Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Get Rid Of Hepatitis - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Get Rid Of Hepatitis (727 Views)

Chinese Produced HIV, Hepatitis Vaccines Receive WHO Prequalification / How To Get Rid Of Soldier Ants Effectively / Get Rid Of Hiv/aids,hepatitis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Rid Of Hepatitis by NicholeDietary(f): 6:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
smiles........a nairaland client just enquired on hepatitis. Hepatitis is a liver-related disease biko. I use liver disease diet plan for curbing hepatitis.

It's very curable pls,just 6months diet therapy- sixty thousand naira only

Doctors Don put fear for Una minds shebi? INCURABLE.......hahahaha

Please call or reach me on whatsapp / Telegram 08137739878 or ask to join Nichole dietary consultancy group on fb and i'll approve

Come there and see miracles foods are doing that even surgery has failed to do
Re: Get Rid Of Hepatitis by NicholeDietary(f): 6:04am On Jul 24, 2017
Good morning great minds,take a good look around u and notice the strange ailments,new ones everyday,your fathers never suffered all these despite the absence of hospitals,no meds of any kind,they even were stronger,lived a longer life but we with all the menene are still the ones suffering all the assorted ailments,why? What we so belittled,what we so undermined,so looked down on is what's finishing us,and we are running to the hospital like that would save us. Oga,any ailment that comes as a result of bad food choices,diabetes ooo,cancer oooo,polycysts, kidney stones oooo,UTIs oooo,anemia oooo,hypertension oooo,hypotension oooo,ulcer oooo,liver cirrhosis ooo,heart diseases oooo,menene oooo,menene oooo,even surgery will not save u. Return to the source of your problem ( foods) and tackle it from there,thats the only thing that will save u. Let me give us a secret today,all the processed,refined,packaged foods we consume in this generation thinking it's urbanisation,exposure,improved technology,is the reason why we are loosing people,nigerian s,the world at large,thats the cause of 90% ailments,doctors will tell u no known cause for cancer,how possible sir,is there a thing on planet earth without a root? Why didn't your grand parents suffer it? When I asked some lagos doctors,what the cause of cancer was and they told me no known cause,i simply asked them what mercury and lead even benzoic acid in humans cause and they were stammering,pls what's the ogbologbo source of lead in our bodies,is it not canned foods? Mercury nko,is it not fishes? Those on my platform already know fishes to opt for since our water bodies have been contaminated all in the name of technology,and then benzoic acid nko,your five alive,minerals,chi exotics,chivitas,and yet you say cancer has no cause,what are u talking bros? Because u undermined foods " this one no fit do anything" eh e no go fit do anything until lung cancer come,na then u go know say all the sardines,burgers wey u dey chop get talent. Why can't we go natural? Why can't we return back to the garden of eden,back to how God created everything to be? God created rice with all its hulls to heal u of whichever ailment even before u know it,you take the rice to the machine and strip it of all God embedded in it to heal u without drugs,why you no go get diabetes,why cancer no go come,why u no go get hypertension? Have told us to return back to the source of our problems,until u recognise the source of your challenge,you will keep moving from hospital to hospital thinking that will save u,cos u undermined foods,you thought foods were just to fill your tummy,cos u thought the God who created rice with hulls was bedwetting when he created it. This generation,return! Else we keep loosing humans. If you got any of the ailments listed above,contact me and cure yourself,diabet es has cure oooo,hypertension has cure ooo,cancer,gbogbotigbo. I don talk my own
Re: Get Rid Of Hepatitis by NicholeDietary(f): 9:39am On Jul 25, 2017
