Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra (5161 Views)

Port-harcourt Is Igweocha! What Is The Yoruba Name Of Lagos? / Nnamdi Kanu On Top Of His Car Waving At His Supporters In Igweocha, Rivers / Millions Celebrating Kanu Bail In Igweocha, Asaba, Uyo, Calabar, Enugu, Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by londoner: 1:37am On Jul 23, 2017
Who voted you in to decide that?
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by Nobody: 2:46am On Jul 23, 2017
Agumbaa:

Hehehe, this one resurrects this moniker whenever he wants to do "We SS", "We ND".

Aldrick how far with your Radio Niger Delta?

Ha Ha... SS matter no go kill IPOB... Heard Nnamdi went to Rivers to show us he is brave.

IPOB na comedy.

4 Likes

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by Yyeske(m): 6:01am On Jul 23, 2017
cjrane:

At some point you need to bring it on.

I hope you realize IPOB aren't afraid of fighting you Fulanis. The ONLY reason they remained peaceful until this moment is that their leader asked them to do so.

I hope you are ready to fight when they arm themselves. Not making noise on NL.
I certainly believe you'd be fighting on Biafran side too
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by Brooklynsouth(f): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2017
Yyeske:
I certainly believe you'd be fighting on Biafran side too
and we ll first cut off the saboteurs pieces ozu
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by cjrane: 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2017
londoner:

Don't mind the abooki in NL.
I remember they once claimed to be from Delta and said Delta part of Anioma was not Biafra. I then asked that ediot to post the exact areas he was referring to as not part of Biafra and he posted my hometown! The place is even more pro-Biafra than anywhere in the so called Southeast.

So, i have since realized that the abooki children posting in NL don't even know anything about Delta state nor Biafra.

The most important thing now is to cut off further oil flow from our lands. As long as the oil flowed to finance the projects of our enemies in the far north, nothing will change. They are in all this chaos just to steal our oil. PERIOD!
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by cjrane: 10:50am On Jul 24, 2017
Agumbaa:

Hehehe, this one resurrects this moniker whenever he wants to do "We SS", "We ND".

Aldrick how far with your Radio Niger Delta?

All of them writing with faceless monikers should take up Nnamdi kanu's offer to debate anyone on the merits of Biafra.

They prefer the lies of hiding behind fake monikers in NL.
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by attackgat: 10:57am On Jul 24, 2017
ocelot2006:

And that automatically makes Port Harcourt Biafran? You parasitic leeches have come again.

Portharcourt is an English word that is not indigenous to anywhere. What is being talked about here is Igweocha
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 24, 2017
Rabis infested ipoo clowns have started again.

1 Like

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by ChimaAdeoye: 2:14pm On Jul 24, 2017
Igweocha deserves to be capital of the new Biafra where equality and fairness shall rule

Besides, it offers competition to other coastal west african Capital cities
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by OreMI22: 4:56pm On Jul 24, 2017
londoner:

How is that your business? Is it your country?

Who decided that Abuja will be capital of Nigeria?

Hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by DerideGull(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2017
RobbStark:
Rivers State is not part of your silly Biafra.

Stay in your region and do your biafra there.
Leave Rivers State alone. Is it by force. haba.
I tot you people said Kanu the swindler was offered biafra. Why didnt he take it. liars

No be only Igweocha, na Igwe oji
Kanu Is a thief.

Thank goodness you have no say about this issue since you are not a Biafran.

4 Likes

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by OreMI22: 6:31pm On Jul 24, 2017
DerideGull:

Thank goodness you have no say about this issue since you are not a Biafran.

Exactly.
I always wonder why they are so concerned where the capital of another country is located or not.

What concerns them ?? Especially as they are non-Biafrans?
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by Yyeske(m): 7:26pm On Jul 24, 2017
Brooklynsouth:
and we ll first cut off the saboteurs pieces ozu
Go declare the war or secession then you can start the cutting off. Ozu nwuara nwu ka gi
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by Brooklynsouth(f): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2017
Yyeske:
Go declare the war or secession then you can start the cutting off. Ozu nwuara nwu ka gi
nkapi enwe usu udele onye iberibe Biafra must come and anytime you try to benefit from it may thunder scatter you

1 Like

Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by ocelot2006(m): 8:23pm On Jul 24, 2017
attackgat:

Portharcourt is an English word that is not indigenous to anywhere. What is being talked about here is Igweocha

Well I don't know Igweocha. It's probably shares a boundary with Ihiala. What I know is Port Harcourt, the capital of Rivers state, and a part of the South South geopolitical region, NOT Biafra.
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by TheKingdom: 9:50pm On Jul 24, 2017
No more election!!! No more Nigger Area
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by ChimaAdeoye: 5:14pm On Jul 25, 2017
OreMI22:

How is that your business? Is it your country?

Who decided that Abuja will be capital of Nigeria?

Hypocrites!

I always wondered why some people make other people's business their headache. If cote d ivoire announced its capital, how should it concern me if im not a citizen of that country?
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by ChimaAdeoye: 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2017
TheKingdom:
No more election!!! No more Nigger Area
Exactly!

Lets have a referendum for the people to choose where to belong.

If the zoo rulers are confident that majority of biafrans dont support IPOB as they claimm, then subject it to a democratic process.
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by CltrAltDel: 2:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
...Just strolling by grin grin grin
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by OreMI22: 3:41pm On Jul 30, 2017
ocelot2006:

Well I don't know Igweocha. It's probably shares a boundary with Ihiala. What I know is Port Harcourt, the capital of Rivers state, and a part of the South South geopolitical region, NOT Biafra.

After the referendum, you will probably know if Igweocha is near Sagamu or Isheyin grin grin grin
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by ocelot2006(m): 12:14am On Jul 31, 2017
OreMI22:

After the referendum, you will probably know if Igweocha is near Sagamu or Isheyin grin grin grin

That's if the imaginary referendum will actually hold.
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by Markfemi: 12:36am On Jul 31, 2017
Awon land grabbers
Lagos has failed
Next thing is port harcourt
Re: Igweocha Is The Capital Of Biafra by cjrane: 6:20pm On Sep 03, 2017
Nothing will stop Biafra until justice and egalitarian society prevail in Nigeria to make quest for Biafra unnecessary.

Only then can we say we all have "One Nigeria"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVFbpQtH4s4

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING: Oshiomhole Arrested By DSS / We Didn't Ask For The Deployment Of Soldiers - Lagos State Government / Pew Research: Nigeria Is The Most Homophobic Country In The World.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.