Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,012 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu (63450 Views)

Will Biafra Be In West Africa Or Central Africa / When Will Biafra Be Free And Celebrate Independent Day ? / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

Do you want me to start with you. Ask adetayo234 about his ordeal in my hands.

Your a fool if you don't start with me!

#Mofo!
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
@ Obi1kenobi :

The deal holds

Hurry up and cause me to desert Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by ipobarecriminals: 9:58pm On Jul 22, 2017
buratai, get ready to chain this slave
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 9:59pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

Your idea of ordeal is saying something different from the topic of discussion. You are nothing other than a dead brain
A woman sexually assulted you and you are venting your frustration on my humble self. Is it fair.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

Your a fool if you don't start with me!

#Mofo!
I heard awolowo fvcked your father.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by NwaNimo1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
Its on.....

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
raphafire:
Left for Osibanjo this man would not have been noticed.. I just like the way VP is subtlety blanking him like he does not exist

On the contrary, the authorities blanking him have only made his impunity grow. His reckless utterances and the agitations of his thuggish, idle followers puts productive Igbos across the country, especially in the North, at risk and I'm concerned for their safety. He has impudently violated his bail conditions and still walks free.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 10:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
Fadiga24:
[s][/s]

Your divide and conquer tactics is as silly as your ewedu soup.

Be sincere, am I telling lies?

Don't deny an obvious fact you know about!
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2017
Obi1kenobi :

I am feeling sleepy and will like to desert Kanu this night

Hurry up before the curse is activated against you.

The deal holds

Hurry up and don't be scared

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

I heard awolowo fvcked your father.

Dry!

So this what you wanted to start!

You a feather weight...

Go make do with lego!

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

my dog milo misses your carrot.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Fadiga24(m): 10:02pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

It seems you have not gobbled ewedu this evening, go and eat and get a clearer perspective of the thread.

Let me whet your appetite grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by femo122: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
shocked
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

On the contrary, the authorities blanking him have only made his impunity grow. His reckless utterances and the agitations of his thuggish, idle followers puts productive Igbos across the country, especially in the North, at risk and I'm concerned for their safety. He has impudently violated his bail conditions and still walks free.

Are you still scared

I am ready to curse Kanu to death and expose all his members as Zombies if you will provide the video

Hurry up before the curse is activated.

You think I am joking

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

A woman sexually assulted you and you are venting your frustration on my humble self. Is it fair.

Do you remember the day armed robbers invaded your home and rapped your mom in your presence? The experience must be harrowing for you.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

Dry!

So this what you wanted to start!

You a feather weight...

Go make do with lego!
My dog milo needs your cucumber hurry up.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by hollah123: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
UcheCokoro:

Keep making us popular. We are ready for anyone who will disobey kanu and vote.
so kanu,an ordinary mortal have turn to God that u can't disobey. I throway salute
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by ideologies(m): 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:
I'm very sure flaaaatheads will believe this nonsense. They are so dead in the brain that they will believe any trash as long as it comes from kanu, things that even a primary school pupil will discard as trash.
you are so foolish, smh

why bother yourself, are u from anambra.

Go and worship your Tinubu and let others worship theirs, idaft

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Warship: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Obi1kenobi:

Asked you a simple question. If I showed you evidence he said this, will you admit your master is a fraud and charlatan and all you worshipers are mindless sheep and zombies?

Yes ooooo

Oya provide the evidence before the curse becomes a part of you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Fadiga24:

It seems you have not gobbled ewedu this evening, go and eat and get a clearer perspective.

I repeat again,

Amnambran's re the most superior Igbo's while Ebonyian's re the least!

It's a fact!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by adetayo234: 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
ideologies:
i am so foolish.

i am also a dumb iddiot
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:05pm On Jul 22, 2017
Warship:

Are you still scared

I am ready to curse Kanu to death and expose all his members as Zombies if you will provide the video

Hurry up before the curse is activated.

You think I am joking

Stop ranting like a rabid dog. As if I have the time to follow your demented master's activities.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

Do you remember the day armed robbers invaded your home and rapped your mom in your presence? The experience must be harrowing for you.
Did she infect you with gonorrhea.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Benblaq(m): 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
What if paraventure he comes back??
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by fumiswtpusy(f): 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
That is the leader of the entire south, speaking.
That is south south,south east and southwest speaking.
In the south we yorubas don't count after all it is an open secret that we are cowards to the least yoruba man.
God bless the leader of biafra.
God bless biafra which is now south south,south east and south west.
Please put us in biafra kanu.
They call me the first neat,brave and truthful yoruba girl or jusy call me xtremely neat

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by authority2006(m): 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
Kanu the messiah of Biafrans. Animal.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by Fadiga24(m): 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

I repeat again,

Amnambran's re the most superior Igbo's while Ebonyian's re the least!

It's a fact!

Dude get off my mentions, I don't deal with trolls.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by 0b100100111: 10:07pm On Jul 22, 2017
sultanodudua:

My dog milo needs your cucumber hurry up.

grin grin grin

You that can't feed yourself owns a dog!

Wonder what you and your local dog would look like

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by chiagozien(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
Destroying nigeria with truth is a task we must accomplish.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by PointZerom: 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
adetayo234:

So, your small and empty brain told you every Yoruba supports buhari? Pls, quit being a fool

E pain am

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by benitwater(m): 10:08pm On Jul 22, 2017
all power belongs to GOD.
Re: Buhari Not Coming Back, Stand In The Way Of Biafra & Be Destroyed - Nnamdi Kanu by sultanodudua: 10:09pm On Jul 22, 2017
0b100100111:

grin grin grin

You that can't feed yourself owns a dog!

Wonder what you and your local dog would look like
Come quickly and do what i pay you for before adetayo234 takes your job.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari Reacts To Niger Delta Avengers’ Threat To Shutdown Oil Production / Tompolo Offers Sacrifice To The King Of The River (Photos) / Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.