There's a part of your body called pancreas,this produces a substance known as insulin,what this insulin does is to push the sugary part of every food u eat from your blood to your body cells to be used by you as energy for your daily activities,thats where you get the energy to fight......winks*****. The day this insulin is no longer produced,produced sufficiently or your body begins resisting it's work,just know say wahala Don come,you are always weak,yet you got truckload of energy ( sugar) in your blood. Hahahaha......onset of diabetes And mind u when I say sugar,your table sugar is not the only sugar we have,it is even the smallest of all sugars,incase you are surprised you were diagnosed of diabetes even when you don't eat gari with sugar,the gari nko?. your table sugar is just a monosaccharide,the oga of all sugars are your cassava,yam,rice ( especially the refined) ,etc. What are the three types of diabetes: 1. Type 1: no insulin is produced at all,only 10% of the diabetes population experience this 2. Type 2: insulin is not produced enough or your body is fighting it's work 3. Gestational diabetes - pregnant women who got high blood sugar with not enough insulin to push it. This usually leads to birth complications like still birth etc. Smiles........this ailment is a conc nutrition-relat ed ailment,i wonder why u are running to the hospital,the insulin that is deficient,na drugs? The plenty sugar in your blood,na chemicals? Wetin concern meds for this ailment? Read this: The best insulin sources of all times are foods Sugar is a food thus can only come down by food combination ( biochemistry) Not chemical combination,kajikwo? How do I get rid of this ailment?: 1. 1st and 2nd month - normalise your sugar level 2. 3rd month- boost your insulin 3. 4th month - boost your bmi cos you will lose weight in the cause of the treatment since it's cholesterol related. And in four months,you are forever done with diabetes mellitus - 80000 naira only
Re: Get Rid Of Hepatitis by NicholeDietary(f): 7:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
For any of your health related issues,counselling and treatment of diseases,Please call the C.E.O;Nichole Dietary Consultancy on +2348137739878.
You will be glad you did.
Re: Get Rid Of Hepatitis by NicholeDietary(f): 6:05am On Jul 28, 2017
Good morning good people,Its great to be alive,isn't it?
Thank GOD its Friday!
Remember that as your health is paramount to you so also,we at Nichole Dietary Consultancy are paramount to your health by ensuring you live and stay healthy always.
Contact us today for all your health related issues on +2348137739878 via call,whatsapp or telegram.
Re: Get Rid Of Hepatitis by NicholeDietary(f): 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2017
Keep the calls rolling in • • • « «
Re: Get Rid Of Hepatitis by NicholeDietary(f): 8:44am On Jul 30, 2017
Happy Sunday to you great people! A healthy body is a healthy living. Be conscious of it.
Re: Get Rid Of Hepatitis by NicholeDietary(f): 8:50am On Jul 31, 2017
Have you ever heard of hydronephrosis? The name seems phonerized right? But it's also a kidney disease. I remember my first hydronephrosis patient reffered to me in march by a doctor in abuja,all bloating,swollen,couldnt urinate again,"the doctors sef tire for am cos twas so complicated. Let me tell u a secret " only wrong choice of foods can cause your kidney to fail,not mama sikilu from your village. " and i'll tell u how what u call ordinary foods can kill u" Do we remember my lecture on kidney diseases? What does your kidney do? Smiles......your kidney is the reason why u can urinate,its the reason why u can poo. U know how t does that? Every food you eat got toxins no matter how clean,toxins either from chemicals,pests infestation etc your kidney filters your foods,extracts the toxins,liquifies them as urine and it passes through your urethra to your bladder then out of your body leaving u with the harmless portion of the food which digests and nourishes u. "Mind u madam,kidney extracts toxins not the tough,synthetic,brutal chemicals purposely incorporated by humans in foods all in the name of preservatives. Your kidney enters into a fight with this chemicals/toxins,fails in the fight and get scarred leaving it handicap. And instead of urinating normally,u begin to have issues with your urinary tract,your urine begins storing up in your kidney,no longer coming out cos the kidney to pass it out is scarred,your kidney becomes swollen,when u manage to urinate,u see blood or pus in your urine,nausea,vomiting,uncontrollable weight gain,loss of urine control etc. Wait make I ask u sir " all those preservatives in the mede mede u eat,what do u think they do in your body,lengthen your days on earth,stare at u?" I guess u dont even take cognizance of