Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

How To Make N50,000 Every 2weeks, Using Content Marketing To Sell Info Prodcts. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make N50,000 Every 2weeks, Using Content Marketing To Sell Info Prodcts. (438 Views)

How To Make N50,000 Every 2weeks, Using Content Marketing To Sell Info Prodcts. / How To Make N50,000 Every 2weeks, Using Content Marketing To Sell Info Prodcts. / How To Make N50,000 Every 2weeks, Using Content Marketing To Sell Info Prodcts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make N50,000 Every 2weeks, Using Content Marketing To Sell Info Prodcts. by blogtostay: 2:10am On Jul 23, 2017
“BECOME A CONTENT AND INFORMATION MARKETER”
Warren Buffet said and I quote; “if you do not know how to make money while you are sleeping, be ready to work the rest of your life.”

Change is certain to happen (inevitable) in any appropriate time in our lives, whether we like it or not.

But, i suggest we do not allow change to come deliberately because, you might have lost the most precious thing on earth which is time, before that change will revolutionize.

If you ever do what you have ever done, you will get the same old stuff, if life is hard, ups and down, cold or hot, all you gat to do is embrace change and try to ask yourself what is it, you have done wrong all awhile?

This is most applicable to businesses, coming to the issue of money; "money is not what you chase but, what you become"

So, if you lack money embrace change like; have integrity, have love, seek for skills, and values. All these are called money not actually the paper you carry about.

Without them, one is actually tending to be a criminal. The more you change by learning new things, the more you earn more money.

Well, having spoken much about change, BTS (blogtostay.com) is equally bound to embrace this change too. I know you are ready to change with me? And if you are, I am ready to expose every aspect of this change.

You have searched many places on the street, on the net, of any kind of business which you could start with little or no money. That is called; (boot-strapping), may be you were disappointed or not able to start such a money making venture because of the huge chunk of money involved.

And a whole lot of times this might not be the problem surmounting most of us, most of us perishes because of lack of knowledge and some die-off the venture because of ignorant and doubt. Well, could you ask yourself the reason why technology was invented and made barely minimal for each and every one of us?

This is to enable the poor in the society, reach where the rich and elites are and even surpass them in no long distant time. For example; it took Henry Ford over 21 years to become a millionaire in the industrial age but, Michael Dell of Dell computers was able to achieve the same success within a couple of 5years in the digital world.

No need to argue about that because, I started with nothing and finally is proud of something.

I am about to bring to your feet one of the most ---- http://www.blogtostay.com/pdf.php

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Much Should I Charge For A 150 Paged Novel On Fiverr / Nursery Teacher Needed At Idedo, Atan Ota Ogun State / Medical Laboratory Scientist In Ibadan Needs A Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.