Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

#BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour (26845 Views)

#BBNaija: Debie-Rise Dazzles In Blue At Her "Risers" Themed Party / BBNaija: Debie-Rise Reveals How Her Father Received Her After The Show / BBNaija: Debie-Rise Cries, Thanks Her Voters, "I Prefer Your Love To The N25m" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by evansjeff(m): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2017
shocked
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by balash(m): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2017
G
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Nov6(m): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2017
Hahahahahha fine girl like you indeed, anyways...no offence you fine for your own way but your own fine is weigh........behind hers,abeg

Bisjosh:
Fine gal like me grin
Haters will say otherwise angry
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Nov6(m): 7:51am On Jul 23, 2017
Birthday month mate....
I hail oooooo

repogirl:
She looks good. Congrats on her nationwide tour.
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 23, 2017
Bisjosh:
Fine gal like me grin

do u ve a 6ft mirror in ur huz...pls check urself again.... u too fine self
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by AleAirHub(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2017
With those your big eyes tongue
Bisjosh:
Fine gal like me grin

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by junnaiskye(f): 7:55am On Jul 23, 2017
Just one question, na only "joy & pain" she go dey perform throughout?
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Nov6(m): 7:57am On Jul 23, 2017
Adesewa...
Chai, see fine chikala
God bless the womb that brought you to this world?
Why do you want my sister to come to Gombe?
Hmmmmm,make una free us ooo,
joor oooooooo

adesewa4uyahoo:
Tour for wetin na? Are these people this jobless? Dey won't do something productive with their time. Alaye no come gombe o.
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by adesewa4uyahoo(f): 7:59am On Jul 23, 2017
Nov6:
Adesewa... Chai, see fine chikala God bless the womb that brought you to this world? Why do you want my sister to come to Gombe? Hmmmmm,make una free us ooo, joor oooooooo

amen and amen thanks baami

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by sukkot: 8:00am On Jul 23, 2017
konkonbilo:
Lol! Wetin she de go tour for
it is the slay queen tour tongue
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Bisjosh(f): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2017
AleAirHub:
With those your big eyes tongue

Like headlamp grin grin grin
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by RSVP: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2017
Dat shoe tho grin grin . Debbie still dey try small but Efe is mad!. Why giving us wack music when you've got the opportunity to feature great artist? But you still feeding us with ur yeye songs.. Somebody somebody bla bla bla.. Watin consign me with someborri?

2 Likes

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Bisjosh(f): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2017
cydophobia:

How are you.

It been a while. Hope you are doing great?

Yes and u?

Though dont know u smiley
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 23, 2017
FODA:
I thought this pple have job before,you tour add no value to our lives, don t come ibadan oh.
This cracked me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by EricSmallz(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2017
She removed my trouser i kept quiet. She removed my shirt i kept quiet. She removed my singlet i kept quiet. She removed my boxer na then i come shout, . . . . . . . . . Is that place not enough for you to spread ur clothes??
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by AleAirHub(m): 8:14am On Jul 23, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bisjosh:

Like headlamp grin grin grin
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 23, 2017
Randy91:

do u ve a 6ft mirror in ur huz...pls check urself again.... u too fine self

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by cydophobia(m): 8:16am On Jul 23, 2017
Bisjosh:

Yes and u?

Though dont know u smiley

Am fine. You got a mail check your inbox.

Thanks
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2017
every tom dick and harry want to blend with societal folks , internet and photos
celebrity, I blame Buhari
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by mokane28: 8:19am On Jul 23, 2017
LOL � SAVAGE YOU ARE!! CHILLS YOU'VE GOT NOT
FODA:
I thought this pple have job before,you tour add no value to our lives,don t come ibadan oh.
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by iamtardey: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2017
tour for what well I sha like the last picture tiintinni (small)
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 23, 2017
Bad untush nails
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by googlepikins: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2017
Bisjosh:
Fine gal like me grin

like seriously

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Bisjosh(f): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2017
cydophobia:

Am fine. You got a mail check your inbox.

Thanks

Unable to reply u. Its failing
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by cydophobia(m): 8:43am On Jul 23, 2017
Bisjosh:

OK thanks
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Nobody: 8:44am On Jul 23, 2017
Bisjosh:

she don dey form....guy wants to help ur ministry and now ur mail is failing......

Mr IBU fall on u ooooo
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by obxddon(m): 8:46am On Jul 23, 2017
Abeg,who is Debbie Rise again......The lady that kissed a guy that was sleeping and was never disqualified from BBnaija?? or the one that lied abiut being a pastors daughter and her ishe kushe was more than that of a harlort??
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by enemyofprogress: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2017
Her only problem is her mouth and body odours
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by enemyofprogress: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2017
Kennitrust:
a beg I'm just asking;

this bbnaija, na everyday show?
yes now,they show it everyday on cartoon network and African magic
Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by Liability(m): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2017
U go sabi suck preeek well well
Bisjosh:
Fine gal like me grin

Re: #BBNaija’s Debie Rise Releases New Photos Ahead Of Nationwide Tour by ExInferis(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2017
Bisjosh:
Fine gal like me grin

Argh!

Why did you make me look?

My eyes!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Steps Out Looking Enchanting / Photos Of Paul Okoye's Munosings And Lucy / Ali Baba And Mary Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary (Throwback Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.