Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,317 members, 7,780,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:57 PM

Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? (8255 Views)

Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware? / Watch This Earth Moving Testimony About His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu / Why Cant The gods Or Supreme Being Of This Earth Stop Boko Haram??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by kingJoya(m): 7:51am On Jul 23, 2017
Happy sunday nairalanders, I am curious, whenever something tragic happens. It is attributed as God's will. Recently my cousin's wife died after an illness of just three days at a very young age, 34 year old to be precise. This has left my cousin and the entire family very devastated. Now my anger is that, everyone keep saying its God's will. And my question is, why will God allow this , why will he allow my cousin to be alone at his young age, why did he leave the kids motherless at their tender age. Is God really aware of all this tragic happenings?

6 Likes

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by klassykute(m): 8:02am On Jul 23, 2017
Yes nahh

2 Likes

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by kingJoya(m): 8:13am On Jul 23, 2017
klassykute:
Yes nahh

Then why did he not prevent certain tragic events which have brought pain to a lot of people?

5 Likes

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by klassykute(m): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2017
kingJoya:

Then why did he not prevent certain tragic events which have brought pain to a lot of people?
av u asked y u ar still alive even wen u lost sm1 dear? Av u seen sm tragic cases in d hospital? Can u eat? Av u seen sm one is is been feed through a drip? Can u walk? Av u seen a cripple? Can u see av u seen a blind pesin.. bro life is hard tinz happen blamin or questioning God wont change anything. If u ar a christian just thank God for u seing today bro no matter wat happens its always better days ahead man i assure u

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by klassykute(m): 8:23am On Jul 23, 2017
kingJoya:
Happy sunday nairalanders, I am curious, whenever something tragic happens. It is attributed as God's will. Recently my cousin's wife died after an illness of just three days at a very young age, 34 year old to be precise. This has left my cousin and the entire family very devastated. Now my anger is that, everyone keep saying its God's will. And my question is, why will God allow this , why will he allow my cousin to be alone at his young age, why did he leave the kids motherless at their tender age. Is God really aware of all this tragic happenings?
only time can heal wounds... ur bro cn still gt married. I av lost mor dan wats on ur writeup buh m still here alive nd strong
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2017
Of course he is....

2 Likes

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 23, 2017
Of course he is.... but why he keeps silent about it we may never know

1 Like

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2017
Infact, he's the creator of evil.

God is demonic.

God is a monster

God love roasting humans

Read Isaiah 45:7

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by raphieMontella: 9:39am On Jul 23, 2017
No, because the God in question, doesn't exist

3 Likes

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by hopefulLandlord: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2017
No, because the god you're thinking of doesn't exist but it helps soothe pain if you think there's some entity out there that cares about us

6 Likes

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Simopy(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2017
kingJoya:

bro. Read Isaiah 45. it will be more clear to you.
As the Yoruba will say "Kabiosi" which simply means Unquestionable God. God will be with the entire family. bless you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by ivolt: 10:59am On Jul 23, 2017
Yes, that is why he is to be blame for everything going wrong.
Whenever you see pictures of those little kids starving to death
or a sucide bomber shredding a market to pieces, just know
that your god is responsible.

2 Likes

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by elog(m): 10:59am On Jul 23, 2017
It is not God's will.
Even the person of Job who once thought that was corrected by Elihu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by jericco1(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2017
we live in a mysterious world. all I can say is that he's aware. but some things are fated to happen.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Holyfield1(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2017
klassykute:
av u asked y u ar still alive even wen u lost sm1 dear? Av u seen sm tragic cases in d hospital? Can u eat? Av u seen sm one is is been feed through a drip? Can u walk? Av u seen a cripple? Can u see av u seen a blind pesin.. bro life is hard tinz happen blamin or questioning God wont change anything. If u ar a christian just thank God for u seing today bro no matter wat happens its always better days ahead man i assure u
Numb skull

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by deepwater(f): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2017
Seun, please explain, why the Muslim folks do not have to swear
"I believe that there no god/God but JEHOVAH."
"I believe that JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY SON OF God."
‘’ הוא לא כאן הוא עלה''

Before commenting on Christian thread, Christian folks can I get a 1000(signatures) likes for this petition to be fully implemented, this is completely not acceptable and we cannot afford to keep quiet on this any longer.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2017
God is a criminal and master of all people, God have inflicted pains on human more than any other being. God extort money from poor Africans in the name of tithes and offerings instead of using His power to do things
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 23, 2017
Na was o
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by elog(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2017
Lol, that's not an answer to what he asked.
You people must show yourselves.

adepeter26:

God is demonic.

God is a monster

God love roasting humans

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by NnamdiKanu(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2017
angryr

1 Like

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Na so
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by EvilMetahuman: 11:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Ofcourse not

Such entity doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by chrisbrown20(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2017
adepeter26:
God is demonic.
God is a monster
God love roasting humans

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Heterodox(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2017
He does. And that's what is sad about it. However still, I believe God is doing his best to make the world a better place. All we can do is hope he gets it done. But for now, things are bad. And there is no better way to do it.
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by EmekaBlue(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2017
YES but silent about things
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by kgr8mike(m): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2017
Every product has a product manual. The product manual specifies how that product should be used. Some of us don't even read the product manual of the things we buy before we start using them only to discover when things go wrong that we have been using it wrongly all along.

Doctors give drug prescription. Those that want to get well when they fell ill follow the presciption but those that don't woudnt.

God after producing humans as products gave the product manual- The Scripture. In this scripture is written the prescription for life. Those that desire to live well read the prescription before use but some others use and when things go wrong they start asking questions.

In the Scripture there are promises, some are for long life, some are for prosperity, some are for joy, they are so many. Question is which of them have you approprited for yourself?

God is bound to his Word and not to our thoughts. Read his Word and prove Him there with.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by adonbilivit: 11:02am On Jul 23, 2017
kingJoya:

dole ka yi magana? Wawanci ne wannan abokina
Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by GasAndOilTheory(m): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2017
NO HE IS NOT AWARE OF THE EVILS
BUT
(1) HE IS AWARE OF TITHE AND OFFERINGS IN THE CHURCH
(2) HE IS AWARE ALSO THAT A LESBIAN OR GAY MUST BE STONED TO DEATH
(3) HE IS AWARE ALSO THAT CHRIST DIED FOR YOUR SINS,,, but he didnt actually stay dead,.(friday,saturday and sunday) he probably died for your weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is God Aware Of All The Evil Doings On This Earth? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 23, 2017
kingJoya:

My dear OP,

God is not what you think, but I will not delve into that, because that is not the purpose of this thread, but accept my sincere condolence on the loss of your relative. Tell your relatives and the bereaved to ponder on the 'Purpose' of losing that lady. If it was not an unavoidable health issue then there is an underlying purpose for everything happening in the Universe. Look for that purpose and it will help speed up the healing process and present an opportunity for you all to understand your soul mission in life. The expected time for someone to die is at old age, or if the person decides to end it all, but when the body malfunctions, its usually our ignorance to handle our health perfectly as was expected by nature or there is a new design in your Soul mission and that of others that requires a recall. Mourn not, for all is for eternal good of the universe.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Happens When The Heavens Are Closed? / What Happens When You're Dead? / 7 Reasons Why You Should Follow Jesus Instead Of Celebrities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.