Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded (48180 Views)

Boko Haram Burns 73 Houses And 28 Shops In Borno / The Roads Leading To Shoprite Entrance, Warri Are In Bad State / EFCC Seizes George Turnah's Houses And Bank Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by raphieMontella: 8:31am On Jul 23, 2017
This was the aftermath of the heavy continuous rain yesterday.
It's usually this way in areas like anwai(infant Jesus) and okpanam when heavy rains fall but it has never been up to this height before.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by pyyxxaro: 8:34am On Jul 23, 2017
Mechanics would be thanking God for this breakthrough

Steady customers cool

171 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by juman(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Steady customers cool

grin grin

31 Likes

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by raphieMontella: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Steady customers cool
Lol

31 Likes

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by dennisworld1(m): 9:11am On Jul 23, 2017
eh how person wan take sleep. flood nah big wahala o

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Justuceleague2: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2017
Karma is a biatch

These ediots made fun of Lagos and Yoruba Land in general for the Lagos flooding

Who knew this would happen?

179 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Marotzke(m): 9:48am On Jul 23, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Karma is a biatch

These ediots made fun of Lagos and Yoruba Land in general for the Lagos flooding

Do you even know what karma is?
Keep throwing words around.
One day you will strip yourself naked without knowing it

163 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by nairaman66(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Karma is a biatch

What is wrong with your brain? In this game of flooding, there are no winners! Stop being a nuisance and go get a good job or a Mouth Action!

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Justuceleague2: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2017
Marotzke:

If that day ever comes you'd be dead by then

I'm mindful of what I post, don't try to guilt trip me, I will volunteer to find you some comments on Lagos flooding that led to name calling and tribal smears up and down

Typical of you people, you'll find trouble and start crying when trouble finds you

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Justuceleague2: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2017
nairaman66:

What is wrong with your brain? In this game of flooding, there are no winners! Stop being a nuisance and go get a good job or a Mouth Action!

See this mumu I'm sure you insulted Yoruba Land when Lagos was flooded, now you chose to scold me for not even insulting your erosion, just merely reminding you karma is real and you just chose to ask about my brain

Typical

76 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by nairaman66(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2017
Justuceleague2:

See this mumu I'm sure you insulted Yoruba Land when Lagos was flooded, now you chose to scold me for not even insulting your erosion, just merely reminding you karma is real and you just chose to ask about my brain

Typical

Birdbrain, I live in Chevron Drive, Lekki

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Justuceleague2: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2017
nairaman66:

Birdbrain, I live in Chevron Drive, Lekki

Antbrain Idgaf if you live on planet Mars

The fact that you live there does not make you an indigene or Yoruba

I stand by my comment, karma is a biatchy biatch

55 Likes

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by nairaman66(m): 10:20am On Jul 23, 2017
Justuceleague2:

The same way I am standing on my word that you're the dumbest clown ever to grace this online platform. You are only trying to brew a hate thread and this is not going to work!

Typical afonjas, always wanting to show relevance when there is no point!

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Justuceleague2: 10:54am On Jul 23, 2017
nairaman66:

The same way I am standing on my word that you're the dumbest clown ever to grace this online platform. You are only trying to brew a hate thread and this is not going to work!

Typical afonjas, always wanting to show relevance when there is no point!

Like I said you reside in Lekki doesn't make you an indigene , go back to your cursed land and stop developing the land

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by raphieMontella: 12:06pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lalasticlala comman see Asaba shoprite oo
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Nbote(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2017
Justuceleague2:

The comment above jus gave u away... First u say karma is bitch because dey laughed at d plight of lagosians and den u questioned his origin and tribe.. What exactly is wrong with some of u?? Did d flooding in Lagos affect indigenes while leaving out others?? Or are d mainlanders all outsiders considering dey laughed at islanders wen d flood first hit?? Get ur head out of ur ass and reason well for once without bringing in tribal or ethnic undertones...

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by auntysimbiat(f): 12:24pm On Jul 23, 2017
Na wa oo.. End time flood
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by OkutaNla: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2017
This year's rainy season is something else. Mynd44, hope you are seeing this?
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by cassidy1996(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2017
okowa do something
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by helphelp: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
I think we as a people need to do more for ourselves with proper disposal of our waste and then pray the government channels our drainage system well...

If not, hmm! Disaster in the offing

We shouldn't read every flood news, as just news ...we need to be proactive before it gets to us

2 Likes

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by OkoYibo: 1:39pm On Jul 23, 2017
Very good

Some ipod piglets made fun of Yorubaland yesterday in a thread about flooding in Lagos not knowing that theirs was just hours away.

I don't want this flood to affect any of the five Eastern states, they're already battling with erosion.

If this type of flood enters Anambra, we'll just wake up one morning and start looking for Anambra on the map of Nigeria only to hear that erosion has washed the state away.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by loadedvibes: 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Lol.. naija
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by mrkings84(m): 1:41pm On Jul 23, 2017
Noah's Ark needed here urgently

Check my signature for latest food leveraging

3 Likes

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
mechanics and farmers would be grateful for the flood
#EVERYDISAPPOINTMENTISABLESSING

2 Likes

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by RealHaute: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
The South-south also floods. What is your red arrow pointing to?
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by refreshrate: 1:43pm On Jul 23, 2017
Marotzke:

I swear to God!
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
Justuceleague2:
Karma is a biatch

Afonja warlord always creating problems where non exist.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by Khodorkovsky(m): 1:44pm On Jul 23, 2017
grin ;Dlagos flood get swags small but see flood with red

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by boolee(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
The truth is that, there are little or no drainage systems in the main hub of Asaba town. To know that river Niger is just at the back of the town, says a lot of the failed government.
Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by DGranite(m): 1:45pm On Jul 23, 2017
pyyxxaro:

Steady customers cool
ur wicked

1 Like

Re: Houses And Areas Close To Shoprite Asaba, Flooded by gradeA(m): 1:46pm On Jul 23, 2017
Thank God say I just pack Comot dat side.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapped Pantami’s Son, Alamin Isa Ali, Found At Bauchi Checkpoint / Emefiele Implicated Suspended EFCC Head, Bawa In Naira Redesign Scam / Babatunde Raji Fashola Trends On Twitter Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.