Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,609 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k (9023 Views)

Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. / Lady Prepares Stew With N300, Advises Men Not To Marry Women Who Can't Cook Like / "Women Have More Opportunities To Cheat Than Men, Men Shouldn't Blame Devil" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by pocohantas(f): 6:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Benita27:
I know there are situations where women earn more than their spouses but this beaded dude made it sound like men should start going for women who earn more that 200k. Hope he's also bringing something worthwhile to the table?.

He sounds like a leech to me.
Well, when it's a man, they don't call it 'leeching'.

Only women leech, men don't leech, men seek women that'll bring something to the table tongue tongue

lovelygurl:
I agree with him. The 200k thing might vary from guys to guys but women should stop thinking they are entitled to the money of their partners
I think it's what has been passed down from generation to generation. Even the guys are confused sef. One moment they don't want a rich woman, the next minute they want her.

I saw a thread where a guy said his gf doesn't beg for money. Guys were the ones insulting him and his gf. What exactly do they want?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lalas247:

He will get tired he ain't the first to come out with such crap ...
It's a good idea that women should strive to earn more than that sef, but such ladies shouldn't end up with an idiot who feels entitled and would rather depend on his wife's income for sustenance, is that one a man?.

1 Like

Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Only women leech, men don't leech, men seek women that'll bring something to the table tongue tongue

I think it's what has been passed down from generation to generation. Even the guys are confused sef. One moment they don't want a rich woman, the next minute they want her.

I saw a thread where a guy said his gf doesn't beg for money. Guys were the ones insulting him and his gf. What exactly do they want?
Confused bunch I swear!, I could imagine their utterances on this thread if a lady were the op. cheesy grin
Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by Lalas247(f): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2017
Benita27:
It's a good idea that women should strive to earn more than that sef, but such ladies shouldn't end up with an idiot who feels entitled and would rather depend on his wife's income for sustenance, is that one a man?.
My dear na houseboy be that grin no can't do ... it's different if he lost his job etc but to say you no go work na lie be that ...

1 Like

Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Those are men brought up with the mentality of which their amount of money is what makes them a man.

That's why you'll see them complaining about gold diggers (even those without a cent). Infact especially those without a cent

But then will be too insecure to ask a woman out who earns more than them, and will even advice their fellow insecure friends to never marry 1.

Their arguments are then based on absolutely ridiculous stuffs like

"She'll not respect you" blablabla, all just because of their fvcked up mentality

2 Likes

Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by alexis(m): 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
pocohantas:
That would be nice. Reversed traditional roles. Women work and earn, men stay home...cook, clean, wash clothes, bathe the kids...etc. That'll be wonderful... cheesy

NL guys are becoming mentally drained, they never have logical response to arguments. Only to call feminist. These feminist must be giving some people sleepless nights grin grin Na wa! Na real wa!!

The argument in this case being what exactly?
Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by CaeserVelli: 7:02pm On Jul 23, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

It hurts when people show this kind of commitment towards constructing a response to a post, only for it to completely miss the point. At least the other guy was brief. No offense but, ignorance is a lot more decent when it is expressed economically.

My comment acknowledged the bearded guy's advocacy for a man to be taken care of (financially)by a woman, in a bid to flip the tables on them. And I painted a picture of what that ultimately looks like (since men seem to think women have it easy), welcoming the idea of men turning themselves into 'wifey-men', if that's what they wanted. And now you're claiming that such men don't exist? Really? When this thread was started because of a comment that implies exactly that.

It's pointless, really..........

Thanks for your thoughtful response.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by pocohantas(f): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2017
Benita27:
Confused bunch I swear!, I could imagine their utterances on this thread if a lady were the op. cheesy grin
Remember that thread a lady said financially independent women have taste. Guys were boiling on that thread, belittling achievements of women. I think as far as these insecure guys are concerned, a woman isn't entitled to a choice. She is just supposed to take any man how he is, before biological clock catches up with her grin

Women should work hard for their own good first. Every other would follow...

lovelygurl:

Those are men brought up with the mentality of which their amount of money is what makes them a man.
Dazzal!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by alexis(m): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2017
pocohantas:

I want a woman to carry her own weight. The differences between men and women is what drives them when it comes to work. When a man gets married and have kids - he works harder and longer (that's how we are wired), by this, I am talking about healthy rational men.

When women get married and have kids, they rather spend more time with the kids and with family (It's how women are wired). This trend is mainly with people in relationships and not the same with single people. A single woman who has no kids and educated in a demanding work domain most likely will earn more than a single man in a field that is not paying the same.

