Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) (66675 Views)

"Are You Sure You Are 24 Or 42?" - Lady Who Celebrated Her 24th Birthday Asked / You Are Not 17, Nigerians Tell Lady Who Celebrated Her 17th Birthday / Checkout What A 14 Years Old Girl Wore On Her Birthday(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Nov6(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Exactly...what i tout when i first saw the picture
Talk2Bella:
ewwww wtf that's how one of her friends will stylishly pour her acid
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by lelvin(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2017
Badman shey u wear night vision goggles ni how u take knw say her bonnet no get cover. Wehdonsir
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday to her.
Is that why she's not wearing a bra
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Nov6(m): 10:20pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ewwwww corper shaun, you really look lovly,walahi... Asampete nwa, biko when is your own byday?

Talk2Bella:
ewwww wtf that's how one of her friends will stylishly pour her acid
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Preye1599(m): 10:21pm On Jul 22, 2017
If na ikorodu she dey... She for Don burn finish
Adeyeancah:
Make person wey no know say na birthday them dey celebrate make him no go use stick break her head mistaken her for a thief grin
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Nov6(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
WiredLeggings:
who needs enemies when you've friends like these?

if you ask us.............................
Na who we go ask................
The matter wey you so............
E heavy for mouth..................
no be me go talk am.................
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by yungfritzzleDee(m): 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday to her. Is that why she's not wearing a bra

Bro u get sharp eyes ooooo...how u take no say she no wear Bra....

nijja guys I hail thy
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by holatin(m): 10:24pm On Jul 22, 2017
Nov6:
Inside a coffin?? Then you must be a walking corpse...

more alive than 5 alive

1 Like

Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Nov6(m): 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2017
WiredLeggings:
who needs enemies when you've friends like these?

if you ask us.............................
Na who we go ask................
The matter wey you so............
E heavy for mouth..................
no be me go talk am.................
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Perelo(m): 10:34pm On Jul 22, 2017
Happy birthday to her.
see boobs hunter abi, wetin carry ur eyes go there..
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Jungle justice birthday
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by supaslim(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2017
dauddy97:
lalasticlala
abegiii, my song is still up for download: http://nova247..com.ng/2017/07/new-music-supaslim-omo-ele.html?m=1 enjoy
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by piagetskinner(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2017
what kind of poo is this??

poor man mentality
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by rayobaba(m): 10:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
Kikikikikiki
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by ogwucheveekee(f): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2017
dear Lord Nigerians are lacking behind
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by davillian(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2017
flexyfit:
Hmm...anyone that will try this with me...chai...I dey pity wetin I go do that person...arrant nonsense...mtchewww
If I'm you friend I will do it to you but will use cake. Hehehehe
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
Ofeke na amaghị mgbe e kere nkụ ụkwa. A fool does not know when they are sharing the scoop of bread fruit. angry
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by mechanics(m): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
okay, she wants it that way, i wish her long life and prosperity.
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by kbzee11(m): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Happy birthday to her. Is that why she's not wearing a bra

u see road well well...lol !
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Luvties(m): 12:33am On Jul 23, 2017
internationalman:
She looks like someone who's being set on fire to me..

Exactly what happened. This is not birthday celebration.

2 Likes

Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Kolababss(m): 12:39am On Jul 23, 2017
U too dey observe tins wella shocked
wink

Happy birthday to her.
Is that why she's not wearing a bra[/quote]
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Luvties(m): 12:39am On Jul 23, 2017
This is more than a birthday wishes, she look more like someone who is set ablaze.

look at her burned skin. Lord have mercy!
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Tolubory(m): 1:22am On Jul 23, 2017
dauddy97:
As sheared by a Facebook user; "people are taking birthday now as a crime" he further said, "look at what they did to a girl just to wish her happy birthday" pictures of the celebrant below.
What that F**k is that!!! "Stupid"
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Nobody: 1:36am On Jul 23, 2017
But Nigerians stupid o, so una believe that lie? smh
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Dayshow: 2:59am On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wetin carry ur eye go there
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by 900warriorz: 5:05am On Jul 23, 2017
7footre:
What rubbish is this now? People are gifting others cars, holiday tickets, houses, dogs and other pretty stuff and this is what her friends could come up with?

Make any body just make mistake try this rubbish with me

She looks like burnt offering by thee way

look well, you'd see they're still kids in the head...after that shit, they'd either go to the beach or an eatery and make a big table grin Happy children's day to all of them smiley
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by dingbang(m): 5:49am On Jul 23, 2017
All those inyamma things will now enter her smelling kitty
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by kabillion(m): 5:50am On Jul 23, 2017
They have finished the girl. This is a bad day not birthday
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by UbChapter(m): 5:59am On Jul 23, 2017
What rubbish! Anyone wey try pour me even water, I go just forget say na my birthday and I go fight the person big time not to talk of this nonsense poured on this bittch. No chill for nonsense abeg. And na only the poor dey do this rubbish. How many times Akpabio or Saraki don do this nonsense when dem dey celebrate their birthday?
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by olacollinz(m): 6:06am On Jul 23, 2017
Anybody that did this to you on your birthday is definitely not your friend,that useless action is now popular among the young people nowadays.in the 90s on your birthday you will receive a lot of beautiful greetings card and gift.but today the so called the leader of tomorrow are already turned birthday celebration to another thing entirely.
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Afilearn: 6:12am On Jul 23, 2017
What these guys gain from all these is not clear to me. My friends know me I send them Good birthday messages when i dont have any other thing to give out. Instead of fighting and beating ladies up, why not get them a beautiful birthday message. You also can try one get it here: https://www.lovequote.com.ng/2017/07/short-happy-birthday-messages-wishes.html
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by mainaugustine(m): 6:28am On Jul 23, 2017
I don't know where you guys grew up and the people you had around you. Same thing was done to me Kaduna back then in NYSC 2014 and even in university(Enugu) and I did to others and even in secondary school (ilorin) you get flogged by everybody but the only thing I don't like about it is most times you don't get gift and you will still take them out... Its a ritual I guess just the way people get flogged in Onitsha during their ofala festival..
Re: See Nasty Way Friends Celebrated A Girl Birthday (pic) by Gabrielwilliams(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2017
toluxa1:
Chei, na wa oo. This one is unfair o. To a lady. I remember same thing was done to me when I graduated in 2011. Let me see if I can find the pictures.....

Here! Me wey just finish last paper, make I come chill for house.... grin
futminna boi.. How come ur face no dey familiar? N na my set u b? 2011

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bride Blasted For Kneeling Down To Greet Guests At Her White Wedding / Couple Broke Up At Their Wedding Reception Because Of Food / Two Ladies End Up In The Toilet After An All Night Party. Before & After Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.