Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,097 members, 7,807,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons (4534 Views)

UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook / END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Misspicy & Bibijay123

♤Charijee & Milonis

♤ Iamkashybaby & lefulefu

♤Twaci & Dzifå

Mt brother, my brother......i see you cool

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2017
sekxy:
okay..I'm just not in the mood to sleep now..

my night shout out goes to this two very good friend of mine..

Biafrabu.shboy
Kondom.atic

...so join me and make a shout out to those good friends of yours...

baby... your shout out woke me up! What a way to wake wink

Was dreaming of you real bad... So I wish you a blissful night rest. kiss

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by bibijay123(f): 12:03am On Jul 23, 2017
Shout out to crazygod and RoyalBlaK007 wink

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 12:05am On Jul 23, 2017
grin

itsJude / Sinz kiss
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by RoyalBlak007: 12:06am On Jul 23, 2017
bibijay123:
Shout out to craz..ygod and RoyalBlaK007 wink

♤Howve you ßeen? wink

♤Magic Fingers! cheesy , Great Job you're doing up here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by makydee(f): 12:06am On Jul 23, 2017
Kondomatic:
Hello Maky
dee
Hi Berberklaus
Shhhhh. Don't wake me. wink
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 23, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Iamkashybaby & lefulefu

grin

So...am juz ur friend? angry

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 23, 2017
Shout out to my self...
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by FreeSpirited: 12:10am On Jul 23, 2017
Una don start night vigil abi
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by ogorwyne(f): 12:12am On Jul 23, 2017
My shout out goes to this great guys Ogaba01 and kingrex1.
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by RoyalBlak007: 12:21am On Jul 23, 2017
ogorwyne:
My shout out goes to this great guys Ogaba01 and kingrex1.

♤ Are you behind this moniker "Goldcircle" here

#justasking
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by ogorwyne(f): 12:35am On Jul 23, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Are you behind this moniker "Goldcircle" here

#justasking
The 'o' was a zero then. Seriously how were you able to suspect?
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by RoyalBlak007: 12:38am On Jul 23, 2017
ogorwyne:

The 'o' was a zero then. Seriously how were you able to suspect?

♤ Instincts

♤... how've you ßeen?
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by TheRealestGuy(m): 12:42am On Jul 23, 2017
Shout out to Gem3c rosieluv and thickminaj

Make sure you go to church this morning y'all smiley
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by RoyalBlak007: 12:49am On Jul 23, 2017
TheRealestGuy:
Shout out to Gem3c rosieluv and thickminaj

Make sure you go to church this morning y'all smiley

♤Oga ßoss! Ezé 1!

♤ I hail oh cool
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Martin0(m): 1:02am On Jul 23, 2017
sekxy:

lol ehya
ahshocked weitin u wan kill dem eh?weitin u take am easy oooo na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by maisauki: 1:07am On Jul 23, 2017
Big s'out to MADRIDGUY & SARKI
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Jodha(f): 1:17am On Jul 23, 2017
Fernandowski post=58u734803:
Jodha and geebril my niggy!!!!!

Lol.. Go to bed jhoor..
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by madridguy(m): 1:19am On Jul 23, 2017
Thanks so much. I appreciate

maisauki:
Big s'out to MADRIDGUY & SARKI

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by ogorwyne(f): 1:53am On Jul 23, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ Instincts

♤... how've you ßeen?
That's cool o

Have been fine. Been seeing your posts all the time. Watsup with you?
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 2:13am On Jul 23, 2017
Shout out to that one gal who wasted the better part of My 2016...
Because I stood up to become a better somebody this year...and I've been achieving it

And to those who looked down on me! I derived my motivation to work and be better from you guys

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 3:14am On Jul 23, 2017
Kondomatic:
I have a voice that will make you sleep if I sing for you for just minutes

aaawwww...thanks dear
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 3:15am On Jul 23, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
my night shout out goes to my beautiful and brave dog which has gone into labour and to my pretty boo lionessza and my dear friend thepussyhunter....wish my dog wellembarassed smiley
Lol. .so sorry
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 23, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

baby... your shout out woke me up! What a way to wake wink

Was dreaming of you real bad... So I wish you a blissful night rest. kiss
thank you dear
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 3:27am On Jul 23, 2017
falcon01:
embarassed
why the sad face
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by escapefromusa(f): 4:34am On Jul 23, 2017
to Mjshexy for her offshore and onshore dichotomy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by SINZ: 6:36am On Jul 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin
it's judge / SIN.z kiss
Shout out to you too, baybee girl... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 6:36am On Jul 23, 2017
sekxy:

Lol. .so sorry
finally its over with six fresh puppies....I'm really excited my dear smiley

Didn't sleep the whole night lol
Will be posting pictures pretty later smiley
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by SINZ: 6:39am On Jul 23, 2017
Shout out to Farano smiley
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 6:40am On Jul 23, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
finally its over with six fresh puppies....I'm really excited my dear smiley

Didn't sleep the whole night lol
Will be posting pictures pretty later smiley
hahahah congrats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by falcon01: 6:57am On Jul 23, 2017
Divay22:
Happy birthday smiley
thanks dear
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Mjshexy(f): 7:36am On Jul 23, 2017
escapefromusa:
to Mjshexy for her offshore and onshore dichotomy
to makydee for her onshore dichotomy

Aww..thanks dear & shout out to u too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Married Woman Busted With Form Three Boy In Lodge (pictures) / What Is The Weirdest Stuff You Ever Saw / Testing A Woman...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.