it "na foods na" That's our greatest challenge,we eat foods just to fill our tummies,so anything that can get u satisfied goes,anything that gives u the taste you crave is just fine,we got no idea foods could make or mar us,foods can determine if u would get up from that sick bed or not. U know the funny thing,these kidney diseases arent alone ooo,once your kidney fails,your blood pressure rises uncontrollably (hbp),same thing your blood sugar(diabetes),your red blood cells change structure ( anemia) etc Hahahahaha.......dialysis oooo,transplant oooo,whichever oooo will not save u. "Oga,return to the source of your problems "foods" Only foods can cure this ailment cos that's the source. Wrong choice of foods ( refined/ processed foods) scarred or caused your kidney to fail and only same foods but the right ones this time can cure u of this ailment. If u like go round all hospitals on earth,spend all your life earnings,waste of time,energy and money,you will waste all your life trying to treat this ailment and later join your ancestors,u know why? "What's not right for this thing is simply not right" No kind of medication can ever cure any kind of kidney diseases,hydronephrosis inclusive. Smiles........i just love the way this mandate is going,more eyes are opening to the truth by the day,ignorance is getting abated,at least gradually,cos they can see proofs of all have been preaching. This shows God wasn't snoring when he created everything. Diabetics are running from pillar to post searching for insulin,same insulin found in excess in the bean coat u wash away all in the name of moi moi. Diabetics are asked to run away from rice,the right advice should be "run away from rice remade by humans" cos u know what the hulls of your brown rice / local rice contain? Insulin! Shebi na only villagers dey chop that one?........... winks ******** If you got any form of kidney diseases,cancer oooo,polycysts ooo,UTIs ooi,you know just what to do...........hahaha
Re: Get Rid Of Hepatitis by NicholeDietary(f): 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2017
Good evening great minds!
Re: Get Rid Of Hepatitis by NicholeDietary(f): 4:39pm On Aug 02, 2017
If you keep mute of your ailment,your ailment will equally keep you mute.The doctor's report might tell you that ailment has no cure.Don't give up hopes,try a diet therapy today.Foods are curing a lot of ailments.Don't let anyone confuse you.We have being receiving several testimonies via our social media platforms.You could be the next to testify a cure of that ailment.Make hay now while the sun shines.
Re: Get Rid Of Hepatitis by NicholeDietary(f): 6:30am On Aug 05, 2017
Hello great minds! CURE ALL AILMENTS YOU KNOW WITH DIET PLANS! These are ailments we cure at Nichole dietary consultancy,why? most ailments come as a result of bad food choices and only same foods can cure them,just a few out of all we cure are listed below: 1. cognitive disorders -100000 naira only (12 months diet therapy) 2. paralysis - 100000 naira only (12 months therapy) 3. coronary artery diseases (heart diseases) - 60000 naira only (6months diet therapy) 4. kidney diseases ( cancer,polycysts,UTIs) - 60000 naira only (6 months diet therapy) 5. hemorroids/pile-42000 ( 6 months diet therapy) 6. fibroids - 42000 (6 months therapy) 7. anemia- 42000 (6 months diet therapy) 8. ulcer -42000 (6 months therapy) 9. hypertension - 21000 (3 months therapy) 10. hypotension-21000 (6 months therapy) 11. diabetes-80000 (4 months therapy) 12. low sperm count,watery sperm,low libido - 42000 (6 months diet therapy) and many more call Nichole dietary consultancy for counsels,payment of diet plans to cure your ailment +2348137739878,also add us " Nichole dietary consultancy " group on fb and follow our page.
Re: Get Rid Of Hepatitis by NicholeDietary(f): 7:53pm On Aug 05, 2017
Good evening great people!
Re: Get Rid Of Hepatitis by NicholeDietary(f): 5:42pm On Aug 17, 2017
Thank GOD for you being alive,another thing to work for is your well being.Let your health be key and paramount to you.Nichole Dietary Consultancy is here to ameliorate any of your health related issues. Call us now on: +2348137739878

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Most Addicted To Nairaland? See My Time Spent Online. Lets See Yours. / Lost But Found Nikon Camera / NTDC DG, Folly Coker, Wife In Trouble Over N3bn Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.