Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,842 members, 7,802,694 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University (37648 Views)

Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class / Gbenga Adeyinka Shares Amazing Weight Loss Photo / BBNaija Winner Vs Best Graduating Student With 1st Class From UNN (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by praizblog: 3:43am On Jul 23, 2017

Top Comedian Gbenga Adeyinka Daughter Adeola
Bags First class at Covenant University.

Friends and family were also there to celebrate with her. Big congrat to her.

Source : http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/07/comedian-gbenga-adeyinka-daughter-bags.html?m=0

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Tolexander: 3:56am On Jul 23, 2017
Why she no go bag first class?

She no slay at all, with her look and appearance.
So guys no go disturb and distract her, and she will have much time to concentrate and swot on her books.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by PapaNnamdi: 4:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Tolexander:

So guys no go disturb and distract her, and she will have much time to concentrate and swot on her books.

Dats a 2.2 in UI
Plus...
She is damn Fugly

39 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Tolexander: 4:17am On Jul 23, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Dats a 2.2 in UI
Plus...
She is damn Fugly
We that attended Federal Universities, most especially the first generation universities in Nigeria can brag on nothing nowadays. Forgetting that the words "learning" and "knowledge" aren't functions of old glories of our citadels of learning.

Go and find out what Covenant University has as infrastructure and equipment, you go bow.

UI, as tough as learning is there, do you want to tell me first class students aren't produced there?
Extra ordinary people are extra ordinary, no matter where they find themselves. The girl can replicate that kind of academic performance in UI. Of course, not all her mates passed out with first class. That shows she still has an element of being outstanding in her.

Before slamming me, I'm an alumnus of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU).

On your second point,
she is damn Fugly
I almost concur

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Nobody: 4:37am On Jul 23, 2017
Tolexander:
We that attended Federal Universities, most especially the first generation universities in Nigeria can brag on nothing nowadays. Forgetting that the words "learning" and "knowledge" aren't functions of old glories of our citadels of learning.

Go and find out what Covenant University has as infrastructure and equipment, you go bow.

UI, as tough as learning is there, do you want to tell me first class students aren't produced there?
Extra ordinary people are extra ordinary, no matter where they find themselves. The girl can replicate that kind of academic performance in UI. Of course, not all her mates passed out with first class. That shows she still has an element of being outstanding in her.

Before slamming me, I'm an alumnus of Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU).

On your second point
I almost concur

12 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by hungryboy(m): 5:42am On Jul 23, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Dats a 2.2 in UI
Plus...
She is damn Fugly
na people like una dey make girls dey go bleach do plastic surgery join
No be everybody go fine
She being ugly, doesn't take away the fact that she is damn intelligent

Stop the ugly shaming abeg

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by chriskosherbal(m): 5:47am On Jul 23, 2017
Congratulations girl

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 23, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Dats a 2.2 in UI
Plus...
She is damn Fugly
It's all about the brain and not the face.
Stop reasoning with ur anus.

85 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by SmartchoiceNGR: 7:14am On Jul 23, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Dats a 2.2 in UI
Plus...
She is damn Fugly
Your brain is paining you. I am a UI alumnus but I don't see why you should look down on someone's achievements. It is unclassy and wrong on all levels.

Which UI sef? Is it the flooded idia hall or the over populated Awo which has no water in most parts? Or the one where having electricity is a mirage or UI that has no functional e library... Or the UI that ... Don't let me go on.... Or you will be put to shame. UI is a great school but keep quiet and celebrate with her.

Warning shot! OAU PEEPS JUST KIP KWIET... YOURS.... RESPECT YOURSELVES.

By the way she's not ugly in anyway!!!

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by SmartchoiceNGR: 7:21am On Jul 23, 2017
Now to my question... Why was Gbenga not in the pictures?
Was he not paying her tuition fees...? I am wondering. My daughter bags first class... Chei I will be there in .my academic regalia...

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by omogidi234(m): 7:24am On Jul 23, 2017
Tolexander:

Nairalanders are harsh! In fact, 'them dey vex'. Ha ha, slay or no slay, she is God's creature.

By the way congratulations to the girl.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2017
Okay
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by holatin(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2017
hmmmmmm

how your ward can have first class in 2 step

1) be rich and popular

2) go to convenant university

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Heromaniaa: 10:00am On Jul 23, 2017
How much do they sell first class these days?
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by ZionJay(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2017
Nice one

For those screaming she is ugly, continue, that's how you end up marrying fine girl no brain, and eventually produce children that will recite 111 as one hundred and one tin one grin

28 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by ybalogs(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2017
FIRST CLASS NAH LIKE WATER NOW O

1 Like

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Sisqoman(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Ugly Girl
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2017
This school is really good at sharing first class
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by 9jatatafo(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2017
Congrats to her
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by ybalogs(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2017
IF YOU WANT A FIRST CLASS ,JUST GO TO A PRIVATE UNIVERSITY.CONGRATS TO HER

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by SeniorZato(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2017
Hmmmm them resemble
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by SeniorZato(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2017
PapaNnamdi:

Dats a 2.2 in UI
Plus...
She is damn Fugly
We no ask you. Aproko

4 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by unitysheart(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2017
She's fine. Not everyone will have the same face structure.

Congrats on your educational feat. May it be used for something good in life.

3 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by SeniorZato(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2017
Sisqoman:
Ugly Girl
Make we see ur pix

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2017
She get her papa face when him poor.

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by moses93(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2017
But the girl ugly sha!!
I believe no man disturbed her during her time in the university!
Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by ybalogs(m): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2017
GONE ARE THE DAYS WHEN FIRST CLASS GRADUATES CAN DO YANGA IN LABOUR MARKET.NOW NA SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST .

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2017
ybalogs:
IF YOU WANT A FIRST CLASS ,JUST GO TO A PRIVATE UNIVERSITY.CONGRATS TO HER
First class is first class whether private or public. It would be hypocritical to accept first class from abroad and frown at first class from private university in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Gbenga Adeyinka's Daughter Adeola Graduates With 1st Class @ Covenant University by Alariwo2: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2017
Covenant na School?

Glorified primary school.. shiooor!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos Of Desmond Elliot At The Lagos House Of Assembly / Wizkid And Crew Praying Before The 02 Arena Show In London (VIDEO) / P Square's Son Vs Wizkid's Son.....who Has More Swag???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.