Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,942 members, 7,799,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:49 PM

Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? (34948 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Why Didn't You Go To Church Today? / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by klassykute(m): 9:01am On Jul 23, 2017
Let your photos speak.. no need for much talk drop your Sunday pictures and rep your church.
I borrowed a phone to snap dis d fone kuku no gt fromt camera
Im reppin Winners Chapel B/C

91 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2017
Cloth; skirt and blouse tongue tongue

I dedicate this FTC in many years to the king of my Village for believing in me. He told me, "Jack one day you will make us proud". I'm glad I finally did.

And to those girls who said NO because they never believed in me, look at me now, I'm on top of your crush.

To the youths or are striving to be right here, I'm just gonna tell you this; NEVER GIVE UP.

Thanks to op for making a young man's dream come reality. God bless you

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by NextGovernor(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2017
Becos u wear Agbada today we non go hear word. Non be small.

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by Holyfield1(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2017
shocked

Nothing

I go to church naked

Don't ask me why

And between, Is that what you call selfie

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by gwmlogistic: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2017
One of the reasons why I love Christianity is the fact that you get to dress in your best cloths to go for a show off in church. The competition real, some people are already waiting for next week Sunday to outdress OP. They be like bro klassycute think say nah only am get blue and white agbada nah until next week when we meet again

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by hakeem4(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2017
Today

28 Likes

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by gwmlogistic: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2017
One

2 Likes

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by Austinelead(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2017
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by DICKtator: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by Jcob(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2017
Naked
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by Kimcutie: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2017
Rain day for PH embarassed

Below....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by EmekaBlue(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2017
its what is in ur pocket that matters more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by jerrybakermillz(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2017
Kk... I naked go church just to be touch by the holy spirit, try it n see..... Stupid question, bside how dis stupidity take make front page? Selfie Sunday my foot

3 Likes

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by Lifezhead: 11:07am On Jul 23, 2017
U no get shoe like....

3 Likes

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by elog(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2017
Some of us did not wear clothes to church grin

1 Like

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by amakufrancis(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2017
singlet and my cr7 bursar alone along side my Gucci pam

1 Like

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by dpete1: 11:08am On Jul 23, 2017
cute op
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by obojememe: 11:08am On Jul 23, 2017
tongue

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by KingRex1(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by dacovajnr: 11:08am On Jul 23, 2017
Iro & Buba with FOG to match grin grin
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by lekanation(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2017
see... meaningless post

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by jazinogold(m): 11:08am On Jul 23, 2017
h
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by deepwater(f): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2017
Seun, please explain, why the Muslim folks do not have to swear
"I believe that there no god/God but JEHOVAH."
"I believe that JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY SON OF God."
‘’ הוא לא כאן הוא עלה''

Before commenting on Christian thread, Christian folks can I get a 1000(signatures) likes for this petition to be fully implemented, this is completely not acceptable and we cannot afford to keep quiet on this any longer.
dacovajnr:
If you're indeed a xtain you ought to be @church instead of soliciting for 1000 likes

Go school, you no gree, If only you understand that they are different time zones in this world, for your education it is Monday 24th July 2017 in Kiritimati, Christmas Island already as i type this.
dacovajnr:
Madam wey go school wetin you mean by the emboldened? undecided undecided
Btw, if it's Monday in kirikiri,its 11:35:48 AM here according to the Forum tym Zone,therefore you still have no right to Solicit for likes. undecided

Just look at how dumb you can appear in public without notice, so because it is 11:35:48 AM in Nigeria people from other parts of the world can not access this forum despite being ahead in time, Ignorance is bliss truly grin grin grin No wonder people open threads about Nigerian graduate being unemployable, you type create expressways to such irrational generalization
senny4ril2424:
....u will not get up to ten....o yea pagan
You mates are in the mosque right now doing salatul and shouting allahu 1000 times, go and join them

147 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2017
I didn't go to church, if only the attires of church goers matches their hearts, hypocrites, dont even want to dwell on that of the head slammers ,dark hearted savages. Put religion aside ,your consciences are dead, 99.9% of Nigerians need therapy not religion

10 Likes

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by VictoryTestimony: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2017
Well

As for me i wear what glorify God at all time.
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by Inspire01: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2017
Which kind mumu thread b dis, church na fashion parade

4 Likes

Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by Opistorincos(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2017
Chai, no topic weu no go see for nairaland
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by 7footre(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2017
Lemmi coman peep fine gehs!

Op you looking sharp bro!
Re: Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? by kaybee88(m): 11:09am On Jul 23, 2017
just say you wan show us your native

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye's 70th Birthday: Drop A Birthday Message! / Pastor Tim Omotoso Sexually Molests Church Members In South Africa / Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Gives Leo Mezie N3 Million Naira For His Treatment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.