Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Nassarawa Stream 2 Corps Members Let's Meet Here - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nassarawa Stream 2 Corps Members Let's Meet Here (793 Views)

Paiko Camp: Niger State Corps Members, Let's Meet Here.. / Prospective NYSC 2018 BATCH A 'stream 2' Corps Members. / NYSC 2017 Batch B Corp Members [Let's Meet Here] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nassarawa Stream 2 Corps Members Let's Meet Here by KingPetros: 6:43pm On Jul 22, 2017
hello my fellow corps members.... if you just printed your call up letter and it's nassarawa.... let's discuss here.
Re: Nassarawa Stream 2 Corps Members Let's Meet Here by KingPetros: 6:47pm On Jul 22, 2017
please anyone who has an idea of how nassarawa state is and the camp condition should let us know... thanks.
Re: Nassarawa Stream 2 Corps Members Let's Meet Here by shuggah(m): 7:23pm On Jul 22, 2017
I am a student of federal university lafia and I can help if u guys actually need any
Re: Nassarawa Stream 2 Corps Members Let's Meet Here by lordvictor(m): 2:16am On Jul 23, 2017
hi, I have beeen posted to nasarawa. it will be a pleasure to get connected to cool dudes around

1 Like

Re: Nassarawa Stream 2 Corps Members Let's Meet Here by ablejoe(m): 7:15am On Jul 23, 2017
KingPetros:
please anyone who has an idea of how nassarawa state is and the camp condition should let us know... thanks.
Hi, am currently serving in Nasarrawa state (stream 1). The camp is along the road side. If you are coming from southern Nigeria. Drop at Mararaba, Abuja and take a N200 cab going to Keffi. The camp is a cool place with good heart of the soldiers. Just obey their instructions and you wont have trouble with them.
Re: Nassarawa Stream 2 Corps Members Let's Meet Here by KingPetros: 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2017
ablejoe:
Hi, am currently serving in Nasarrawa state (stream 1). The camp is along the road side. If you are coming from southern Nigeria. Drop at Mararaba, Abuja and take a N200 cab going to Keffi. The camp is a cool place with good heart of the soldiers. Just obey their instructions and you wont have trouble with them.

thanks ablejoe. what about the state is it safe? and what was your experience in camp
Re: Nassarawa Stream 2 Corps Members Let's Meet Here by KingPetros: 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2017
ablejoe... can we sleep at camp on Tuesday night /Wednesday morning. Some of us are from far distance like Lagos
Re: Nassarawa Stream 2 Corps Members Let's Meet Here by Kingexcellence(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2017
From Ibadan to Nassarawa. Who's with me?
Re: Nassarawa Stream 2 Corps Members Let's Meet Here by ablejoe(m): 2:22pm On Jul 27, 2017
KingPetros:
ablejoe... can we sleep at camp on Tuesday night /Wednesday morning. Some of us are from far distance like Lagos
Firstly, the state is a safe place in terms of security. But you all have to be careful as the indigens here are mostly affected with all kinds of transferrable diseases like AIDS.
Re: Nassarawa Stream 2 Corps Members Let's Meet Here by KingPetros: 12:17pm On Jul 30, 2017
hello friends... hope we are all enjoying camp.... I am in platoon 6

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Posted To State Capital After Orientation Even With Out Connection / Oyo Corper Died Just After 21days In New Lodge / You Need A Ppa In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.