quit been an half wit, there are Igbos indigenes in the so called Rivers state, to which I belong..

And that automatically makes Port Harcourt Biafran? You parasitic leeches have come again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by RobbStark(m): 5:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Drogbs:

Why are you fools not claiming Bayelsa.
Everyday Rivers State is biafra.
We dey wait una. make una come collect.

Kanu is a thief

14 Likes

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by RobbStark(m): 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2017
nengibo:
You failed in 1967-70, you will fail again in 2017, Rivers state will never be part of Bia fraud

God go bless you and your entire family.

Jus dont know why these fraudsters wont allow my beloved state have rest.

They said Kanu, the thief was offered biafra and he refused. See lie.

2 Likes

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by Equal2DeTask(m): 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
Owerri is a perfect City for Capital of Biafra States.
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by ruggedized1: 5:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
If Port Harcourt becomes the capital of "Biafra" maybe, just maybe I would for once support the idea of the "new nation".

1 Like

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by Tolexander: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
OreMI22:

So Yamoussoukro, the capital of Ivory Coast is also a coastal town?
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by nengibo: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
RobbStark:

God go bless you and your entire family.

Jus dont know why these fraudsters wont allow my beloved state have rest.

They said Kanu, the thief was offered biafra and he refused. See lie.
Don't mind nnamdiot, na oil & access to sea that is their problem.

2 Likes

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by Warship: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
cjrane:

Thank you.

The capital of Biafra should rotate every 10-25years to further give each ethnic group a sense of belonging

2 Likes

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by OreMI22: 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
Silently waiting for Abookis or Afonja that will be here claiming to be from Rivers state dis & dat. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Or even claiming they are "igbo" and suggesting how Kanu cannot speak for Igbos because he doesn't belong to Ohaneze Bla blah blah on their divide & rule tricks grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But does not know where Rivers state is located on the map. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile listen to the REAL people of River State and their warning to you not faceless NL e-warriors grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGAEZpZVC_k

18 Likes

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by Pavore9: 5:52pm On Jul 22, 2017
Make I relax dey read suggestions! cheesy
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2017
RobbStark:

Kanu Is a thief.
man you are free to die if d elders and pple of igweocha have spoken who are u to spew trash.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by ruggedized1: 5:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
The truth is that "Biafra" would gain massive acceptance and support across all ethnic and multi-cultural society in the SS & SE, if Port Harcourt is the capital. Most people including myself that didn't buy the idea initially would quickly drum support.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by RobbStark(m): 6:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
ibe123:
man you are free to die if d elders and pple of igweocha have spoken who are u to spew trash.

Unam, who are the elders that.spoke.
Kontinue to dey zu zu.

This drama Kanu, the thief is acting, tell him, Rivers State will consume him.

Like my brother said earlier, Ojukwu failed and ran away, same fate awaits this thief Kanu.

Soon you will say Rivers State betrayed your silly cause, now you are the ones betraying the love we have showed you people over the years.

Stay away frm Rivers State.
Oge me unu vum na anya like some peeps wud say

6 Likes

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by Justuceleague2: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
Dream on

1 Like

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by Agumbaa: 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
OreMI22:

God bless the ConFederal Republic of Biafra.

I know there is nothing like calling a country Confederal Republic of...but still, we need to pass the message, when Mazi met with Ijaw Elders which Asari was there, Confederation was agreed upon.
Run your government as u deem fit, do as you want, develop with ur own resources, handle your economic and infrastructural demands..you are free to merge with others or leave the union entirely.......
Self-Determination is part of the proposed constitution and would be part of the agreed constitution.

E go sweet/

3 Likes

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by Ikwerreboy(m): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
God forbid that Ikwerre land will be capital of Igbo Biafra.

We are not Igbos, so we are not Biafrans.

Port Harcourt is Niger delta land and the Capital of Niger delta Republic.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by Agumbaa: 10:33pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ikwerreboy:
God forbid that Ikwerre land will be capital of Igbo Biafra.

We are not Igbos, so we are not Biafrans.

Port Harcourt is Niger delta land and the Capital of Niger delta Republic.

Hehehe, this one resurrects this moniker whenever he wants to do "We SS", "We ND".

Aldrick how far with your Radio Niger Delta?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
ruggedized1:
The truth is that "Biafra" would gain massive acceptance and support across all ethnic and multi-cultural society in the SS & SE, if Port Harcourt is the capital. Most people including myself that didn't buy the idea initially would quickly drum support.
You do realize that secession means war?
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by cjrane: 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
GoroTango:
You do realize that secession means war?

At some point you need to bring it on.

I hope you realize IPOB aren't afraid of fighting you Fulanis. The ONLY reason they remained peaceful until this moment is that their leader asked them to do so.

I hope you are ready to fight when they arm themselves. Not making noise on NL.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Inaugurates Action Committee On Enugu Airport Upgrade / Jubril In Aso Rock: Does Kanu Know What He Is Saying Or Is He A Mad Man? / Nnamdi Kanu Leaks Picture Of The Place Where Igbos Were Killed From Oyigbo PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.