To my sisters that make more money - I salute you. I don't envy or disrespect a woman because she is smart, intelligent and a hustler. If a man can't handle that, then he is most likely immature and his ego is in the way.

However, both women and men should realize that they are DIFFERENT in so many ways
Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
pocohantas:

Remember that thread a lady said financially independent women have taste. Guys were boiling on that thread, belittling achievements of women. I think as far as these insecure guys are concerned, a woman isn't entitled to a choice. She is just supposed to take any man how he is, before biological clock catches up with her grin

Women should work hard for their own good first. Every other would follow...

Dazzal!!!!!
Absolutely @embolden.
Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by dingbang(m): 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
Benita27:
We agree he's right. But hope he earns more than that? Else no woman who earns more than 200k will be nice with a dude who's either jobless or earning 100k.

He has to earn more than her.
not every woman is like you Benita...
Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 23, 2017
dingbang:
not every woman is like you Benita...
I still agree with you on this one. All women can't be like me. Don't be a leech!.
Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2017
He's advertising himself for a sugar mum..

No worry, she will soon contact u.

Be patient. You hear?
Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by veraiyke(m): 8:42am On Jul 24, 2017
MUMU is the only word that comes to my mind for this
Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by newslifeop: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2017
Yes
Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by Jman06(m): 10:22am On Jul 27, 2017
grin I agree with him!

It is not easy to maintain a FINEBOY look. You don't expect guys to keep working under the scorching sun and under the rain and still maintain a fineboy look. Lol...
Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by dingbang(m): 6:10am On Oct 02, 2017
Benita27:
I still agree with you on this one. All women can't be like me. Don't be a leech!.
dont be a leech.. Take your words
Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by ayokellany: 2:13am On Nov 25, 2017
vivypretty:
Nigerian Twitter user, identified as
(@ani_Nomso), has sensationally gone viral after
saying men should not marry any girl who earns
less than 200k monthly.
According to him, she won’t be able to take care
of the man and their children with earnings lesser
200k. He is also of the opinion that no man is
born to suffer.
what do u think nairalanders

Do you earn up to 200K monthly ?
Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by MissRaine69(f): 3:02am On Nov 25, 2017
Agree times are tough
Who has the energy and resources to be carrying dead weight?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by Sierusvirus(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2017
The guy is perfectly right, I can't even accept 200k monthly, it should be from 350k above.
I can't never go for a liability as a wife.
Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by Sierusvirus(m): 10:13am On Nov 25, 2017
Fadiga24:
He has hit them below the belt and feminists are scampering, giving lousy alterations.

The truth is nobody wants to marry a liability anymore, If you want a rich and hardworking husband, you have to be rich and hardworking yourself.
you just said it.
Just keep reading their write-up, "she won't tell her husband what she earns but you want him to tell you his ( is she not a fool).
I wish men think and act the way I do, all this girls brain Will reset.
Bunch of idiots claiming to be smart not knowing they are empty.
Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by vivypretty(f): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2017
ayokellany:

no.do u v one for me?especially one that is morally good.
Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by vivypretty(f): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2017
ayokellany:

Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by ayokellany: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
vivypretty:

I have some close to the range but you'd have to move to Lagos. I have none in Akwa but I know you do not want a job. I have a want I need from you though.
Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by vivypretty(f): 5:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
ayokellany:
I have some close to the range but you'd have to move to Lagos. I have none in Akwa but I know you do not want a job. I have a want I need from you though.
who said I don't want a job.....n what do u want?
Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by Nobody: 5:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by youngbelieve(f): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
I for like chuk my mouth inside dis mata,buh d guy in question is cute tho... so lemme come nd be going sha
Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by ayokellany: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
cry
Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by Mypeople2(m): 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2017
Abeg leave that thing.How many women earn 200k and she spends 100k for her husband and kids ? Them nor dey o..Even if you see, it will be 0.0000001% of the population. So what is need of her earning the 2hk when she cannot support you ?
Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by IfeomaRash(f): 10:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
Na him be say many of us no go marry
Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
Lol. What a generation. Na woman men want dey depend on top now.. lipsrsealed
Re: Men Shouldn't Marry Women Who Earn Less Than 200k by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 23, 2017
IfeomaRash:
Na him be say many of us no go marry

Ask how many men dey earn 80k No mind dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why All Naija Babes Get Saggy Breasts / My Experience On Dating Site In Nigeria / Please Is This Guy Gay? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.