Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,552 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons (4536 Views)

UNN Student & Lover Send Tunde Ednut A Shout Out After Sex. Tunde Reacts (Pics) / Lady Sends Shout Out To Her Boyfriend's Side Chicks On Facebook / END Year 2016 With A Shout Out To That Nairalander Who Made You Smile This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by KingRex1(m): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2017
ogorwyne:
My shout out goes to this great guys Ogab and kingrex1.
Ogor darling.. I sight ya wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2017
Sala to my real niga God go mk u bigger smiley kiss
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Mjshexy:
Aww..thanks dear & shout out to u too
is dat u on your profile?
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by bibijay123(f): 8:10am On Jul 23, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤Howve you ßeen? wink

♤Magic Fingers! cheesy , Great Job you're doing up here

Thanks. I am great! How about you?

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Fernandowski(m): 8:25am On Jul 23, 2017
Jodha:

Lol.. Go to bed jhoor..
go to church joor..... it's been a while I last attended shaaa
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by RoyalBlak007: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2017
bibijay123:

Thanks. I am great! How about you?

♤ Doing very well cool #Lowkey

♤ HAPPY SUNDAY! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by RoyalBlak007: 8:34am On Jul 23, 2017
ogorwyne:

That's cool o

Have been fine. Been seeing your posts all the time. Watsup with you?

♤ßeen watching you closely wink Seems you've not really been online recently

♤I'm great! #Lowkey✓ __HAPPY SUNDAY! cool
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 23, 2017
sekxy:

hahahah congrats
thanks mame wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Jodha(f): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2017
Fernandowski:
go to church joor..... it's been a while I last attended shaaa

Lol..I'm not going..

It's been long yhu attended why?.. Abi yhu wan turn pagan ...
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Fernandowski(m): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2017
Jodha:

Lol..I'm not going..

It's been long yhu attended why?.. Abi yhu wan turn pagan ...
lol.... nooo

just that church these days is all about money.... money, cash, doe, benjamines, papers.......... that's all I hear em talk Errday.... m.
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Jodha(f): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2017
Fernandowski:
lol.... nooo

just that church these days is all about money.... money, cash, doe, benjamines, papers.......... that's all I hear em talk Errday.... m.

My brother if yhu follow stuffs like that plus the hypocrites that flood the church..yhu go turn pagan...

Forget them and go to yhur church and worship yhur God...its BTW yhu and God every other person is a third party ...so no dey look stuffs like that abeg..
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by ogorwyne(f): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

♤ßeen watching you closely wink Seems you've not really been online recently

♤I'm great! #Lowkey✓ __HAPPY SUNDAY! cool
That's impressive o. I have been online sha o, just to an extent though.

I wish you a great Sunday too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 23, 2017
My shout out goes to my yori yori mentor airtimex and my friend zarzar.
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 23, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

itsJude / Sinz kiss
sugar coconut kiss
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Airtimex(m): 11:18am On Jul 23, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
My shout out goes to my yori yori mentor airtimex and my friend zarzar.

Yori yori mentor

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Lalas247(f): 11:35am On Jul 23, 2017
Macdawid:
My shoutout goes to NwaAmaikpe and Lalas247 smiley
Gracias cheesy happy sunday
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Lalas247(f): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2017
Benita27:
My shoutout goes to my ladies in the house.
Lalas247 and thornapple.
kiss happy sunday
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 23, 2017
Lalas247:

kiss happy sunday
Same to you dear. How are you?.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Macdawid(m): 11:47am On Jul 23, 2017
Lalas247:
Gracias cheesy happy sunday
U're welcome my lady wink #HSD Enjoy your day!

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
Airtimex:

Yori yori mentor

Are you not.
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Airtimex(m): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2017
rebirthforgoody:

Are you not.

You are looking for my trouble Na oo...

If I start now...hmmm cheesy
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 23, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
my night shout out goes to my beautiful and brave dog which has gone into labour and to my pretty boo lionessza and my dear friend thepussyhunter....wish my dog wellembarassed smiley

respect man smiley even though we still at lodger heads over lionessza angry

hey i saw ur post last night,,,,,.......was too tired so i slept off after reading.......

You serious?

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 23, 2017
sunshineG:
My shout goes to thepussyhunter and victornezzar grin grin

my boss himself

happy sunday bro

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Twaci(f): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Misspicy & Bibijay123

♤Charijee & Milonis

♤ Iamkashybaby & lefulefu

♤Twaci & Dzifå
Funny enough I've got a best friend called Djifa, so close.

Thanks darling kiss

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by RoyalBlak007: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2017
Twaci:
Funny enough I've got a best friend called Djifa, so close.

Thanks darling kiss

♤What a coincidence! cheesy →You welcome

♤ Happy $ÛNdåy gorgeous wink

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

respect man smiley even though we still at lodger heads over lionessza angry

hey i saw ur post last night,,,,,.......was too tired so i slept off after reading.......

You serious?
lol man, which of my posts buddy?
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 23, 2017
edoboy33:
I want to make a shoutout
to amar.abae and lefulefu
my fellow edo brother a lovely sunday to u smiley

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 23, 2017
thepussyhunter:

my boss himself

happy sunday bro
wishing the same my bro wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 23, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol man, which of my posts buddy?

the one on your apartment you plan on renting out but aiint getting interested persons
Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by NwaAmaikpe: 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2017
Macdawid:
My shoutout goes to NwaAmaikpe and Lalas247 smiley

shocked

Thanks a mill.
I appreciate it.

My shoutout goes to my alter-ego Ishilove,
My aide-de-camp Italianwine,
The fountain of history Naptu2,
And my puppy Evablizin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 23, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
♤Misspicy & Bibijay123

♤Charijee & Milonis

♤ Iamkashybaby & lefulefu

♤Twaci & Dzifå
peace to u brother cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Still Awake..make A Shout Out To Two Persons by Macdawid(m): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

shocked
Thanks a mill. I appreciate it.
My shoutout goes to my alter-ego Ishilove, My aide-de-camp Italianwine, The fountain of history Naptu2, And my puppy Evablizin
U're welcome big boss smiley #HappySunday Enjoy your day! #BlessUp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lovers Get Stuck During Sexxual Intercourse / Are You So Smooth With The Ladies??? Then, Come In. / The Kevin Samuels Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.